Author Topic: Hasbro wants our Questions:  (Read 460660 times)

Offline jads_2002

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
Re: Hasbro wants our Questions:
« Reply #1830 on: December 11, 2009, 08:16:33 AM »
so which comic packs are actually cancelled, out of all the ones in the slide show presentation at comic con we only have seen the wave with luminarya and luke. are the other 5 2-packs coming the clone packs and such?

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #1831 on: December 11, 2009, 12:53:12 PM »
thanks for asking my question about the foot pegholes.....hopefully they follow thru and make these better

sucks about the comic packs

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • Four Horseman!! Awww Yeah!!
« Reply #1832 on: December 11, 2009, 03:08:57 PM »
Yeah it really does suck about the comic packs! Now Hasbro will be getting even less of my cash! Toss in the end of BAD and I'll be able to cherry pick now!
"Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum."
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #1833 on: December 15, 2009, 05:22:22 PM »
so which comic packs are actually cancelled, out of all the ones in the slide show presentation at comic con we only have seen the wave with luminarya and luke. are the other 5 2-packs coming the clone packs and such?
Darth Nihl & Deliah Blue, Jarael & Rohlan Dyre don't remember the third.
GH.com has the prototype image of Darth Nihl from SDCC here.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #1834 on: December 17, 2009, 09:28:41 AM »
Dear hasbro, now that you have released the all new repainted R2-X2,  what are the chances of releasing his rebel co-pilot, Theron Nett, who died in the battle of Yavin and who had almost as many speaking parts as Biggs.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:07:02 PM by Darth Spice »
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline CommanderNaruto

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
« Reply #1835 on: December 17, 2009, 07:14:10 PM »
Will we be seeing a remake of Jek Porkins? ;D
Datteybayo!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #1836 on: December 21, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
THE latest:

1) Now that CV is announced, what's the plans (if any) for an exclusive? ANY clue?

Thanks for the chance to correct that statement.  There definitely *will* be not one, but two CV exclusive sets.  One of them will be a Comic Pack with two new figures originally slated for the main line that has been redirected to be a CV exclusive.  The other set will have an EpV theme, although it will not necessarily debut new characters.  Details of both sets will be announced at a later date as we get closer to CV.  We will not be producing the Funeral Pyre Vader set through Hasbro Toy Shop.  The volume we can do of a figure like this is through HTS is too small to cover the tooling, so we will continue to see whether we could bring it out with a bigger retail partner.

2) Will you try to improve the quality of the packaging? The red package might be the easiest to damage yet. We realize Hasbro is only concerned about the product inside, but does this really not matter?

We haven't changed anything about the current red/white package except a smaller size for the blister backer card.  The card thickness is the same, the blister itself is a standard thickness, and the heat sealing method is unchanged. Likewise, the die-cut (shape of the card including the protrusions and cutouts) does not have a lot of sharp points that could get damaged.  So, we're a little unsure about what damage you are seeing and what would make this card any more susceptible that any previous card version.  Likewise, we have not gotten any complaints from retailers about widespread damage.  Can you supply some more information based on what you have seen in the field or with your own collection?  Pictures would help. Thanks!

3) Is there any chance Hasbro could make Anthony Forrest and Koo Stark available to sign the convention exclusive at their booth?

We typically don't bring any of the actors to sign at our booth, though, so it's unlikely.  At this point, though, we haven't gotten very far with our planning as the show was just announced so we wouldn't rule out anything yet.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #1837 on: December 27, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »
Here's a question for the new year.

Hasbro,in regards to the upcoming Nadar Vebb.Will the order form be available to print on Hasbro's website?

Offline Darth Corleone

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #1838 on: December 30, 2009, 09:04:30 PM »
1. Hasbro has announced (much to my disappointment, btw) that its production of EU-related items will be very limited in the future (it seems to me it was pretty limited already). Meanwhile, in the recent fan-figure poll, you pointed out that most of the characters from past polls, including many that were EU-based, had eventually been produced as figures. Clearly, this is something in which Hasbro takes great pride (and rightfully so). In addition, several options in the newest poll were characters from the EU, such as C'boath and Jaxxon. So, how do you plan on addressing the obvious desire on behalf of collectors to produce EU figures? What if the top vote-getters in the figure poll are EU characters? If you are, indeed, proud of your record of giving fans what they want, why stop now?

