Movies > Star Wars Episodes I-III

Phantom Menace IMAX 3D

(1/3) > >>

Lord-Penter:
Ep1 is my least fav SW movie & after paying $18 for ticket? I was thinking: "Why?! I've seen this movie 200+ times.
And then the opening scroll started & I was glued. The audio/video quality was better than bluray & in 3D which makes you look at it
differently, everything has depth & it felt like the dusty wakes from podracers was right in your face, & racing around track in 3D? AMAZING!!
& you will flich during certain scenes. I cannot wait for Ep2 in 3D.  Knoxvilles only IMAX theater was sold out & it was packed.
Maybe these remakes in 3D will breathe new life into the Galaxy far, far away.... I plan on going again.

Vadersfist:
I seen the movie as well yesterday since mom had suprised me and the woman with tickets. WOW this movie was REALLY good in 3d and plus it was my FIRST EVER movie in 3d so I really enjoyed it ALOT.

Lord-Penter:
YOU NEED TO SEE TRANSFORMERS 3 in 3D, sooo much exploding all around you.

Vadersfist:
I would have loved to see it but yesterday was just a OUT OF THE BLUE for a gift to me and my woman which was kind of werid.

--- Quote from: Lord-Penter on February 12, 2012, 06:33:59 AM ---YOU NEED TO SEE TRANSFORMERS 3 in 3D, sooo much exploding all around you.

--- End quote ---

Dark Clone:
'The circle is now complete."
It was such a thrill to sit with my son at a SW movie. Growing-up. I've been to all of them in the theatre. Now I get to see them with my son the way I got too. Not a fan of EP1, but in 3-D. Was AWESOME!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version