Author Topic: Read Me First!  (Read 2136 times)

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Read Me First!
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:33:01 AM »
Alright troopers, this is something I know some of you have asked about having here, so here goes.  If there's something that Hasbro hasn't already made, start a new thread with exactly what it is you want.  You must be descriptive in the subject of your post, so don't start it off with just "vehicles" in the subject line.  We'll create individual threads based on specific products that they haven't created yet.  Also, if there's something they made some time ago that you'd like to see be re-visited and manufactured again, start a new thread for that too.

This section is brand new so it might get tweaked here and there, to make it a much more useful section in our forums.  If you'd like, you're more than welcome to create a POLL to see just how many other people are on the same dewback as you.  Any questions, comments and/or suggestions just shoot me a PM.

Also, please do NOT abuse this section, and don't start posting hundreds of wishes for Hasbro to make.  Be realistic, honest and fair, and try to post only things that you are dying to get a hold of.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 09:23:35 AM by dustrho »