2. Now that Sideshow is offering a Grand Admiral Thrawn that includes his command chair and an Emperor Palpatine with his throne, is Hasbro (finally) planning to produce similar accessories? In particular, a quality version of the Emperor's throne (the throne from the POTF2 Cinema Scene is far too small; plus, its attached to that cumbersome base) is sorely missing from the collection and seems like a natural fit, especially for a battle pack (like the Scramble on Yavin pack that included the cart). Personally, I'd be more than willing to trade a figure for the throne (in other words, a pack with two figures and a throne instead of three figures and a throne). Even Kenner came close to creating a throne for their vintage Emperor figure.

3. Kenner's Bespin Han Solo was my favorite figure from the vintage line (probably b/c he was first available as part of the Sears exclusice Cloud City playset and I stared at it for months in their Christmas catalog). A new version of this iconic image is badly needed (not to mention new versions of Tarkin, the Rebel Fleet Trooper and Dengar). With so many characters available in what is likely their "ultimate" forms, the fact that Bespin Han (and the others I mentioned) has not been updated seems strange. Does Hasbro hold off producing characters/versions of characters because they believe their customers will lose interest and walk away once their main needs have been met? If this is part of your strategy, what information/data do you have that supports this? It appears to me that there are two main reasons a toy line loses its customer base: the lack of/loss of a strong tie-in (no movie, no animated series, etc., etc.) and/or not producing enough of what customers want, which would directly contradict the "delay" strategy from above. In short, what gives????        
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:48:43 AM by Darth Spice »

Offline thoughtbomb

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #1839 on: January 22, 2010, 08:36:52 PM »
     I actually have three different questions for Hasbro.
1) On the subject of pack-in's for the basic figures, have you ever considered something to the effect of more accessories? I was a big fan of things like blast effects for the guns and sabers, metal lightsaber hilts, stands that represented some form of enviroment, Force effects, and so on. Also, since you have stated that the EU is on hold for a couple of years (big dissapointment by the way!), maybe a pack-in of something like an alternate head or mask. One idea that comes to mind is on say an Episode III Darth Vader (in armor) with a pack-in of an alternate head representing the battle damaged gash in his mask from the first "Purge" comic. Also, an alternate hand like the one from the "Purge" comic pack. Another possibility would be an Episode II Obi-Wan with a mask similar to the one he wore in the beggining of "Obsession" #1. Also, if you get around to a carded version of Galen Marek in one of his many guises, perhaps giving him a lightsaber with a removable blade, and then have a pack-in of several different colored blades that he could use in the game. This way you would be getting out some core characters and yet adding some element of the comic packs and the Expanded Universe. What do you think?

2) Rumors are going around that your FX Sabers will now come with a removable blade. If this turns out to be true, what are the chances you guys will be making Galen Mareks "unfinished" lightsaber? Also, if the blade can be removed, how about an alternate black blade?

3) You guys have stated the new basic figures for 2010 will not be out till the fall. Once the EU wave hits till then should be 4 to 5 months with no new basic figures. Is it possible that during this time you could "re-release" the red carded Legacy figures for those of us who had such a hard time tracking them down due to apparent distrubution problems?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:46:48 AM by Darth Spice »

Offline thoughtbomb

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #1840 on: January 31, 2010, 02:41:43 PM »
Dear Hasbro,
     I was wondering, if and when you get around to making a Pre Vizsla figure from the Clone Wars (and I suspect "when" more than "if"), could you please include his "Darksaber" with his accessories? The reason I ask this is in recent history you seem to have "forgotten" some important accessories/weapons with some of the characters. Example: the Droid Commando and his sword (the Clone Wars), Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot) and an "ignited" Lightsaber (Legacy - The Empire Strikes Back wave), and from recently leaked pics of The Force Unleashed box sets, Proxy appears to be missing his Lightsaber! I am not sure as to why this happens, but I think it would be ashame to miss out on an opportunity to include a really cool weapon/accessory for a character/figure that will probably be very popular. Thank you.

