Author Topic: 25+ carded #06 Clone Trooper Lot  (Read 897 times)

Offline Hypochondriaac

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
25+ carded #06 Clone Trooper Lot
« on: January 08, 2006, 07:53:23 PM »
I have right now a lot of 25 carded ROTS #06 Clone Troopers. I originally planned to make a diorama from the movie, but never got around to it. I am asking $125 for all ($5 each). Shipping is not included with this cost. Cost will be determined by size and weight of the shipping box. Please note, these are not MOC. These would great for army building or customizing. PM me if you are interested in buying. Thanks.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Re: 25+ carded #06 Clone Trooper Lot
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »
I'm not interested in buying these, as I have a TON of these and clone commanders waiting to be used for whatever, but for other troopers here I have a question for you... would you be willing to sell them individually or in smaller lots than all 25?  Thanks and again welcome to the forum!

Offline A.D.I.T.L.1979

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • "Nefarious"
    • Erik's Myspace
Re: 25+ carded #06 Clone Trooper Lot
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 11:50:29 PM »
I have right now a lot of 25 carded ROTS #06 Clone Troopers. I originally planned to make a diorama from the movie, but never got around to it. I am asking $125 for all ($5 each). Shipping is not included with this cost. Cost will be determined by size and weight of the shipping box. Please note, these are not MOC. These would great for army building or customizing. PM me if you are interested in buying. Thanks.

Two questions:

1.  Are any of the shocktrooper repaint?

2.  Will you consider selling partial lots or individually?

Erik
"Why so serious?"--The Joker, as played by Heath Ledger, 1979-2008