Boba Fett Star Wars Life-Size Figure

Author Topic: Hasbro wants our Questions:  (Read 466392 times)

Offline TAMER

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +133/-0
Re: Hasbro wants our Questions:
« Reply #240 on: October 13, 2006, 04:54:34 PM »
Hey Hasbro ever thought about making battlepacks with your new snowtroopers and sandtroopers and flip up visor scouts, mabye like five per package with a web blaster or something big like that with some nice bmg's for the sandies? I would love to see an atat driver battlepack done like this too. Maybe have a scuplt of a new trooper or imperial commander in with em? I would think these would sell like hotcakes compared to the battlepacks I have recently seen released.

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #241 on: October 13, 2006, 08:13:47 PM »
Dear Hasbro:  Do some other Star Wars sites/forums get exclusive official polling rights with Hasbro, or do all sites get equal input?  If we are all equal which figures does Sandtroopers.com get to have in our poll?  And what other sites will be included in this polling survey?

This is THE question we must ask. Hasbro needs to recognise the contribution to their bottom line that other people/web sites make.
Not just the site that bought the election.
Please ask  Fox's question in the next series.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline plo koon 200

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Why the heck am I a llama?!
« Reply #242 on: October 13, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »
Dear Hasbro:  Do some other Star Wars sites/forums get exclusive official polling rights with Hasbro, or do all sites get equal input?  If we are all equal which figures does Sandtroopers.com get to have in our poll?  And what other sites will be included in this polling survey?

This is THE question we must ask. Hasbro needs to recognise the contribution to their bottom line that other people/web sites make.
Not just the site that bought the election.
Please ask  Fox's question in the next series.

Great point.  Very great point.  I have to admit though that the polling is better than they Toy Fare Fan Votes where all toy collectors who don't collect Star Wars and play video games placed votes.  No offense to those of you who voted for any KOTOR figures.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #243 on: October 20, 2006, 04:42:19 PM »
I haven't heard anything from the four questions we sent off for this week. I do not see them on any of the other sites participating so maybe one of our Troops in Pawtucket, RI can pick up that ball that's rolling down the street.  ;)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2006, 10:24:34 AM »
THE latest:

Hey Hasbro ever thought about making battlepacks or extra accesories with your new snowtroopers and sandtroopers and flip up visor scouts, mabye like five per package with a web blaster or something big like that with some nice bfg's for the sandies? I would love to see an AT-AT driver battlepack done like this too. Maybe have a scuplt of a new trooper or imperial commander in with em? I would think these would sell like hotcakes compared to the battlepacks I have recently seen released.

1) The Battle Packs are a great format and at some time could get to these ideas….but there are others ones in the pipeline ahead of these.  For now and for some tins the only place to find these figures will be in the Tins.

Do some other Star Wars sites/forums get exclusive official polling rights with Hasbro, or do all sites get equal input?  If we are all equal which figures does Sandtroopers.com get to have in our poll?  And what other sites will be included in this polling survey?

This is a great question and an opportunity to explain for everyone the philosophy behind the Greatest Hits polling. As you now know, we are working very quickly to make sure we have two basic figure assortments running full year next year -- and we are going to populate the second line with Greatest Hits like we did this year.  Unlike this year, where our carryforward figures were all Episode III, we wanted to draw from all films this time around.  As such it made sense to open it up to a fan vote.  But we needed to act quickly, while at the same time getting the most accurate input possible.  We decided that ALL previously created figures would be eligible for fan voting and consideration for the Greatest Hits.

We approached RebelScum.com with the idea of collaborating on a poll among fans since they have a great comprehensive database and an ability to implement such a poll almost immediately.  The fan vote is not exclusive to RebelScum.  All fans can vote in Round 2 (the bracket of 64) from across the net and make their voice heard.  (Registration is not required for Round 2.)

Ensuring that the fans know that their voices are being heard is imperative.  I hope all other sites, such as Sandtroopers.com, realize that although there are many Star Wars fan sites with unique approaches and thriving communities, the Star Wars fandom community as a whole is incredibly strong and this is a chance for all of you to be heard.

Will the new 2007 30th Anniversary Collection of basic figures with collectible coins fit in your figure cases for sale on your website or do we have to look for new cases again?