Offline Commander Ando

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #1841 on: February 03, 2010, 02:31:16 PM »
If you add the question relating to the Hasbro FX sabers with removeable blades, can you also add to the question and ask if the blades will be interchangeable and what type of connector system they will be using to lock the blade in place?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #1842 on: February 03, 2010, 03:50:22 PM »
THE latest:

1) Hasbro has announced (much to my disappointment, btw) that its production of EU-related items will be very limited in the future (it seems to me it was pretty limited already). Meanwhile, in the recent fan-figure poll, you pointed out that most of the characters from past polls, including many that were EU-based, had eventually been produced as figures. Clearly, this is something in which Hasbro takes great pride (and rightfully so). In addition, several options in the newest poll were characters from the EU, such as C'boath and Jaxxon. So, how do you plan on addressing the obvious desire on behalf of collectors to produce EU figures? What if the top vote-getters in the figure poll are EU characters? If you are, indeed, proud of your record of giving fans what they want, why stop now?

There are no doubt fans who want to see every EU character made eventually (including us!) but the real issue here is how EU demand stacks up against movie-based figure demand, and where we place our focus.  Luckily, it's not an all-or-none proposition.  The challenges we've had with collector dollars leaving the hobby has had a tremendous effect on where we need to place out bets. Looking at the figure lineup starting in 2006, you see a real expansion of the EU concept, which really grew in 2007-2009 to including figures from numerous video games, a huge number of comic, concept figures, and novels.  All told, it has been a large and unprecedented run.  While the gamut has run from major EU characters to the more obscure, in general the movie-based figures had much deeper collecting interest than EU, with only the strongest EU figures (Revan, Quinlan Vos, Republic Commandos) approaching the levels of movie-based figures.  So in times like these, our focus has shifted to a strong movie-based core focus with occasional, rather than systematic exploration, of the EU. We have to have a strong foundation first before we can expand out into the EU once again like we have been.  That is not to say that we won't be doing some tasty EU...the upcoming TFU packs are sensational, and there will be Comic Pack exclusives for Comic Con and CV. In addition, select EU will remain in our sights for 2011 as well. As far as the Fans' Choice poll, it's interesting that there was a strong showing of EU figures only among the top 6. After that, it was a long run of film-based figures.  This tells us that there are a few iconic figures that fans still want to see, but after that general interest for EUover all is secondary.

2) Will you be making any the other characters from the "Dagger Squadron since you have the stickers to make the other four ships. Will this concept be revisited with future B-Wings anytime soon?

We did have planned an exclusive Comic Pack to make two more of the Dagger Squadron pilots, but the decline in the Comic Packs caused us to put this wave on hold.  We hope to re-use this development at some point, but right now we don't know when that would be.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #1843 on: February 03, 2010, 07:52:40 PM »
I love how they blame the cancellation of everything on "lack of sales". Well guess what, jackasses?? If you put the stuff in stores, people will buy it!! If you don't ship it, how can we buy it?!?!

Oh man I've got my work cut out for me at Toy Fair this year. Spice - bring bail money.

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline Napseeker

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #1844 on: February 03, 2010, 08:59:30 PM »
I don't mind them dropping the EU for a while in favor of creating some more obscure background film characters (skiff guards, Torynn Far, more Jabba's Palace aliens, etc).  The only thing that bugs me is the loss of a good pack-in like BaD but then again if it means better SA and especially better sculpting then why not... 

