3.75" Star Wars Figures, Vehicles, etc. > 2013 Droid Factory Collection

2013 6" BLACK Series

(1/18) > >>

CPLScruffy:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2013/01/29/hasbro-star-wars-black-series-action-figure-toys/1872035/

Thoughts?

Here is my 2 cents...
I'm excited that Hasbro is going in a new direction and going with this 6" line that will allow them to show more detail. I just don't understand why only 8 figures coming out this year? I would have also liked to see another character other than Darth Maul...why no Vader or Fett? What do you guys think of the $20 price tag? It doesn't bother me so much considering the size and with only 4 per series. I guess you get what you pay for! I'm stoked

PS. I tried to find a thread that someone had already started about these but didn't see one

Slobba_the_Hutt:
a big no thanks for me

I mean I'm glad there will be new products out there, but this larger scale isn't anything I'm interested in
3.75 is the only thing I will buy, even if the articulation is reduced

the action figures are my first love and I am going to stick with it until the very end

oh sure I will read the reviews and check out the stuff when I see it in the stores, but I wont be getting any with the possible exception of R2

Hand So Low:
I'm on the fence about these. I will probably get one, and if I like it, will get more. But I may try to stick to the OT.

CPLScruffy:
I'm wondering if they will continue to do both 3 3/4 or just 6 inch? Maybe this is a test to see which sells better. Wonder what Ep 7 figures will end up being?
I think this is a good chance for ppl to be able to collect an entire line and get detailed NEW figures and not just random cantina aliens and random Jedi seen waaaaay in the background. Know what I mean?

My personal wishlist for the 6 inch:

1: Dagobah Luke (and Yoda)
2: Boba Fett
3. Scout Trooper
4. Stormtrooper
5. Bespin Han Solo

commander gree123:

--- Quote from: CPLScruffy on January 29, 2013, 08:25:30 PM ---I'm wondering if they will continue to do both 3 3/4 or just 6 inch? Maybe this is a test to see which sells better. Wonder what Ep 7 figures will end up being?

--- End quote ---

I definitely don't see them canceling 3 3/4 line but if they ever do all I think you would see are pissed off fans and a dying company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version