They will indeed fit any 6"x9" card, and we have designed the 30th Anniversary figures to fit.  Since the 6" x 9" format is a collector standard we are keeping that footprint as the basic figure card size (believe me....we have had wranglings with some retailers who have wanted to change the size over the years!).  We are designing future-forward compatibility in the line so all future basic figure cards will fit the figure cases.

There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2006, 12:27:43 PM »
THE latest:

Do some other Star Wars sites/forums get exclusive official polling rights with Hasbro, or do all sites get equal input?  If we are all equal which figures does Sandtroopers.com get to have in our poll?  And what other sites will be included in this polling survey?

We approached RebelScum.com with the idea of collaborating on a poll among fans since they have a great comprehensive database and an ability to implement such a poll almost immediately.  The fan vote is not exclusive to RebelScum.  All fans can vote in Round 2 (the bracket of 64) from across the net and make their voice heard.  (Registration is not required for Round 2.)

Ensuring that the fans know that their voices are being heard is imperative.  I hope all other sites, such as Sandtroopers.com, realize that although there are many Star Wars fan sites with unique approaches and thriving communities, the Star Wars fandom community as a whole is incredibly strong and this is a chance for all of you to be heard.[/i]

When did sandtroopers.com not have a comprehensive data base or the ability to immediately post a poll?

Here is my question for Hasbro.

Using Star Wars collector sites to run a fan poll is a great idea. It's also an opportunity for a specific site to introduce itself to thousands of potential members the site may otherwise never have a chance to reach.
In the future will you allow other collector sites to have this exclusive opportunity? It's a win-win situation for everyone and Hasbro doesn't run the risk of offending anyone.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Jaing Skirata

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • Keldabe kiss anyone?
« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2006, 12:51:34 PM »
THE latest:

Ensuring that the fans know that their voices are being heard is imperative.  I hope all other sites, such as Sandtroopers.com, realize that although there are many Star Wars fan sites with unique approaches and thriving communities, the Star Wars fandom community as a whole is incredibly strong and this is a chance for all of you to be heard.[/i]

When did sandtroopers.com not have a comprehensive data base or the ability to immediately post a poll?

Here is my question for Hasbro.

Using Star Wars collector sites to run a fan poll is a great idea. It's also an opportunity for a specific site to introduce itself to thousands of potential members the site may otherwise never have a chance to reach.
In the future will you allow other collector sites to have this exclusive opportunity? It's a win-win situation for everyone and Hasbro doesn't run the risk of offending anyone.

"Difficult to see. Also is motion the future is." I would bet No. The Official Fan Club President has interest in that site. I'm sure his site gets exclusive "hook ups" as a result.

BTW... get over there and VOTE ASAP! Alot of cool figures... ie Dark Empire Luke and many Troopers are getting their asses handed to them by crap figures. The AOTC Cloen Pilot is currently losing out to an astromech droid.I know Im not the only person who wants that figure rereleased (especially if Hasbro repackages the gun turrent with it). Get in there and VOTE PEOPLE!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 01:21:10 PM by RC 1138 »
Personell Officer Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club
www.mandalorianmercs.com
myspace.com/jaingskirata
http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php?title=A%27den_Skirata

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2006, 01:55:17 PM »
I for one have mixed feelings about this poll to begin with, first off we all give Hasbro a hard time whenever they rehash figure! Now we are voting on just that, for them to recard older figures when they hould be getting newer sculpts! Not to mention one catagory has four clones in it wich seems very army builder oriented, I'm not saying I have anything against army builders, I am one, but I would like a chance at figures I was never able to get the fist time around. I do however like the fact Hasbro wants our input on what rehashed figures to do, but again the big H will do what they feel is right so how much does this poll really help us? Also I believe RS was a good site to do this poll (although I would have prefered GH.com) since ST.com does not have as many members, not that I think it's a better site but as sheer volume of people they have access to.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2006, 03:52:27 PM »
There really isn't a call for rehashing, and I do think Scum may be the most logical place to start, I agree with Ron where he is saying many people don't go to Scum. I think the poll should have been started at the official site, in order to be fair to everyone.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #249 on: October 23, 2006, 04:17:13 PM »
ty for the answers hasbro, and I like the idea of the cases being future compatible!

