Author Topic: Who was the Sith Lord that taught Darth Sidious his Sith/Jedi traites  (Read 4816 times)

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
I have a question for ANY TROOPER that can answere these questions.I had watched ep3 tonight and i got to wondering. WHO was the Sith Lord that tought Darth Sidious or chancellor palpatine his sith lord/jedi traites of the light saber.Also i am wondering something else WHO was the father of anakin skywalker since they never told and why was darth maul after anakin skywalker when he was a little boy. Did the chancellor know that anakin would be his Apprentice one day because he knew that darth maul and dooku would be killed by jedi?If any trooper can help me out PLEASE help me out because i am a little confused.Also the chancellor talked about in ep3 about some sith lord with anakin skywalker so where did that sith lord come into play and did the chancellor know him because he killed him.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 12:19:51 AM by Darth Spice »
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
Re: Who was the Sith Lord that taught Darth Sidious his Sith/Jedi traites
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:04:21 AM »
I have a question for ANY TROOPER that can answere these questions.I had watched ep3 tonight and i got to wondering. WHO was the Sith Lord that tought Darth Sidious or chancellor palpatine his sith lord/jedi traites of the light saber.

I don't believe it's ever been "officially" answered, but I'm guessing that would have been his master, Darth Plaugeis the Wise.

Also i am wondering something else WHO was the father of anakin skywalker since they never told and why was darth maul after anakin skywalker when he was a little boy. Did the chancellor know that anakin would be his Apprentice one day because he knew that darth maul and dooku would be killed by jedi?If any trooper can help me out PLEASE help me out because i am a little confused.

Well, Anakin didn't have a father per se, he was created by Midichlorians, again "supposedly" by Palpatine himself, although that question has never been answered either. As for why Maul was after him in Ep1, I believe somewhere I read that it was a sort of test to see if Anakin could survive, and be worthy of being his next Sith apprentice.

Also the chancellor talked about in ep3 about some sith lord with anakin skywalker so where did that sith lord come into play and did the chancellor know him because he killed him.

Again, that would be Darth Plagueis. And the assumption is that Palpatine was the student who killed him.

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline Ham Yoyo

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
I have a question for ANY TROOPER that can answere these questions.I had watched ep3 tonight and i got to wondering. WHO was the Sith Lord that tought Darth Sidious or chancellor palpatine his sith lord/jedi traites of the light saber.

I don't believe it's ever been "officially" answered, but I'm guessing that would have been his master, Darth Plaugeis the Wise.

Also i am wondering something else WHO was the father of anakin skywalker since they never told and why was darth maul after anakin skywalker when he was a little boy. Did the chancellor know that anakin would be his Apprentice one day because he knew that darth maul and dooku would be killed by jedi?If any trooper can help me out PLEASE help me out because i am a little confused.

Well, Anakin didn't have a father per se, he was created by Midichlorians, again "supposedly" by Palpatine himself, although that question has never been answered either. As for why Maul was after him in Ep1, I believe somewhere I read that it was a sort of test to see if Anakin could survive, and be worthy of being his next Sith apprentice.

Also the chancellor talked about in ep3 about some sith lord with anakin skywalker so where did that sith lord come into play and did the chancellor know him because he killed him.

Again, that would be Darth Plagueis. And the assumption is that Palpatine was the student who killed him.

yes
yes
yes

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
Where does it say that Maul was actually after Anakin because I dont remember ever seeing anything that said that
"With an army of these, who could defeat us? No one!." -KOTOR 2

Feedback

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
wow this is a older thread that i started.Well i had gotten my questions answered and if someone knows something else that i dont know please tell all cause i am listenin closely. :)
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
Where does it say that Maul was actually after Anakin because I dont remember ever seeing anything that said that

This was my question too JB. Maul's mandate was to destroy the Jedi and capture the Queen. Abducting Anakin was not on his "list of things to do today."

My guess is that Palpatine had "forseen" the demise of Maul and the eventual rise of Anakin Skywalker.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0

I was under the impression that Plageus the wise created anakin through his power of controlling the midichlorians. "Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create life". I always interpreted that statement that Plageis created anakin...

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
I think Palpatine is getting to much credit here. If he knew where Anakin was why didnt he go pick him up and train him from when he was little to be a Sith. That would have  eliminated that fatal flaw where he turned good again and killed his master. I dont think Palpatine was all-knowing or all-seeing. I dont doubt that he was powerful but a good act can get you just as far as actually knowing what you're talking about so I bet some of his "O ya I have known about that for years" sort of things were not actually true. After all he is a Sith and manipulation is his game.
"With an army of these, who could defeat us? No one!." -KOTOR 2

Feedback

Offline 704Scorch

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +5/-0
But let's not forget...Palpatine was also a politician so he definitely knew about manipulation.
"Is The Dark Afraid Of You?"

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
yeah i was thinking the same thing he was a politician but i also didnt know where he got his sith powers but know i do.
My Collection
My Feedback