Author Topic: 2013 Class I Vehicle Assortment  (Read 1196 times)

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
2013 Class I Vehicle Assortment
« on: December 06, 2012, 04:50:43 PM »

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
Re: 2013 Class I Vehicle Assortment
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »
That looks like yoda's ship is upside down? With the droid on the wrong side?
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0
Feedback thread http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15027.0
For trade http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »
They look really good. Not to sure about Yoda's ship though...
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline Napseeker

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 07:53:44 PM »
I don't think Yoda's ship looks all that great... but I know I'm going to get it anyway because... well, it's Yoda's ship!  :P

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 12:38:45 PM »
That was my reasoning too!  :D ;)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 09:56:05 PM »
I think Yoda's fighter is a super cool mini-rig concept and I really like how it turned out. The removable droid dome that seems to work with other Droid Factory domes is also a great feature. What I don't like is them re-using that crappy Super Battle Droid figure from eight years ago when they could have used this chance to re-release the one with articulated ankles from the Target Arena 2-packs for the first time. Not cool. I love the pilot Yoda figure though.

That looks like yoda's ship is upside down? With the droid on the wrong side?

What do you mean? If you mean the SBD, the figure intended to pilot the ships in these sets goes packaged next to the ship, and the enemy figure is off to the left. That's why the Battle Droid in the MTT fighter set is on the right. If you're talking about the astro droid, that's the same side it's on with other Jedi Starfighters. Neither droid is improperly placed.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:00:05 PM by David D. »

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 07:43:15 PM »
what I think Hand So Low meant was the way Yoda's ship is packaged, it looks like we see the bottom of it
that would make the droid dome on the wrong side too

it's hard to see the cockpit dome

anyways, JTA is reporting that these new sets are being found in Canada and the USA, mostly at TRU

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline curto

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 10:14:27 PM »
For your viewing (& reading) pleasure...here is the very first gallery of the all-new Hasbro 2013 Star Wars line!

http://www.sandtroopers.com/sandwatch/2013/multipacks/501st_ATRT/

Here's a late Christmas present for collectors! Hasbro's 2013 Star Wars line stars a little bit early with a fresh new look and a new batch of toys. Merging the "Deluxe mini-rig" and "Battle Packs" lines into one, this new series includes 2 figures and a small vehicle, all in one affordable set where kids can make up the "story" of the battle between these two enemies. Although the figures and vehicle are only repaints, there's enough newness here for fans to get excited about. It's interesting to point out that although these are repaints from toys in The Clone Wars line, that name is not used anywhere on the packaging. I was surprised to find this set today at my local Toys "R" Us store, so I just had to buy it and shoot an all-new gallery for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 09:39:18 AM »
Sorry for the late reply, things are a little crazy around here!  It's great to see you get an early jump on things, as this new assortment doesn't seem too bad.  I wish they would have used the walking feature on this, but looking forward to seeing all that is yet to come.  Oh and by the way, WELCOME to Sandtroopers.com we're glad to have you here... FINALLY!  8) :o :)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 12:58:15 PM »

boring but I like the droid repaint

also boring, and the droid sculpt is ancient
I plan to pair the vehicle with this clone

another ancient droid sculpt, but the Yoda has the new head with the comm gear

the package says that with the seat removed the cockpit can accommodate MOST action figures, but that is a lie
I tried several jedi and NONE fit
well, I guess if you don't mind an open cockpit
I love the BAD dome, I plan to use it somewhere else

here is a padawan with a different BAD dome installed

this one is my favorite even tho I don't care much for the figures included
the wings on this are very much like the Recon Fighter from earlier this year
the cockpit can hold some larger figures, and there are alternate placements options for the cannons
Hoam skool Dropowt