Author Topic: Classifieds Rules  (Read 2815 times)

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Classifieds Rules
« on: July 12, 2004, 07:48:00 AM »
Shop At Your Own Risk
You are buying & selling entirely at your own risk. is in no way responsible for anything bad that might come out of a purchase or sale that took place here.  If something bad does come out of your transaction, please post your feedback about that individual in the Feedback section.

Do Your Homework
Check the Feedback section prior to engaging in a transaction, to see if that person has positive feedback or not.  For example, if I were to try to purchase something from someone here and they don't have any feedback, I will ask that person to ship first because I already have positive feedback.

No Scalping Allowed
You are NOT allowed to do any form of scalping here in the forums.  That includes the selling of current items at much higher prices than what is currently going for at retail stores.

Communication and Courtesy
When contacting a member in regards to items listed in the classified section keep the following things in mind: 1) they may not be able to contact you immediately due to many factors, such as work day, vacation, etc, and 2) they can choose who they sell the item to since it still belongs to them.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 02:47:32 PM by dustrho »