as far as polling goes, it seems all SW sites are getting polled except RS, which is getting (censored) ....... I know RS has a bigger audience, so it may make some sense to work with them, but these same polls could have been put on Hasbro's site, instead of just 1 fan site, that has the exclusive polls.....i am no computer guru, but even my country boy self can make a poll, and do it quick

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #250 on: October 23, 2006, 05:13:09 PM »
This is just Hasbro's lip service to us all to try and appease us, but Spice is right.  If any of you think Dustin, as out all great, powerful, and singular voice in the fan/collector community (note the heavy sarcasm) and RebelSlut isn't getting preferential treatment, think again.  As you all know, the very same poll could have easily been put on any website out there, and Hasbro should have had it on their own site exclusively, since it is THEM who make the figures, not RebelSlum.  It aggravates me to no end, and there isn't a damn thing we can do to stop or change it.  At least the question was answered (kind of) and not avoided totally. 

Pat

Offline dtityus

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #251 on: October 24, 2006, 08:10:55 AM »
Is there a chance Hasbro will make a new desert skiff that will fit the new sized figures?
I think it could still be in the 20.00 price point they keep saying is the new norm.

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #252 on: October 24, 2006, 09:29:43 AM »
That question was asked, and their answer was that there were others they wanted to do first, and to expect it in the next few years.

Pat

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #253 on: October 24, 2006, 07:54:27 PM »
I got a question for Hasbro:

WHERE THE f**k ARE MY GEORGE LUCAS STORMTROOPER FIGURES??

I know that there must have been an onslaught of people sending in POP's once the announcement was made that you could send any 5 instead of 1 each of all 5, but Hasbro cashed my first checks on 8/28 and my second batch on 9/28. It's been almost 2 MONTHS since the first batch and 1 MONTH since the second. And I have yet to see anything. If they cash the check within 3 days of receiving it, they should at least have enough people to stick mailing labels on the boxes and ship them out.

Christ.

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #254 on: October 24, 2006, 08:03:03 PM »
Uh Gee Dave if it makes you feel any better that was one of this weeks questions! We didn't quite ask like that but we did!

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #255 on: October 24, 2006, 08:03:31 PM »
Dave, I share in your frustration!  In fact, I have submitted this very same question for the 2nd week in a row, so hopefully it gets answered this week.

Pat

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2006, 09:51:10 PM »
 We have submitted our questions too late and therefore we won't hear anything back until next week. I do apologize and this is now the third time we have missed out. Unfortunately life gets in the way of things sometimes (thanks to all of you guys for the PM's and even a few the cards!) and I haven't made this a top priority, we also feel we provide enough content without the Q & A sessions. Last week we received our replies 2 days late, I sent our questions 2 hours late and they need another week to think about it. SO we will not find out why it takes so long to mail out a Lucas figure and other questions until next week.

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #257 on: October 29, 2006, 08:19:10 PM »
Troopers, I must really accept the blame for not having our questions in on time, though it WAS only 2 hours.  Seems to me Hasbro can own up to being lazy on their part and not answering our questions.  Regardless, I apologize to you all.  Now, ask you all, please keep sending me your questions in this thread.  It is very hard to come up with new and original questions on my own.  Pick your brains people!

Pat

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #258 on: October 29, 2006, 08:57:44 PM »
Again, this is a question that I feel needs to be asked. Hasblo needs to know that REBEL SCUM DOES NOT rule the collector universe.
My question is:

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #259 on: October 29, 2006, 08:58:53 PM »
Since we heard about the Oder 66 two packs of Commander Neyo and Selucami Trooper, is he going to be the correct Neyo or a rehash of the Target Exclusive?

Since you are delving into the EU are there plans for figures such as Commander Faie, Commander Keller, Clone Assassins?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 09:03:35 PM by masterfett »
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed

Offline Jedi Scholar 8

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2006, 09:55:33 PM »
Ron, that question was asked last week, and we should get that answer this week.  Fett, good questions, and will be considered for next week.  I just have to make sure they weren't asked already.

