hi there im jason and im a big time gentle giant collecter. i have every thing you guys have made since 2002 you guys are the king s**t to me. so here we go
1. why have we not gotine a r2-d2 bust ?
2. it world be cool if you guys came out with a ev-9d9 and 8d8 min bust 2 pack will we ever get these come on killer droids
3. are you ever going to do a amanaman plese no buddy dose him
thanks for your time
Nice to meet you.
1) A mini bust of R2 is kind of tricky. Typically those characters are cut off at the waist. Aside from not really having a waist, R2's incredibly short... so how much of his body do we feature? If we cut him off where we normally do on busts, there's so little left to do, why not just do a full maquette? A similar example is when we started doing the Ewoks in Mini Bust format - in order to scale them properly, we were cutting the busts around the knees. Well, in the case of Ewoks, there isn't much below there. Also, as a character, R2 is a little too "simple" (for lack of a better term) of a design, that he actually becomes really hard to make look good in this format. However, that's not to say that you'll never see an R2 Mini Bust. We just really need to put some work in to make sure he looks good.
2) Thank you for the suggestion! I'll bring it to our product development team.
3) Again, another great suggestion.
I'll certainly bring him up.