Author Topic: Latest Star Wars Purchases:  (Read 370968 times)

Offline KesselRun

• Premium
  • Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +4/-0
Re: Latest Star Wars Purchases:
« Reply #3450 on: November 18, 2014, 09:42:37 PM »
I found a lot of new things at the disney store. There are diecast ships from the original trilogy- falcon, x-wing, darth vader tie fighter, at-at, speeder bike and afew more. The coolest is a boxed set of nine ships. check it out and disneystore .com

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #3451 on: November 19, 2014, 02:12:39 PM »
Stopped by Target to see about new rebels figs.  Asked a guy who turned out to be the toy manager if they had any in the back.  He looked it up and said they had a case but would not bring it out until the old card saga legends figures (5 figures) were gone. I told him so you have product I want and money to spend, but you won't sell it to me?  He went into a rude tirade about collectors and other BS.  What an A hole!!!   Merced Ca target your toy department manager sucks and oughta be fired!  I promptly left everything else in my cart and left the store. They obviously don't need my money!
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3452 on: December 07, 2014, 08:27:36 PM »
Got a wampa rug from EE on their cyber Monday sale.  I've been seeing rebels figures sporadically at the stores. The only 2 I can't find are the inquisitor and chopper.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #3453 on: December 08, 2014, 10:56:17 AM »
Stopped by Target to see about new rebels figs.  Asked a guy who turned out to be the toy manager if they had any in the back.  He looked it up and said they had a case but would not bring it out until the old card saga legends figures (5 figures) were gone. I told him so you have product I want and money to spend, but you won't sell it to me?  He went into a rude tirade about collectors and other BS.  What an A hole!!!   Merced Ca target your toy department manager sucks and oughta be fired!  I promptly left everything else in my cart and left the store. They obviously don't need my money!

should have went to store manager, they would have made the sale

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3454 on: December 08, 2014, 09:53:59 PM »

I probably should've  but  I felt better voting with my dollars and leaving all the other items I was going to buy that day in the cart unpurchased.  That way I wasn't rewarding rude behavior on the toy managers part.

Offline daytrip903

• Premium
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +15/-0
  • Go Cardinals!!!
« Reply #3455 on: December 09, 2014, 06:44:05 AM »

I probably should've  but  I felt better voting with my dollars and leaving all the other items I was going to buy that day in the cart unpurchased.  That way I wasn't rewarding rude behavior on the toy managers part.

Target has some of the rudest flipping people that work for them like it is an honor for me to buy shot from them.   I hope you at least called the customer service people to butch.   
Is it time to go home yet?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3456 on: December 11, 2014, 08:17:43 AM »
I find it varies target to target, and employee to employee.   I've had some  go out of their way to help me as a customer.   Just not this one.  But I've got 7 targets in my immediate area so why bother with his one anymore.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3457 on: January 14, 2015, 05:25:36 PM »
Scored 6" yoda, tie pilot, and green clone trooper at Walgreens

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #3458 on: January 15, 2015, 02:32:52 PM »
Balck series:
2 Darth Malgus and 2 Starkillers

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3459 on: February 22, 2015, 10:45:23 PM »
Picked up 2 at-dp drivers, and two Jedi temple guards.  Found them at Target

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3460 on: March 02, 2015, 09:20:32 PM »
Hey darthdan, good find in getting new figures. But is there anymore jedi temple guards your way? I bet a few members that use some help with finding them.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3461 on: March 08, 2015, 10:04:07 AM »
Hey darthdan, good find in getting new figures. But is there anymore jedi temple guards your way? I bet a few members that use some help with finding them.

