Marketplace - Star Wars Only > Trades

Patches to trade

(1/2) > >>

colwildcat:
I've got a few extra patch pieces to trade.  I've got

SWAN and Yakface portions of the Death Star Patch set
CVI Collectors track, Ohio, and Pennsylvania portions of the Clone Wars patch set

Looking for the Mos Eisley patch, the CVI logo patch, or generally anything else cool that I didn't pick up at the con.

Thanks!

Nabil6901:

--- Quote from: colwildcat on September 04, 2012, 10:09:06 PM ---I've got a few extra patch pieces to trade.  I've got

SWAN and Yakface portions of the Death Star Patch set
CVI Collectors track, Ohio, and Pennsylvania portions of the Clone Wars patch set

Looking for the Mos Eisley patch, the CVI logo patch, or generally anything else cool that I didn't pick up at the con.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Hi friend I have a few extras. I definitely need Yakface patch as well as the collectors track patches. Extras that I have are: Official Pix (Celebration VI) patch,Sandtroopers patch and I have 2 different cards that are part of the Force United. If those interest you personal message me. Or if you willing to sell me the extra patches that I'm interested in let me know as well. Any help is appreciated :)

jedimaster73:
I need the Sandtroopers patch from the Death Star.  Email me and let's make something happen as I have extra patches to trade.

Darth Spice:
I don't have any of the single patches left, but maybe there's someone here that has the single wedge left from CVI.  It was the only disadvantage about going first at the show, our patch seems to be the one people missed.  Hopefully someone in here can help this new recruit out!

Jedimom:
Not C6, but I have an extra 2010 OSWCC (Ohio Star Wars Collectors Club) patch to trade. PM me. measures 2.25 x 4 inches

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version