Author Topic: GUEST LIST STARTED  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
GUEST LIST STARTED
« on: May 20, 2012, 02:08:05 PM »
Guest list as started, but by far the biggest guest to be announced:
http://www.starwars.com/news/ian_mcdiarmid_at_celebration_vi.html

Jedimom

Re: GUEST LIST STARTED
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 03:29:19 PM »
I hope he isn't too expensive. He did a signing for Rebelscum and he was $150 for an 8x10. I am gooing to be very tight on cash since I'll have the kid.

Offline jacensolo66

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +82/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 03:59:02 AM »
wow. wish i could go now.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 07:02:06 AM »
I hope he doesn't charge much either. I really wanna meet him but we'll see what happens.
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
If you follow us on Twitter you'll see I referenced that just after C2E2!  But yeah I should post this, as it's NEWS!  :D
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 07:36:47 PM »
Alright everyone get ready to save up money and meet you favorite celebrity!!
Here's the prices for all of them so far.
http://www.officialpix.com/cvi/Autograph-Program/guests.html
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 11:45:00 PM »
I just bought Ian McDiarmid's autograph ticket. I've been working my butt off for more hrs at work and then I noticed today that official pix put for Ian that his autograph coupon is limited so I'm assuming either he's selling out fast or there's literally not that many...well I'm sure there are but y'all know what I mean. I'm very excited to meet him since now after lots of complaining for me and others we all convinced Officialpix and Ian to sign figures. If it wasn't for that I wasn't going to buy his coupon. Now to get a few others in the next couple of weeks and then save the rest for exclusives such as SS Commander Ganch and non exclusives such as figs I haven't found in stores to either get signed or just to own. It's gonna be a heck of a event!!! Can anyone tell I'm not excited :p

Jedimom

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 05:14:44 PM »
Wish I could buy Ian's ticket! But OP only works with Paypal and I cannot use Paypal. I hope he doesn't sell out online!

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »
for $125, I hope he will do more than just scribble his name
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2012, 06:43:04 PM »
Bow chicka wow!
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0
Feedback thread http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15027.0
For trade http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2012, 04:27:19 PM »
for $125, I hope he will do more than just scribble his name

Unfortunately that's all you get for 125! Stupid right!? You have to pay extra for photo op.... And that'll be like maybe 50-70 bucks from what I here...... How greedy can they be?

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 12:21:43 PM »
Wish I could buy Ian's ticket! But OP only works with Paypal and I cannot use Paypal. I hope he doesn't sell out online!

Well Carol actually I bought my ticket without paying with PayPal so to speak. What they do is take your money and if you have a Paypal account and as a back up payment method you have you actual bank account they'll take the money from there and voila! You payed for your autograph ticket. That's how it worked for me cause I have no money in my PayPal account. I hope that can help you buy your ticket sooner.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 11:54:11 PM »
Well the newest guest to attend Celebration this year will be the man who brought fantastic characters to life such as Starkiller (TFU 1 & 2) on the CW Season 3 (The Son) & in Season 4-5 (Darth Maul)!!! It's not yet announced if he'll be signing autographs or attending the CW Season 5 Premier (I have no doubt that he'll be doing both things considering he'll be there all 4 days). Click the link for the full information.
http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2012/08/07/sam-witwer-attending-cvi/

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 12:24:02 PM »
I'm a little suspect of this announcement, only because Official Pix said something to the effect Warwick Davis was the "last" guest yesterday.  I'm wondering if this will happen or not.  :-\  It'd be great to see Sam again.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 01:33:32 PM »
I'm a little suspect of this announcement, only because Official Pix said something to the effect Warwick Davis was the "last" guest yesterday.  I'm wondering if this will happen or not.  :-\  It'd be great to see Sam again.

I agree with you Spice. But Ben Stevens from official pix told me that Lucasfilm will be announcing other guests that will attend CVI. One of those other guests is Sam. I hope one way or another Sam can sign cause I for one really want a autograph and a picture with him! I also want a couple other CW cast members to go. Dee Bradley Baker told me at SWW that he'd be going as well but hasn't been announced. Now if you look at the CVI schedule for the CW Panel Dee amd a couple others are announced to attend that panel. I would assume that all celebs that will be on the Panels will also sign somehow right!?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 01:34:03 PM by Nabil6901 »

Offline jmib316

• Premium
  • Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • PSWCS
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 12:04:03 PM »
It would be great to get some of these guys to sign. I hope they are like surprise guests and we can get autos and photos with them.

