Author Topic: Guidelines  (Read 2097 times)

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Guidelines
« on: November 22, 2004, 01:25:31 PM »
What is Not Allowed
You are allowed to post links to auctions that are completely outrageous (i.e. $100 for a VOTC Boba Fett). If you post auctions of your own with ridiculous prices, we reserve the right to remove your listing without warning.

Types of Auctions to Report About
We are perfectly fine with you reporting about auctions primarily in regards to Star Wars items, and even items such as GI Joe, McFarlane and other collectibles is perfectly fine.  But, what is NOT allowed are any other types of auctions (i.e. cars, homes, clothing, services, etc).  We're here to talk Star Wars collectibles and other toylines, so keep threads that don't relate to that out of this section.

Questions?
If you have any questions regarding this please contact me directly.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 12:37:40 PM by Darth Spice »

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: Guidelines
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 12:38:41 PM »
Times are tough, money is tight, and if this forum can be used to help our Troopers who can't sell their stuff here and have to resort to Ebay, I have modified the "rules" in an effort to serve you better.  Please note, I would prefer people try to sell things here and only use Ebay when they have to.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.