Author Topic: Master Replica New Items  (Read 1367 times)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Master Replica New Items
« on: October 09, 2004, 09:28:08 AM »
Here's a code to get free shipping and a discount to get the MR Mace Windu Saber w/ stand for only $99.00.....

http://www2.masterreplicas.com/StarWars/SWProduct.aspx?sItemID=SW-206

the code is: HN1-2365

You must order by Oct 14th
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 09:59:21 AM by starfox »

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re: Master Replica New Items
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 10:05:38 AM »
Master Replicas is proud to announce their new At-At.....

It was a dark time for the Rebellion. Imperial troops had pursued the Rebel forces across the far reaches of the galaxy to the remote ice world of Hoth.

Leading the attack, was one of the Empire’s most devastating assault weapons- The fearsome All Terrain Armored Transport (or AT-AT).

Legions of film-goers watched in awe as the AT-ATs thundered towards Echo base in one of the most memorable sequences in motion picture history.

Recreated from a direct study of the surviving miniatures in the Lucasfilm archives, this studio-scale replica is signed by renowned special effects supervisor and animator Phil Tippett. Master Replicas’ AT-AT Signature Edition faithfully reproduces the details of the original filming miniatures and includes a snowscape diorama, complete with Luke Skywalker’s crashed snowspeeder TM (cast directly from an ILM miniature).

Faithfully reproduces the original 19-inch high filming miniatures as seen in The Empire Strikes Back.
Presented on a snow-effect base with footprints and crashed snowspeeder TM
Includes an acrylic dust cover to protect your model
Comes with a plaque signed by ILM special effects artist, Phil Tippett
Limited to 750 pieces worldwide

Order your Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition now before it too becomes a part of cinema history.

$1399.00 with a $700.00 refundable deposit due upon order. Remaining $699 plus applicable tax and S/H due when item ships. Expected shipping August/September.

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 10:06:46 AM »
Who the hell here bought the original one?!?   :o  I would bet no one did with such a high price tag on these things.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 10:42:27 PM »
I noticed quite a few e-tailers did move a few strho, I was forced to break down and purchase the Palpy MR Saber today. It's the most evil guy in Star Wars, how could I not have this?  >:D  I'm looking forward to the upcoming MR line this year.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.