Author Topic: 2012 Sandstorm Wave & More!  (Read 10331 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: 2012 Sandstorm Wave & More!
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2012, 07:27:16 PM »
Found 4 of 5, only need the Mon Cal pilot!  :)  ALMOST was sweatin these for a minute!  :P 8)

he was the hardest to find saw him only 3 times, one was crushed, bought the other 2
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2012, 08:05:25 PM »
Found 4 of 5, only need the Mon Cal pilot!  :)  ALMOST was sweatin these for a minute!  :P 8)
you need one boss ? Hit me up. ;)
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2012, 06:40:23 PM »
I saw a few of these last Friday on my shopping spree. Broke down and bought the 3 I didn't get before. Now have a complete set and 1 extra General Cracken for a opener.
If anybody want more of this set, let me know because I am going scalping on Thursday to find some new SW items to buy.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2012, 08:53:24 PM »
Checked a few stores over the last few days and my luck in finding these figures again.  ???

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2012, 05:20:06 AM »
I found a good amount of these Deleted scene figures at Downtown Disney yesterday. They had them in like 3 different stores and I was told by a stock clerk that they also have even more at the Tatooine Traders store next to Star Tours inside Hollywood Studious. Only problem is that they were worth $14.95 so unless your desperate for them they weren't what you would call cheap. But I'm sure they've flown off the pegs since they are hard to find!
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?