I honestly thought Sam would have been a guest official pix would go after given his Force Unleashed and Maul performances.

Member of the Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society
http://pswcs.com/

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 09:57:48 PM »
Same here but I guess it's weird with him lately...

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 05:08:15 AM »
Yeah,I have a Star Killer figure for him to sign.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 06:11:44 AM »
Yeah,I have a Star Killer figure for him to sign.

Shoot I have a couple of things I could have him sign!! But I would love to have a action figure signed by him!!

Jedimom

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 09:59:14 PM »
From what I've heard, Sam will not be signing... Boo! I have been trying to get his sig for a year. I literally keep missing him.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 11:03:17 AM »
From what I've heard, Sam will not be signing... Boo! I have been trying to get his sig for a year. I literally keep missing him.

Where did u hear that from? Honestly I would assume he's not considering that official pix doesn't have him on their list. Same goes for other actors such as Matt Lanter,Dee Baker,Catherine Taber ect... James A Taylor wrote on his Facebook he won't be signing. It's wasn't his choice... I understand that but why take other celebs and not even have them sign at least for 1 day???

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 12:26:41 PM »

Where did u hear that from? Honestly I would assume he's not considering that official pix doesn't have him on their list. Same goes for other actors such as Matt Lanter,Dee Baker,Catherine Taber ect... James A Taylor wrote on his Facebook he won't be signing. It's wasn't his choice... I understand that but why take other celebs and not even have them sign at least for 1 day???

It does suck for the fans. Why even show up just for panels. They have understand that people travel from all over the World to attend and meet and get autographs from these people. it's almost like a tease to fans knowing that these people are going to be there, but not being able to meet them.   

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 05:13:01 PM »
I say we get lots of fans to insist to say official pix or someone else for Sam and anyone else to sign! Is anyone with me on that!?

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 05:42:05 PM »
while I would love an autograph from Sam, I wont go home broken hearted if I don't get one

all I care about is getting Palps autograph and hopefully have him write a line of his dialog from ROTJ
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 08:56:27 PM »
while I would love an autograph from Sam, I wont go home broken hearted if I don't get one

all I care about is getting Palps autograph and hopefully have him write a line of his dialog from ROTJ

I probably won't either.l. Who am I kidding I may be a bit disappointed since I've been wanting to meet him for years and now that he's close to me I can't talk to him or get a autograph?? But yeah at the end of the day I'll be beyond happy that I'll have had the opportunity to meet both Luke and Palpatine!! As well as others but those 2 will be my highlight of the event. One of the top highlights at least :)

Jedimom

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2012, 10:55:50 AM »
I just wish they could sign at other booths like they do at SDCC. I don't think that's ever happened at C6 since OP has they "rights" to signers.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2012, 02:15:10 PM »
I just wish they could sign at other booths like they do at SDCC. I don't think that's ever happened at C6 since OP has they "rights" to signers.

Well today I was told by Ben Stevens that celebs like Sam,Matt Lanter,Dee Baker,Catherine Taber ect... Won't be signing cause they don't have a official autograph set up with official pix.... I would assume the only way to get their autographs would be by either the CW Season 5 premier as the walk down the red carpet or if you have a connection backstage.... Sucks hard and I think that's beyond stupid!!

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2012, 07:00:44 PM »
Ian and Morrison are the only 2 I am after.

thor=Nabil6901 link=topic=14975.msg279461#msg279461 date=1344740187]

I probably won't either.l. Who am I kidding I may be a bit disappointed since I've been wanting to meet him for years and now that he's close to me I can't talk to him or get a autograph?? But yeah at the end of the day I'll be beyond happy that I'll have had the opportunity to meet both Luke and Palpatine!! As well as others but those 2 will be my highlight of the event. One of the top highlights at least :)
[/quote]

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 03:23:55 AM »
Starwars.com has OFFICIALLY announced that Sam Witwer will not only be at CVI on Sunday for his panel: Sam Witwer "The Maul Within" but he'll also be at the Clone Wars Season 5 Premier on Friday Aug 24 at 4pm!! Other celebs have been announced so click the link below for all the info. I seriously hope I can meet him cause this is wayyy cool. Who else plans to attend the premier? Anyone wants to meet up let me know :)

http://www.starwars.com/news/tcw_at_cvi.html
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:25:50 AM by Nabil6901 »