Author Topic: Who's Going?  (Read 10054 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Who's Going?
« on: June 02, 2011, 12:51:43 PM »
It's official Troopers, we're going to be back in Orlando, FL once again as Celebration VI has been officially confirmed today. Mark your calendars for August 23-26, 2012. Click below to order your tickets, and get ready for the onslaught of announcements!

http://starwarscelebration.com/

Needless to say, I'm sure I'll be ALL in!  :D
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Who's Going?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 04:54:38 PM »
Well,
Sense I had a blast at C5 I may be going to C6.Orlando here I come.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 07:22:49 PM »
Looks like I am going too. Bring the clan with me again.  :) But why August? Its hot. Why not late June???
Prepare the Battle Station for some large battles.  >:D

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 08:20:38 PM »
I'm really torn because I know setting up a Battle Station will sacrifice sooo much time for me personally.  IF it's even approved, but you can bet it's being discussed.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 08:44:35 PM »
August was muggggggy. But I'm sure I'll be heading out and may bring the clan this time around.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 09:33:18 PM »
Plans and reservations are already in the works. Looking forward to seeing BA, JMC, SMC and all the others again.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 02:59:44 AM »
You know2 2012 seems so far away.To me its a little to early to make plans.I didn't have any trouble with the Autographs last year.I am curious as to what the guest list will look like.I don't know if they can top last year.

Jedimom

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 02:31:47 PM »
I have my room booked, just in case. But its really too far away for me to say for sure. Of course I WANT to be there.... it depends on money and Nerf's health

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2011, 05:25:45 PM »
My room is booked. This time I'm staying across the street from the convention center. Last time I was a mile away and that was a pain in the ass. Now if I need a break I can go back to my room and rest like I did at CIII. You never know when lady Boba Fett may need to study how to escape from a Sarlac.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Jedimom

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2011, 06:51:10 PM »
I'm really torn because I know setting up a Battle Station will sacrifice sooo much time for me personally.  IF it's even approved, but you can bet it's being discussed.

Take it from someone who was tied down to a table 90% of the time... I missed so much I really wanted to see. I didn't get to any panels, I only saw one show and barely got to talk to anyone I wanted to.

Yet, TJA will probably still have a table... I am just a sadist

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 12:05:42 AM »
It seems like it's just too soon, and have they even said why it's going to be a whole year early?   Celebration needs to be special, it's not a once a year thing, and I hope Reed will continue to step up.  IV wasn't as good as V but none were as good as III, if that makes any sense.  I'm hoping this one will be the best yet, but we'll see!

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2011, 07:31:52 AM »
You know i'll be there for Round II

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 09:33:04 AM »
It seems like it's just too soon, and have they even said why it's going to be a whole year early?   Celebration needs to be special, it's not a once a year thing, and I hope Reed will continue to step up.  IV wasn't as good as V but none were as good as III, if that makes any sense.  I'm hoping this one will be the best yet, but we'll see!
You hit the nail on the head Spice. CIII was so much better than CV but then III was my first. I too hope Reed has evolved since CV. The theme for this one may be a determining factor as to how exciting it will be. It's gonna be fun to see how this progresses. Last year Reed put out a questionaire after CV asking for input to make the next one better. I hope they took all of the suggestions to heart.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »
I agree C6 is over 1 yr away & I can't plan 1 wk ahead much less a yr.
Orlando is close enough to drive, I don't fly. If I goto a Con, I want cash & TSA is to nosy?
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline jmib316

• Premium
  • Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • PSWCS
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 12:31:33 AM »
I got my ticket and I will be there

Jim
Member of the Pennsylvania Star Wars Collecting Society
http://pswcs.com/

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »
already ordered my tickets. But need help in getting a room that's in walking distance this time. Any suggestions?

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 05:48:56 PM »
The guests haven't been anounced yet either.I just don't know how they can top last year.

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 08:49:34 PM »
The Rosen was nice and where most of the special guests stayed.  we dubbed it the "rosey palm".

Offline RDJMChris

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +42/-0
  • Rangers Lead The Way!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 06:06:48 AM »
Would love to, but I don't think I'll be able to head back from Moscow then.  Maybe CVII.....
Chris

"Hand your ripcord grip to the Safety as you exit the aircraft."

"He's no good to me dead."

Offline gran3131

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2011, 10:30:36 PM »
Funny about ten minutes ago I thought I would research any rumors on this, not knowing it was already planned.  Would love to go. 

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2011, 01:58:15 PM »
Hey Troops,

I need some help.Last year Gorko provided a link to a Holiday inn that was like 3 block from the OCCC.I can't seem to find it.I know it is too eearly to reserve a room from saome of the Holiday inn hotels.I was wondering if anyone had an updated link to it.Thanks.

Jedimom

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2011, 01:26:31 PM »

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 12:10:48 PM »
I see the Jedi VIP packages are available but I can't see spending that kind of money just to sit down.  Unless it gives you open bar at the Hoth Ice bar, COUNT me out!  ;D :D :o   AHHHH  I've just rekindled a memory that makes me feel like I really want to go!  8)

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2011, 05:52:20 PM »
Last year I was able to get the sigs I wanted just with a standard badge.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2011, 09:03:39 PM »
Got my tickets for the family. Staying at the same place as last year. A little more secluded without the noice. But staying for a shoter time frame this time. Like the New York Pizzaria next door.

Offline SABRESEDGE

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
I'll be there and staying at the Rosen again. Room sales and drinks with the crew= pure happiness. >:D

James
Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 01:18:13 AM »
I'm not staying at the Rosey Palm but I'm pretty sure I'm there!  :)

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
I'll be there and staying at the Rosen again. Room sales and drinks with the crew= pure happiness. >:D

James

Ahh yes looking forward to the room sales/hallway/ballroom sales again next year and many MANY drinks

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 11:16:51 AM »
It's getting closer!!  Whats the deal on the lodging Spice?  I'll try to call ya or gimme a call as SnowtrooperMonk is looking into a timeshare with some other folks for something like $120 for the whole week per person.  I've got the info in a message on facebook but havent had a chance to check it out yet.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 11:17:52 AM »
I do need to speak with you regarding CVI, give me a ring anytime!!  Dickey F'n Beers my  bruva!!   8)