I've only found the two so far, but you can bet I'll pick up extras if I can find them

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3462 on: March 13, 2015, 09:40:42 PM »
Found 4 more ad-dp pilots this week.  That give me enough for my walkers and some to pilot the imperial transport when it comes out.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3463 on: March 30, 2015, 08:35:56 PM »
Scored big at Kohls this weekend getting the Sabine, Wookie, and Vizago 2packs there
I hit two kohls, one had no starwars and one had an end cap full of them.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3464 on: April 02, 2015, 09:46:05 PM »
I also scored at Kohl's too. I found and bought these 2 packs, Sabine, Wookie, Vizago, and Wicket.
Bought these 2 packs at TRU, Hera, Tie Pilot, and R2-D2.
Target is still a loser store in my area, they used to be better than the rest, not this year.
Now need to find these, 2 AT-DP Drivers, 4 Jedi Temple Guards, and Chopper.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3465 on: April 09, 2015, 08:03:43 PM »
Found hera at target the other day

Chopper will probably be a hard one to find, I've got one but got it a long time back

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3466 on: April 11, 2015, 01:15:43 PM »
I found chopper, 2 Drivers, and 3 jedi temple guards at SCC for a good price. $8 a piece. Better than eBay prices.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3467 on: April 12, 2015, 02:54:12 PM »
I found chopper, 2 Drivers, and 3 jedi temple guards at SCC for a good price. $8 a piece. Better than eBay prices.
Fair price when retail is so spotty in having the figures you need

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3468 on: April 12, 2015, 02:55:59 PM »
If anyone needs an extra hera 2 pack I'm going to have one shortly when my HTS order shows up,  got one at retail too cause I was too impatient.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3469 on: June 13, 2015, 07:52:03 PM »
Got 6" emporer, Luke stormy, and red clone trooper from Amazon.  And got Han and taun taun at target for 24.99

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #3470 on: June 24, 2015, 04:46:20 PM »
6" Black Series
Han and Luke in Stormtrooper desguise

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3471 on: June 24, 2015, 08:37:44 PM »
Almost bought the death star commander 3.75 fig but just didn't want to pay 12.99 for a figure that wasn't all that new.   Still need to find  Wolffe and Doom from this wave though.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3472 on: June 29, 2015, 08:58:13 AM »
Just ordered Luke and wampa 6 inch on HTS.  If you hurry they might still be there

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3473 on: August 03, 2015, 09:35:01 PM »
Found a imperial troop transport and a 12" Zeb at TJ Maxx the other day

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3474 on: September 07, 2015, 12:03:03 AM »
Gotten quite a few TFA ships and figs the last couple of days.  But I finally stumbled into phasma and kylo Ren tonight picking up two of each and some tie pilots to boot. 

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3475 on: September 08, 2015, 06:06:00 PM »
I finally bought 6 figures today. Constable Zuvio, First Order Stormtrooper, Flametrooper, Tie Fighter Pilot, Poe Dameron, Resistance Trooper.
But I wish their elbows and knees would bend, much better figure if they did. Open them up for my son, they just look cheaply made. Better they just stay in the package and not be play with.  ???

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3476 on: September 21, 2015, 09:55:50 PM »
Scored the 12 inch chewy and flame trooper at Target for my boys.  Got a black series 6 inch stormy for me at walgreens. Picked up a Death Star nightlight huge ass thing at Kohls.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3477 on: December 05, 2015, 12:30:58 PM »
Just saw 3,  6" phasmas at Walmart. Bought two.  I've never seen it at retail til today

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #3478 on: December 30, 2015, 10:10:53 PM »
Hope all had a great Christmas & enjoyed Ep 7 .. I have seen it now 5 times...& have done all I can to keep up with so much Star Wars things out there now.. from Apples & food to Kay Diamond Pendants & makeup too? & hunting has been a challenge with the Scalpers Awakening too.. I have discovered how they find & get the good stuff after infiltrating the online groups they prosper from...they use brickstreet.com & check local retailers for stock items & UPC codes for cases or individual items & get them 1st to resell on ebay etc.. The trick is to find at right prices.. I got TRU Rancor Pit for $59 Doorbuster deal & Black Friday deals on all exclusives & for really good prices so I went nuts..
The Insanity Awakens too.. this is the haul so far.. I hope I am still allowed to post here? been a while..was not sure if I was welcome?
The future is going to be filled with Star Wars from now on.. I embrace that future & know I am doomed.. Hot Toys & Sideshow are killing me & 6 inch figs are a must complete thing for me too.. that damn OCD...
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #3479 on: January 15, 2016, 08:26:43 AM »
Newest Arrivals to the Prison for Life..
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."