Author Topic: Episode 7 6 inch figures?  (Read 1525 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Episode 7 6 inch figures?
« on: December 22, 2014, 10:56:47 PM »
http://chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=19834

Looks like prototype 6 inch figure images for chewy, bb-8, Rey, Finn the storm trooper guy without his armor, and if I had to guess..... A helmeted version of Kylo Ren?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:14:23 PM by darthdan »
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
Re: Episode 7 6 inch figures?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 04:13:03 PM »
SDCC will have an exclusive First Order Stormtrooper.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2015, 09:32:15 AM »
So with the recent Force Friday leaks, We see now that all the figures we saw prototypes for will indeed be available. Does anyone plan on getting the whole wave? It seems that BB-8 is only going to be a pack in accessory with the Rey figure.

Force Friday has left me feeling a bit let down, but I may wind up picking a few of these up. Anyone else?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 09:42:15 PM »
I'll defintely be picking up the 6 inch figures , probably not the $170 tie fighter, at least not till it clearances
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 07:19:56 PM »
So far I have picked up four of the Stormtrooper, a Kylo Ren and a Rey with BB-8.

I'll pick up Finn and Chewbacca, but they seem to be the peg warmers so far.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 10:19:13 AM »
I've got Kylo, Rey but am waiting for the sales to kick in on the rest of this stuff.  I think they cautiously over-priced to make room for profit on Black Friday / Xmas sales.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 06:06:54 AM »
I'm not sure about stores in your area, but my Targets and the local Toys R Us still have them at 19.99. Walmart is actually a 1.00 under typical retail at 18.92.  Amazon had Finn and Chewbacca for 17.97 last I checked.

I'm hearing from a lot of people that the 169.00 Tie Fighter is just plain amazing. I'm not able to buy it right now either. Hard to lay down that much money but if we want Hasbro to give us more stuff like that we need people to spend the cash.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 01:29:09 AM »
I've started to see Poe and zuvio 6 inch figs at Walmart  around here. I just got mine from Amazon along with the guavian enforcer.  No Phasma yet though.  Picked up the blue X wing 3.75 scale  at Walmart too