Author Topic: New SW Documentary Set To Release  (Read 2562 times)

Jedimom

New SW Documentary Set To Release
« on: September 13, 2006, 06:18:00 AM »
Indie film producer Sky Wilson form England travelled around the US and England to collect interviews and stories of Star Wars fans last year and this.

She has weaved these tales into a documentary called "George and Me" to be released Sept. 30

Some familiar faces appear in ths video...
Trailer Link:
www.georgeandme.co.uk/trailer.html

Press Release Link:
www.georgeandme.co.uk/press/PR.doc

Banner Link:
www.georgeandme.co.uk/press/bnr.gif

Jedimom

Re: New SW Documentary OUT NOW
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 04:21:25 PM »
Join Sky Wilson as she takes you on a journey from USA to England and back to meet amazing fans who have all gained inspiration to do wonderful things all as a result of STAR WARS.

Meet award-winning director Shane Felux, the man behind “REVELATIONS” The biggest Star Wars fan-film to date with over 3 million downloads worldwide. Discover how he kept his team of writers, actors and international CGI experts together for over 2 years to complete this milestone in fan-film history.

Hear the moving story of Carol Gilbert and how joining the Jedi Assembly virtually saved her life.

Find out how Albin Johnson founded the 501st Legion, the group which has grown to have over 3000 troopers worldwide performing acts of charity to help raise money for good causes.

Discover how English fan Marcus Lewis not only made his own fan-film to raise money for charity but also managed to get a few original Star Wars actors to join the cast.

The film also features many, many more individual who all have moving stories about how “Star Wars” gave them the courage to shoot for the stars.

55 minutes of joy and love plus 40 minutes of bonus features including the complete Inside Report ' REVELATIONS' Special and an interview with the makers of “George and Me”.

-------------------------------------------------------

The above makes it sound like I was suicidal or something, but its not like that, though it is a moving story about my husband's disease

No true Star Wars fan can be without this DVD! Buy online now at www.georgeandme.co.uk/buy.html

Jedimom

Re: New SW Documentary Set To Release
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 08:40:42 AM »
You can now get it 40% off from the website.

I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I heard I am on the back cover....  ::)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 08:41:28 AM »
You can now get it 40% off from the website.

I haven't gotten my copy yet, but I heard I am on the back cover....  ::)

a celebrity in our midst, now you have to get it for sure

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Jedimom

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 08:42:05 PM »
LOL. Finally got my copy. It is very nicely done and shows SW fans in a good light as opposed to some Trekkies type documentary. If you're a member of TJA, 501st or a few other groups, you can get it 40% off

Jedimom

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 01:22:08 PM »

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 11:55:19 PM »
checked out the teaser and it mite be pretty good buy thing is that only would love to rent it first but you cant even buy it or rent it in america.Its only out in UK and as well the STAR WARS REVELATIONS movie i also checked out was ah-ok but the sky chic did a good job on the doc i think but i would love to see the whole thing
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback