3.75" Star Wars Figures, Vehicles, etc. > Saga Toys (2002-2004)

Poll: Is the Geonosis Battle Arena worth it?

(1/4) > >>

odiewan:
Hi guys,
  I am curious if the Geonosis Battle Arena playset is worth it?  Please vote and add your comments below.  Here are pictures from wizard.com.

Lt. Starfox:
why would anyone want this gargantuan hunk of ugly plastic, when for the same money you can get 1/2 an AT-AT ?   ;)

Sandtrooper Dan:
I scored one back in the day and all the bells and whistles that were sold seperatly. It's really cool all set up in a display and the kids love when I bring it up from the archives to play with. My only regret is I didn't buy two of them for an ULTRA set-up.

Bloodant:

--- Quote from: Sandtrooper Dan on May 02, 2007, 03:52:38 PM ---I scored one back in the day and all the bells and whistles that were sold seperatly. It's really cool all set up in a display and the kids love when I bring it up from the archives to play with. My only regret is I didn't buy two of them for an ULTRA set-up.

--- End quote ---

I agree! An awesome set. Having battle droids set up on one side and the attack of the clones on the other.

Vadersfist:
I agree cause when i first started collecting and i see this back last yr i thought man, i would love to have this cause it would look really cool to have.I REALLY cant wait to get this.I am wanting this playset bad and have been wanting it because of the figures i have which is from the geonosis area so its going to look really good when i get this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version