Author Topic: Star Wars Vintage Collection (Wave 3) 2012  (Read 25391 times)

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • AFA is a silly excuse to scalp!!!
Re: Star Wars Vintage Collection (Wave 3) 2012
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2012, 11:32:09 PM »
is it really hasblo or is it a retailers distribution problem?? I see the online stores are getting the cases - even though the assortment ratios suck - that is why the charge so much for single figures as they will be stuck with the peg warmers.  I blame both! The assortments are terrible and retailers are taking their sweet time putting new product out there.. every store I go to, its the damn beyblades and now these star wars mini ball and figure games... I wonder if their entire business model is run by kids with ADHD... come on.. focus!! 

All of their toy lines are suffering.. Avengers - have not seen an entire case characters on the pegs - just Thor, Hulk and Capt  America in 20 different costumes... Thank goodness for the guys that return their figures they don't want from their online purchases, that adds some variety to the lack of figures at the stores.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2012, 01:27:06 PM »
Went shopping around today and still didn't find anything new. :banghead: :fumingmad:
Now Hasblo is raising the prices up another $1. What the F@*# are they doing to us.
I am not getting doubles anymore either.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2012, 05:02:41 PM »
Everyone on amazon.com they're selling Darth Malgus for 12.99 for the next 22 hrs. Get one while you can cause its obvious we're not finding him in stores anytime soon... I just bought one for me so I'm very happy for now :)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007OOJJ1G/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • AFA is a silly excuse to scalp!!!
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2012, 05:20:24 PM »
good deal!

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2012, 07:29:29 PM »
Clicked the link. Saw 21.95. Still better than the 48 I saw it for a couple weeks ago.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0
Feedback thread http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15027.0
For trade http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
Got there too late.  That want 22 bucks for Malgus now.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2012, 10:36:20 PM »
Scored FINALLY 3 figs from this wave today at Toys R Us. They were by 1 get one 40% off so I scored good. I got CW Anakin,Hoth Luke & Ep IV Darth Vader! Darth Malgus & Imperial Navy Commander were there but my friend got those 2. and I have Malgus coming my way from amazon for 12 bucks free ship so I'm happy cause both of us have a Malgus. I hope that since I found this wave many of you guys can too soon. If I find more I'll keep you guys posted!
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2012, 07:30:14 AM »
i'm missing the Imp Navy Commander

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
i'm missing the Imp Navy Commander
Still need him and Malgus
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2012, 09:50:08 PM »
I'm missing the Imperial Navy Commander too but I'm not to crazy for him. If I see him cool if not whatever. No big deal

Offline Trooper JerTej

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +48/-0
  • Dang! Ewoks can't survive s@#t!!
« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2012, 09:29:14 AM »
Still need the Navy Imp, got an extra Hoth Luke.
Holy Smokes!!! Did you see that freakin Ewok's head come apart?

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #161 on: July 12, 2012, 02:56:38 PM »
Well I finally have Darth Malgus in my collection! Gotta say that deal on amazon is definitely worth checking out everyday!
Heres a pic of my Malgus:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=342288812512576&set=a.138435589564567.34928.131313136943479&type=1&ref=notif&notif_t=like

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2012, 07:39:18 PM »
I need Malgus, Luke & Imp Navy Comm. & wave 4 & 5 & 6+  & thanks to Nabil for grabbing an Anakin for me.
That's 1 down & like 40 to go? ANY help would be greatly appreciated. My area is desolate & filled with TPMs & Movie Heroes?
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #163 on: July 15, 2012, 12:22:02 PM »
I found Evazan this morning at a walmart in Jasper Alabama with the pink scar.