Pat

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #261 on: October 31, 2006, 03:43:19 PM »
i hate the elbow swivel joints they are using, it makes posing too hard  :P

Offline A.D.I.T.L.1979

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • "Nefarious"
    • Erik's Myspace
« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2006, 01:16:48 AM »
Here's several questions from a collector who has tired of going to the stores and seeing the Greatest Hits waves:

The Heroes & Villains, Greatest Battles, and other figure re-hash lines have been teeming the pegs at all of our stores.  This begs the question: are these product lines actually profitable?  Hasbro has frequently stated that one of the reasons (if not the only reason) for this re-packing is to filter popular characters to younger collectors, who ultimately only want the popular characters.  Is this philosophy based on the actual sales of these type of figures, or focus groups of children who may or may not be collectors?    Will Hasbro provide a comprehensive analysis that demonstrates their philosophy that lines like Heroes & Villains and Greatest Battles ACTUALLY sell?  Doesn't the mass amount of figures from these re-hash lines collecting dust, while waves of the new line are selling well, demonstrate that younger collectors--like older collectors--are also more interested in new product?  Does this lack of sales of the Heroes & Villains/Greatest Battles waves cause stores such as Wal-Mart and Target to purchase less Star Wars figures from other lines of new product such as The Saga Collection and, potentially, the upcoming 30th anniversary line?

Erik
"Why so serious?"--The Joker, as played by Heath Ledger, 1979-2008

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #263 on: November 01, 2006, 08:55:55 PM »
Here's several questions from a collector who has tired of going to the stores and seeing the Greatest Hits waves:

The Heroes & Villains, Greatest Battles, and other figure re-hash lines have been teeming the pegs at all of our stores.  This begs the question: are these product lines actually profitable?  Hasbro has frequently stated that one of the reasons (if not the only reason) for this re-packing is to filter popular characters to younger collectors, who ultimately only want the popular characters.  Is this philosophy based on the actual sales of these type of figures, or focus groups of children who may or may not be collectors?    Will Hasbro provide a comprehensive analysis that demonstrates their philosophy that lines like Heroes & Villains and Greatest Battles ACTUALLY sell?  Doesn't the mass amount of figures from these re-hash lines collecting dust, while waves of the new line are selling well, demonstrate that younger collectors--like older collectors--are also more interested in new product?  Does this lack of sales of the Heroes & Villains/Greatest Battles waves cause stores such as Wal-Mart and Target to purchase less Star Wars figures from other lines of new product such as The Saga Collection and, potentially, the upcoming 30th anniversary line?

Erik
This has already been answered, they said that the GB and H&V waves are doing very well. Also these figures are on a different SKU then the basic figs so there shouldn't be a problem with their flow.

TAC Coins Needed

Offline Master Frank

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +15/-0
« Reply #264 on: November 01, 2006, 10:24:43 PM »
When will we see a Darth Plagueis "the wise" figure?

Sorry if this questions has been asked  ???

Offline A.D.I.T.L.1979

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • "Nefarious"
    • Erik's Myspace
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2006, 08:05:35 AM »

This has already been answered, they said that the GB and H&V waves are doing very well. Also these figures are on a different SKU then the basic figs so there shouldn't be a problem with their flow.

I'm not buying it.  If I'm a stock manager, and I see a bunch of SW figs on the pegs...regardless of SKU or DCPI number...I'm going to be reluctant to order more until the pegs clear.

Erik

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »

I'm not buying it.  If I'm a stock manager, and I see a bunch of SW figs on the pegs...regardless of SKU or DCPI number...I'm going to be reluctant to order more until the pegs clear.

Erik
That is exactly how the store feels, so I don't understand where Hasbro is coming from! ???

TAC Coins Needed

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #267 on: November 03, 2006, 02:18:46 PM »
THIS is a big one:

Hasbro has come up with various interactive games, most recently the Jedi Training game. Do these sell well, and what can we look forward to in the future?

The Jedi Training Game was a big success.  Our opportunities to invest a lot in new technology and expensive games usually present themselves when there is new entertainment, but we're always looking at concepts.

Are there any characters owned by companies such as Dark Horse or artists such as Jan Duursema that are owned by them that you don't have license to produce?  If so, are there any you are pursuing to get license to produce?

All concepts are owned by Lucasfilm, and are fair game.