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #1845 on: February 04, 2010, 12:47:15 PM »
I agree, I'm really getting tired and frustrated with them throwing slow sales in our face all the time as if blaming us for what has been canceled! All I have to say is what I've always said it has to be on the store shelves for me to buy it! More then half of what I've wanted this year has been very difficult to find, 25% has been canceled, and about 30% I still haven't found! I just found out that because of the recent slowdown in sales the Bearded Sullustan Pilot CP was canceled, that was the only Walmart set I even wanted! Let me ask you something why are the latest Comics sold out on HTS if these don't sell well, heck they totally removed Lumiya and Darth Krayt pack from the website! IMO this was one of the worst distribution years ever and they have the nerve to blame slow sales, and let me say that had nothing to do with EU in the line! Now Hasbro is firmly stating that regardless of the poll Jocasta Nu is not even likely because they feel she wont sell! They had really better WOW be this year or I think I've just about had enough of the hoop jumping! Adding insult to injury in a recent Q&A I saw that the EU wave had become a TRU exclusive in may because of slower sales and lingering Legacy figures, I new I'd never get this wave!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 12:52:17 PM by Major fett »
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #1846 on: February 05, 2010, 02:32:47 PM »
SSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC 'em  MF!  :D ;)   I so agree with much of that.  They've done much worse than Jocasta Nu to not make an action figure of her.

And Castle?  BAIL money???  I'd have better luck getting earthquake insurance on the coast of southern California than finding a bond card that might cover ME and you!  :D ;) 8) :o >:D  I guess we'll see NEXT week won't we?  :D ;D ;)   Stay tuned Troopers, same Spice time, SAME Spice channel!

(OK maybe NOT channel for Starfox, Ron and the rest of you perverts)   :P :-X ;) :D

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #1847 on: February 05, 2010, 07:58:10 PM »

(OK maybe NOT channel for Starfox, Ron and the rest of you perverts)   :P :-X ;) :D

I guess I'm one of those "rest of you perverts"   thanks for thinking of me Spice....... :P   ;D
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #1848 on: February 05, 2010, 10:09:16 PM »
I don't think there's any more I can add other than to say-I'm just happy Spice put me on the pervert team.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #1849 on: February 06, 2010, 03:14:58 PM »
I don't think there's any more I can add other than to say-I'm just happy Spice put me on the pervert team.

2 thumbs-up !   :thumbup: :thumbup:

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #1850 on: February 15, 2010, 10:32:45 PM »
1) It's pretty much a fact that the last wave in any series before a cardback change usually proves to be the most difficult to find. Now, for the upcoming last wave of The Legacy Collection before Vintage cardbacks start, you've made it doubly hard to find by making it an exclusive wave. How can you hope that TRU orders enough of this wave to satisfy all those that want to purchase it?

2) Do you really think this new battle game pack-in is going to help sales of figures? I conducted an informal poll (that I had hoped to present the results of to you at Toy Fair and missed doing that) that showed that 85% of the fans and collectors felt that the BAD program was the best pack-in YET. I'm sure it helped with sales as well, for I know that several people (myself included) bought figures that they didn't really want just to get the droid parts. How is this game going to have the same impact? Do you think fans and collectors are going to by the figures they don't like just to get the game pieces?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:43:40 AM by Darth Spice »

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #1851 on: February 16, 2010, 12:54:37 AM »
Dear hasbro, which wave of Cw figures will the camo ARF trooper, that was displayed at Toyfair be released in?  and what is the approx. release date for this fig?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #1852 on: February 22, 2010, 07:32:13 PM »
THE latest:

1) Now that Sideshow is offering a Grand Admiral Thrawn that includes his command chair and an Emperor Palpatine with his throne, is Hasbro (finally) planning to produce similar accessories? In particular, a quality version of the Emperor's throne (the throne from the POTF2 Cinema Scene is far too small; plus, its attached to that cumbersome base) is sorely missing from the collection and seems like a natural fit, especially for a battle pack (like the Scramble on Yavin pack that included the cart). Personally, I'd be more than willing to trade a figure for the throne (in other words, a pack with two figures and a throne instead of three figures and a throne). Even Kenner came close to creating a throne for their vintage Emperor figure.

We have not considered recreating the Emperor's Throne, but it's an interesting idea for a future collector-targeted Battle Pack for some time farther down the road. Yours is the second question along these lines this weekend we have added it to our parking lot list for consideration. Thanks for the suggestion.

