Author Topic: Newbie checking in  (Read 1463 times)

Offline colwildcat

• Premium
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Newbie checking in
« on: August 30, 2012, 06:21:32 PM »
Hey All!  Good to be on board.  My name is Glenn, I'm from Denver.  CVI was my first Celebration, and was an unbelievable experience.  I've been obsessed with Star Wars since I was 6 when it came out.  I still have some of the old 12" figures and action figures from my childhood.

My collecting took a backstage to life until I had my son.  He's now as obsessed as I am and I'm back into collecting full swing.  Mostly collect OT Vintage or Vintage packaged figs and vehicles, but my son loves Clone Wars and Fighter Pods.  We're already planning the family trip to CVII as he'll be old enough at that point to bring along.

Looking forward to meeting more folks and getting involved.

Offline David D.

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Newbie checking in
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 09:20:46 AM »
Welcome to the Sandtroopers forums and thanks for joining the Premium Membership program! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 12:46:58 PM »
I can easily see how CVI could have that effect on someone, as a veteran of every Celebration but the very first, this one no doubt was off the charts awesome.  As they ALL were in their own special way, I haven't had a bad time at one YET.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 11:14:55 PM »
Welcome to the family. It's great to have another enthusiastic member. I have been a proud member here for seven years. Jump in with both feet and enjoy the Sandtroopers experience.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 03:16:18 AM »
Gald to have you here my friend. Just as scalperhunter said jump in with both feet and enjoy the experience here at St.com
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 05:34:39 PM »
Welcome to ST.com.  :welcome: :trooper: :td:

I love the celebrations! I've only missed the third one, but have been to all the rest. The international ones I don't count, since they don't have the Roman numerals.. LOL
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!