Customizing is a huge trend with collectors from all around.  Are there any plans in the near or far future to come up with packs of body parts, heads in particular, or something of this nature?

We aren’t focusing on this area.  Sorry!

Any thoughts on other crossovers?  There was the Star Wars/Transformers crossover.  How about a Star Wars/G.I.Joe or Marvel Legends crossover, especially since Hasbro takes over the Marvel Legends line in 2007?

We have no plans for this type of figure line.  As the heart and soul of the Star Wars collecting world, we are focused on making sure our 3-3/4" line is vibrant, fresh, and exciting first and foremost, along with providing continued newness for our other play patterns (Star Wars Transformers, Unleashed 2", and Galactic Heroes).

Q: How come it takes so long to mail out the George Lucas figure?

It depends on the workload at the time at our redemption facility, which is why we allow for a window for delivery.  Sometimes it takes less!

Q: Using Star Wars collector sites to run a fan poll is a great idea. It's also an opportunity for a specific site to introduce itself to thousands of potential members the site may otherwise never have a chance to reach.  In the future will you allow other collector sites to have this exclusive opportunity? It's a win-win situation for everyone and Hasbro doesn't run the risk of offending anyone.

Well - in the future, if we run another such poll, we will probably do it differently to make sure we get the widest possible net-wide participation. Ideas range from selecting a smaller subset of figures for voting and allowing all sites to send back results, or possibly using the Hasbro site as a voting place. We understand the reluctance to drive traffic off-site, but I think it's the community that you and others have worked so hard to foster is what makes each site special, and that's what makes people keep coming back.  The Greatest Hits vote right now on Rebelscum is open to all and registration is not required, so folks can debate beforehand on their own community, vote, and come back to discuss.

Q: Any plans to re-introduce some greats from the Vintage era such as Droids or Ewoks figures?  I'd love to get a Droids edition Boba Fett!

It's very unlikely we'll be going there any time soon, but we do know that there are some, shall we say, "interesting" characters and deco possibilities from these vintage lines.

Q: What is Hasbro's #1 strategy to retain current and obtain future Collectors?

Interesting question, Troopers.  Putting kids aside, who are also considered heavily in our line planning, our primary strategy is to keep delivering quality new products that get collectors excited, and believe that this "moving forward" approach demonstrates Hasbro's commitment to Star Wars.  The newness and continual evolution of figures against core "Wants" (whether it's aliens, Jedi, Ewoks, Droids, and the like) is what keeps the line fresh and new.  As for acquiring future collectors....in our experience, a great retailer presence and continued buzz and excitement for Star Wars is the best advertising we can have.  It doesn't really work to advertise to a more casual audience to get folls to "become"
collectors.  When talking to collectors, we've found that usually the way they become reacquainted is by rediscovering the fun of Star Wars by seeing it in store or finding vintage gems at a sale or flea market and rekindling those fond memories of their youth. Increasingly, lately, it's also stumbling onto an online fan community that is already in place and getting pulled into the fun of collecting Star Wars figures that we all can relate to and enjoy with our own approaches.  These are experiences that are often happen on the collectors own terms and involve a nostalgic component that is difficult to trigger with conventional advertising.  So we think our best method of acquiring new and future collectors is by continually evolving the product line (looking for new hooks and angles, like the Saga Tins), working with the fan community to spread the word about our great hobby, and making sure that we have a great retail presence for the brand.

Q: What is next on the drawing board at Hasbro HQ that is going to blow us all away?

Troops - we've got a lot of fun stuff in various stages of development so it's difficult to answer that specifically.  We've already revealed a good number of secrets for the line next year, but there are more to come. Sorry to revert to the old "stay tuned" but we gotta!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #268 on: November 03, 2006, 02:51:08 PM »
that's a lot of answers, but I still do not understand the Lucas trooper answer....they cashed my check in August and 3 months later, still nothing....hhhmmmm

Offline A.D.I.T.L.1979

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • "Nefarious"
    • Erik's Myspace
« Reply #269 on: November 03, 2006, 03:27:16 PM »
Putting kids aside, who are also considered heavily in our line planning,

Yeah, that pretty much sums up Hasbro's view of the collectors, despite the fact that we are the ones keeping the line selling and your profits in black.

E