Author Topic: Where is Commander Cody?  (Read 4917 times)

Offline Jaing Skirata

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • Keldabe kiss anyone?
Where is Commander Cody?
« on: December 05, 2005, 07:38:11 PM »
I'm sure  that it has been addressed in forum here somehwere (sorry for creating another if it has), if not, I'm happy to be the first to address it...

What is Hasbro's malfunction? Where is the Commander Cody figure at!? I know there is a Clone Wars Animated Cody to be released in the DVD packs but come one, it's just a rehash/re-accessorized version of the old clone figure. But where is the ROTS line figure at?

Commander Cody was perhaps the most famous?/ recognizable clone in Episode III. He had the most speaking roles, was often seen without his helmet on and had alot of air time (for an individual clone). not to mention, he looked Bad Ass! I have made two Custom Cody's (one for me from and AT TE Gunner and one for my son from a Super Articulated Trooper) and love them, and I'm sure everyone else here has made their own as well. None the less, it would be nice to see a well crafted and packaged Cody on the shelf. Super Articluated upper body, AT TE lower with a removeable helmet, Obi Wans lightsaber and, of course, a rifle.

Personell Officer Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club
www.mandalorianmercs.com
myspace.com/jaingskirata
http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php?title=A%27den_Skirata

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Re: Where is Commander Cody?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 07:41:31 PM »
It sure would be nice if they were to make a Cody figure, and hopefully that will be in store for the new figure lineup in 2006.  We can only cross our fingers.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 07:44:09 PM »
Nah we need another Bib Fortuna first guys! OH howabouts Han Carbonite???  >:(   NOW see my point? I'd rather see prequel characters that have not been made vs. returning to the trilogy films so soon. I think RotS held it's own and deserves to get an extended run with the figures.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 07:56:39 PM »

What is Hasbro's malfunction? Where is the Commander Cody figure at!?

Welcome to Sandtroopers.com. We are without a doubt the HARSHEST and MOST ARDENT CRITICS of the Hasblo Nothing New Toy Company.

Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 09:19:44 PM »
I heard reports of spring next year for Cody. The animated one will be shipping real soon.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline Sandtrooper Dan

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +18/-0
  • Sandtroopers.com Graphito Suprema!
    • Sandtroopers.com-Your fair and balanced Star Wars news source.
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 07:37:46 AM »
Why wait for Hasbroke when you can make your own, with Troopers.

Sandtroopers.com -Your fair and balanced Star Wars news source.

Offline TAMER

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +133/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 08:33:08 AM »
create your own SW figure company. as soon as George saw your figs Dan, he would be hooked too. awesome customizing talent you have there. arent we getting Cody with the release of the cartoon dvd? I thought I read somewhere that cody was going to be part of a 3 pack?

Offline TAMER

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +133/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 08:38:05 AM »
ofcourse you guys know more about this stuff than me, but am thinking this is the one I saw that will be released with the cartoon clone wars figs. could be wrong knowing me. heres the pic.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline A.D.I.T.L.1979

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • "Nefarious"
    • Erik's Myspace
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 06:05:38 PM »
ofcourse you guys know more about this stuff than me, but am thinking this is the one I saw that will be released with the cartoon clone wars figs. could be wrong knowing me. heres the pic.

You're right tamer....I saw the clone 3-packs today and this figure was labeled "Commander Cody"...

Please, PLEASE tell me this won't be the only CC we are getting for a while.  I hope SAGA 2006 pulls through on this one.

Erik
"Why so serious?"--The Joker, as played by Heath Ledger, 1979-2008

Offline Boba Bix

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +19/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 10:54:35 AM »
Last night rebelscum had pictures of Commander Cody, a Utapau clone, and the firefighter clone on the cover of a toy magazine.  Now it is gone.  Does anybody know why they took the picture off?  Or better yet, does anyone here have a picture of him and his clone friends?  I want to show my son this picture, but he was sleeping when I saw the pictures last night.  Thanks.

Offline Jaing Skirata

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • Keldabe kiss anyone?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 01:27:20 PM »
Last night rebelscum had pictures of Commander Cody, a Utapau clone, and the firefighter clone on the cover of a toy magazine.  Now it is gone.  Does anybody know why they took the picture off?  Or better yet, does anyone here have a picture of him and his clone friends?  I want to show my son this picture, but he was sleeping when I saw the pictures last night.  Thanks.

I posted photo's in the OTC 06 link!
Personell Officer Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club
www.mandalorianmercs.com
myspace.com/jaingskirata
http://mercs.firespray.net/wiki/index.php?title=A%27den_Skirata

Offline Boba Bix

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +19/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 02:09:42 PM »
Thanks for the info  ;D

MisterKenobi