Author Topic: Who is the best on line retailer IYO?  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
  • "I am a Stormtrooper." "You are a huge nerd..."
Who is the best on line retailer IYO?
« on: July 15, 2004, 11:56:52 AM »
  Who do you think has the best prices, selection, and service. If you have a on line retailer that you have had a bad experiance with let us know that one as well.
We are a extreme fighting force of extraordinary magnitude !!!

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Re:Who is the best on line retailer IYO?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 12:35:01 PM »
I'm gonna have to plea the 5th on this one (because of our sponsors).   ;)

Seriously though, I've had awesome luck with Entertainment Earth, but not too service great from Kebco.  That's all I can say.   :-X

Offline habs98

• S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +33/-0
  • I do things two ways!!! My way, and my way!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 05:30:49 PM »
I'm going to agree with dustrho, I've had nothing but good experiences with EE.  Probably why I haven't used any other online retailer yet.

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
  • "I am a Stormtrooper." "You are a huge nerd..."
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 09:45:35 AM »
 I finally got my OTC 1st wave from Kebco (after 60 days from shipping/billing date) I even got one of the headstand lukes from them, who else is HTF from this set? And is it just me or is luke getting smaller than the other OTC figures?
We are a extreme fighting force of extraordinary magnitude !!!

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 02:11:49 PM »
I'v'e ordered the most from Brians toys and Kebco, had good experiences with both except i seem to wait forever on the preorder list.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline songwrtr

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
  • I wrt the songs
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2004, 06:40:46 AM »
Anyone ever deal with DarkFigures.com? Looks like they have something non-SW I was looking for, but I've been tentative about ordering because I'd never heard of them before.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 08:06:45 AM »
Anyone ever deal with DarkFigures.com? Looks like they have something non-SW I was looking for, but I've been tentative about ordering because I'd never heard of them before.

To be honest I haven't heard of them before.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2004, 07:26:31 PM »
All honest I have had orders with all of our sponsors. I have found very satisfactory service from Brians, Cloud City, Federation Toys, Big Bad Toy Store and many, many others. IF they make the left side of our page, they are good. IF they don't well I won't say they are bad however I won't back them up either. The reason EE is NOT an ST sponsor is due to several years ago they said the PotJ Masters of the Darkside 2-pack would be an EE exclusive and two weeks later it showed up retail. For this Emperor Crypt has banished them from ST.com.  We don't take being lied to very well, although I have heard nothing but good things about them, other than that incident. Brians and Cloud City are among the highest in price, but with anything you could be searching for, aside from having a store front, employees ect. I feel this allows them to put whatever price they would like to on their merchandise. I'm not saying it's right, but this is still America and free enterprise is part of it.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.