Author Topic: Slave 1  (Read 4030 times)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re: Slave 1
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2013, 05:44:59 AM »
that sucks dude

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2013, 04:45:04 PM »
My damaged Slave I went back & Cargo hold is full, but not with Carbonite..lol
I have spent another hour on phone with Cust. service & climbed to VP of Customer Service in SE region.
I am trying to track down the genius who let this happen & I will admit I have made this difficult for them for no reason at all.
It is not the item, it is the principal. Since I have not stopped b*tching, Amazon is offering me a $500 gift card.
So I will hit them where it hurts & will take it from them & my new Slave I. I was told I will be getting a MIB Slave I soon.
I am 1st on list since I made this a issue worth wasting my time & theirs & I am relentless & show no mercy with this kind of crap.
Just get them on phone & climb the ladder of authority until you get results.. I will spend their money on something stupid & pointless.
I do not advise online cust service, get them on phone so you prove how upset you are & the customer is always right.
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 05:50:23 PM »
Well Amazon customer service called me to let me know my Slave I is coming & for free..
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2013, 11:51:16 PM »
Mine came in the white mailer box so the packaging only had minor scuffs, but I'm an opener so I didn't care. Going to need to fix the spring seat/ wing thing though.....as most came defective like that.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2013, 06:16:36 PM »
Mine came in the white mailer box so the packaging only had minor scuffs, but I'm an opener so I didn't care. Going to need to fix the spring seat/ wing thing though.....as most came defective like that.
I am glad issue has been corrected.. I did make a big deal out of this on principal alone.
I have NEVER gotten anything from Amazon or any other site where goods were not boxed & at least some effort was made
to take care of such products & if Amazon does not allow "Private Sellers" to do it, why did Amazon do it?
This was a complete failure at 1st & it had backlash & Amazon knows better now & hope this is not a repeatable offense in the future.
Even all the Troopers I have bought stuff from boxed the stuff.. That is a NO BRAINER.
 Starfox needs to teach them how to do it right. I am thankful for getting boxed stuff in good condition because they care as much as I do.
I would never just send stuff with NO box, except the Slave 1 that I just sent back as is so they can see it too & know why I did not
want it in the shape it was in. Sure I got mine for free after having a long deep conversations with Cust Serv. but that was not what I wanted to happen & this is Amazon's fault & their fault alone & hope they paid for it & learned a lesson?

make you intelligent."

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2013, 02:23:38 PM »
mine arrived today without issue

I didn't assemble it but I did open the box to make sure everything was there, which it was

my carbonite block has a slightly smushed nose but not nearly as bad as some of the pictures I've seen
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2013, 07:53:24 PM »
I got my Slave I today & it was in a box & in great shape, like it should have been originally.
I just hope Amazon learned something? We will not tolerate that lack of care for the products we order & care about.
        make you intelligent."

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2015, 08:27:10 PM »
No one had posted any sort of follow up on this? I got one that Christmas, and it was perfect. No white mailer box, but it came in a shipping box big enough and all parts were present. My friend in Texas had a different experience. His ship came with two right wings. He fought with them for over two weeks before they finally resolved the issue. He basically had to buy another for more than he paid for the first one. Swapped out the wing for the left side, and returned it to them for a refund.

The wing and seat issue is also a very easy fix. Just take a spring from a retractable pen, cut it to the same length as the one in the ship and replace it. I did the fix in under 10 minutes.

Overall, it's a pretty bad ass toy. So glad I got one, and had no issues.