Author Topic: TRU Vintage ROTJ AT-AT  (Read 2310 times)

Offline commanderphoenix

• Sandtrooper Int'l. Mod
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 12:41:36 PM by Darth Spice »

Offline Darthikari

• Premium
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: TRU Vintage ROTJ AT-AT
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 08:28:07 AM »
Must...resist! But it is really cool. Thank goodness I'm no longer a figure completist, cause that's a new deco for the AT-AT driver.

Offline commander gree123

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • This Party's Over
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 01:03:50 PM »
Wow! Thats totally awesome. It will probably be pretty pricey though. :lightsaber:
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.” -Darth Vader ANH

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 10:08:40 PM »
I don't know how things are in your Toys R Us stores but here, at mine, they still haven't sold all of the previous inventory. Couldn't sell them when they were marked down to $75.00. But then I got mine at wallyworld for $50.00 on clearance.
I don't see how hasblo expects us to buy another AT-AT with unsold product still on the shelf.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 08:42:54 AM »
IF your store still has the TVC ESB box from last time Ron, I'd REALLY like to have that.  Or is it the Shadows of the Darkside box?
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 07:15:10 PM »
I would like to have this AT-AT, never bought the other big one when it came out. Weren't many in my area plus never saw them on clearance. Only buy this new one if it goes on sale or clearance.

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 05:49:34 PM »
IF your store still has the TVC ESB box from last time Ron, I'd REALLY like to have that.  Or is it the Shadows of the Darkside box?

I'll go and check. Might not be until Saturday. When I was there last week there were at least 3 or 4 of them on the shelf. Not sure which version. They were over $100.00. I will let you know.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.