Author Topic: Some bad news with the Prototype Boba Fett  (Read 7998 times)

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
Re: Some bad news with the Prototype Boba Fett
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 01:06:08 PM »
all requests must be postmarked by Saturday midnight to qualify
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2012, 08:00:42 PM »
I only found 3 forms in my figures I bought last year. I was surprised I had them. So what figures I found today, will be sending out for 3 of these boba figures.  :)  Hope it doesn't matter what 2011 figures they come from. I have mostly clone war figures.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2012, 10:26:38 PM »
I sent off for my two Monday.  I procrastinated on this big time..... I guess cause this figure didn't excite me much.... But then what the heck they are free, right? ..... Oh wait they are 6.99 shipping.... Well I guess their not free.... Oh well >:D
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »
I found enough figures and mailed out for 3 white boba fetts today. And took pictures of them in case Hasbro screws me over like last time when I sent for extra figures and say I never sent them.  ??? Hopefully these will come to me in one piece, not mangled.

Offline tsunamimtb

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +31/-0
  • order 66
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2012, 10:47:58 PM »
STOKED!  :o

i finally received my Prototype Armor Boba Fett today. the box was a little dented but the card looks great.

WICKED!

Offline cornfedbigdaddy

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I love Monkeys!
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2012, 01:05:01 PM »
Used printed forms, check cashed, figures received! One was beat up though. FYI & please don't shoot me for this but just found out that Alan Harris was one of the guy who wore the white boba fett suit. I would like to get the figure signed by him!
I love me some monkeys & some probin'

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2012, 01:11:42 PM »
He's a tough one to get, he was at the last Celebration but seeing as this event is centered around RotJ / AotC chances are he might not be there. I know the travel was also very dificult on him as well.  :(
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2012, 11:01:44 AM »
I got a post card from Hasbro today

Dear Star Wars Boba Fett Prototype Armor Figure Requestor:

We have received your redemption request for the Boba Fett Prototype Armor collectable figure - thank you!  This promotion was extremely popular - so much so that Hasbro has to make for figures to fulfill all of the orders.  As such, there will be a delay in receiving your figure(s).  Your order is scheduled to ship on July 20, 20102.

If you'd like to cancel your order, you may do so and receive a prompt refund by calling Hasbro's toll-free customer service number (800) 327-8264 no later than June 30, 2012.  Customer service hours are M-TH 8:30am - 5:00pm, Fr 8:30am - 12:30pm.  If we do not hear from you by June 30, 2012, your item will be shipped.  Please DO NOT call the toll-free number unless you want to cancel your order.  We than you for your patience and want to emphasize that all orders will be fulfilled unless cancelled.  We apologize for the delay.

eh, no biggie
I've gotten the same kind of letter from Hasbro a few times now
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2012, 11:06:46 AM »
I was wondering when those would come, can you post a pic of that for me?  :) 
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
Just today, I receive my 3 figures in the mail after waiting a few months. The boxes looked a little dented. So I only wanted to open 1 up anyways. The other 2 won't be open for a while. The package inside was still in good shape. The figure and card are good, no dents or scratches. Not like the last time I receive figures from them.

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2012, 03:20:59 PM »
Still waiting...
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0
Feedback thread http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15027.0
For trade http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=

Offline Hand So Low

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • Don't get cocky!
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2012, 05:47:35 PM »
Got em. I got my opener a few months ago. So, I got two unopened to trade...
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.
Check out my want list here  http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15148.0
Feedback thread http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=15027.0
For trade http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=

Boba Fett Star Wars Life-Size Figure