Author Topic: Back the Barge? No thanks!  (Read 645 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Back the Barge? No thanks!
« on: April 10, 2018, 04:55:48 AM »
It's been quite an interesting year so far for collecting.  This year at New York fans had the opportunity to see Jabba's Sail Barge and the new Haslab project that launched.  While we have all dreamed of owning this item forever, it's just not something we can get behind as much as we'd like to see it come to production and our collections.

In a time when Star Wars is making strides to be "all inclusive" I find it repulsive that fans will miss out on this based upon their geographical location or income status.  We also feel like this is opening a nasty can of worms for collectors who do this for fun, not because they are rich.  It's been nearly five years since Hasbro has done anything with the 3 3/4 line and it's a shame that they feel 60 days is long enough time for regular people to come up with that sort of disposable income.  Hopefully they will come to their senses and give everyone a fair shake to own the coolest toy they've ever made.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 05:36:46 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.