Offline SithCommander

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +1/-0
« Reply #164 on: July 15, 2012, 09:48:11 PM »
checked my target today and i saw the same figures that have been on the pegs since January :banghead: :shootemup:

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2012, 06:17:08 AM »
checked my target today and i saw the same figures that have been on the pegs since January :banghead: :shootemup:

sounds like my target....4 TPM figures hanging since Jan

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2012, 08:26:18 AM »
I went to 2 Target,2 Walmarts,TRU and FYE and nothing.... I mean really Hasbro?? At Wally they said they have none in the back,non on order and non in the warehouse!! That's freakin stupid

Offline theradioactivecat

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2012, 06:11:54 PM »
I recently picked up Evazan and Kintaba at HEB (a large chain of grocery stores in central Texas).  Glad to have the figures, but it does underscore the poor selection/stocking at Target, Walmart & (especially) Toys R Us.

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #168 on: July 17, 2012, 08:32:21 PM »
I recently picked up Evazan and Kintaba at HEB (a large chain of grocery stores in central Texas).  Glad to have the figures, but it does underscore the poor selection/stocking at Target, Walmart & (especially) Toys R Us.
Couldn't agree more

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2012, 09:09:53 PM »
I broke down and ordered tarkin, nikto and hoth luke from amazon; total cost after tax (in Texas) is $38.21.  If this is the premium I have to pay to get vintage collection figures, I won't be buying prequel or expanded universe figures, which I had tepid interest in at best.

Granted a roughly $1.75 per figure premium isn't a whole lot and for all I know may be how much I spend in gas finding particular figures in the first place, but its the principle of the thing dammit - after all, I'm putting my purchases at the mercy of some random stock person at Amazon which gives me slightly more anxiety than how a random checkout clerk at Walmart might man-handle my selections.

*fingers crossed that they come in decent shape*

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2012, 10:38:33 PM »
I broke down and ordered tarkin, nikto and hoth luke from amazon; total cost after tax (in Texas) is $38.21.  If this is the premium I have to pay to get vintage collection figures, I won't be buying prequel or expanded universe figures, which I had tepid interest in at best.

Granted a roughly $1.75 per figure premium isn't a whole lot and for all I know may be how much I spend in gas finding particular figures in the first place, but its the principle of the thing dammit - after all, I'm putting my purchases at the mercy of some random stock person at Amazon which gives me slightly more anxiety than how a random checkout clerk at Walmart might man-handle my selections.

Good luck with that. Keep us updated with the condition of how the figures arrive in ok.

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #171 on: July 19, 2012, 11:32:10 PM »
Got all of my figures from Amazon in this week.   Only a couple were dinged up, but what do you expect with bubble mailers?!  Good thing I open my figures!  If I can score duplicates of the EU figs at retail, I will keep those carded....and that is a BIG "IF"
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #172 on: July 19, 2012, 11:33:12 PM »
BTW...anyone know how to get Malgus' outer cloak to stay on him? 
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2012, 08:55:35 AM »
Haven't figured that out yet...
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #174 on: July 25, 2012, 05:54:53 PM »

Good luck with that. Keep us updated with the condition of how the figures arrive in ok.

Got Tarkin and Nikto in the mail today.  In a sturdy amazon.com box that fits two figures and came with "inflated" bubble wrap to keep the figures from shifting around too much. 

However, I had actually cancelled my order after I saw this post...

Got all of my figures from Amazon in this week.   Only a couple were dinged up, but what do you expect with bubble mailers?!  Good thing I open my figures!  If I can score duplicates of the EU figs at retail, I will keep those carded....and that is a BIG "IF"

So my cancellation only took hold for my hoth luke.  As luck would have it, the grand total (at the time I order them) for Tarkin and Nikto came to a grand total of $24.99...a full penny short of getting free shipping  :doh:

I'm going to keep the figs and call it a life lesson in patience.  Maybe I got lucky, but I think this is a worthwhile avenue for pursuing carded figures.

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #175 on: July 25, 2012, 06:50:35 PM »
I've ordered so much SW stuff from amazon and I've never once had a crushed package or bent card.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #176 on: July 25, 2012, 06:57:16 PM »
I've ordered so much SW stuff from amazon and I've never once had a crushed package or bent card.
Amazon has crushed every Non-SW item I've ever gotten from them & scared to order SW?
I have seen the complete waves for decent prices & free shipping?

I would like to publically THANK Hasbro for making me got thru this crap to collect their crap?!
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."