2) Rumors are going around that your FX Sabers will now come with a removable blade. If this turns out to be true, what are the chances you guys will be making Galen Mareks "unfinished" lightsaber? Also, if the blade can be removed, how about an alternate black blade? If the blades will be interchangeable and what type of connector system they will be using to lock the blade in place?

By now, you have seen the presentation from Toy Fair and we can confirm that the FX Sabers will be coming out with a series with removable blades. Our focus will be on core heroes and villains of the Saga so Galen Marek is not planned for the line.  The blades will be removable, but they will not be interchangeable.

Offline Darth Corleone

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #1853 on: February 23, 2010, 10:32:37 AM »
Strange that Hasbro hasn't even considered doing another throne. But it seems like they were serious about taking it under advisement, especially after getting two recent questions based on a fairly obscure item. I assume that's pretty rare, which would indicate the matter should be given proper attention. We'll see . . .

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #1854 on: February 23, 2010, 12:42:59 PM »
I am surprised that the FX blades will not be interchangable, they all appear to be the same on the outside and inside, just different colors.

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #1855 on: February 23, 2010, 12:53:21 PM »
Thanks for asking about the Throne I've been wanting a new updated one for a long time, I hope they decide to make one because I've been closely watching ebay to get the old one since I lost mine a few years back.

I'm sorry but this is part of their problem constantly re-releasing stuff it really gets old on the higher end stuff! Every once in a while they should throw in a new Saber, we all know Galen's would sell!
And since they designed the blades to be removable they should have incorporated interchangeable blades into them to give better diversity!

TAC Coins Needed

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #1856 on: February 24, 2010, 08:15:32 PM »
I am surprised that the FX blades will not be interchangable, they all appear to be the same on the outside and inside, just different colors.

You beat me to it Fox. This makes no sense at all. With their answer we have to assume that each blade attatches differently. Wouldn't it be simpler and more cost effective to manufacture all of the lightsabers with the same attatchment mechanism?
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #1857 on: February 24, 2010, 08:41:51 PM »
Well if you saw our Toy Fair showroom clip, that's exactly what Mr. DePriest was trying to do with the sabers.  From what I saw, and what they're saying it doesn't work that way. Why?  Who knows.

Offline Jaing Skirata

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • Keldabe kiss anyone?
« Reply #1858 on: February 27, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »
with the death of the comic 2 packs line, some of the buys i was looking most forward to i 2010 have gone by the wayside leaving me and i'm sure many others more than disappointed. My question is what is going to happen to the rohlan dyre, jaerel, delilah blue, jariah syn and rumored sleeveless cade skywalker figures? now that the knights of the old repulic comic series has concluded i fear that if we don't get rohlan, jaerel and perhaps our young failed jedi hero now, we may never get them at all. are they going to the island of misfit toys along with the fish out of water and charlie in the box? or, are you planning to insert them into some of the 2010 waves or perhaps their own eu wave? perhaps a plan for exclusives? i was hoping toy fair would enlighten us on this but, it did not.
thanks!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 02:42:37 PM by Darth Spice »
Personell Officer Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club
www.mandalorianmercs.com
myspace.com/jaingskirata
http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php?title=A%27den_Skirata

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #1859 on: February 28, 2010, 09:59:29 AM »
with the death of the comic 2 packs line, some of the buys i was looking most forward to i 2010 have gone by the wayside leaving me and i'm sure many others more than disappointed. My question is what is going to happen to the rohlan dyre, jaerel, delilah blue, jariah syn and rumored sleeveless cade skywalker figures? now that the knights of the old repulic comic series has concluded i fear that if we don't get rohlan, jaerel and perhaps our young failed jedi hero now, we may never get them at all. are they going to the island of misfit toys along with the fish out of water and charlie in the box? or, are you planning to insert them into some of the 2010 waves or perhaps their own eu wave? perhaps a plan for exclusives? i was hoping toy fair would enlighten us on this but, it did not.

thanks!

ask this one please