Author Topic: TCW Fives  (Read 4262 times)

Offline commanderphoenix

• Sandtrooper Int'l. Mod
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
TCW Fives
« on: May 23, 2011, 04:29:08 AM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 01:09:12 PM by Darth Spice »

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
Re: TCW Fives
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 08:17:18 AM »
very cool

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
I can't wait to get both of them!  Can anyone make out what the writing on them translates to?
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 07:22:02 PM »
Cool can't wait for these. Now hasbro just needs the arc trooper version of these guys to go with the citadel even piell, tarkin, and friends.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline commanderphoenix

• Sandtrooper Int'l. Mod
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 02:20:42 AM »
I can't wait to get both of them!  Can anyone make out what the writing on them translates to?

For Hevy
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 02:35:01 AM by commanderphoenix »

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2011, 02:38:38 AM »
Now that's some service!  :o ;D :)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2011, 07:49:30 AM »
I don't know what it says but I think it has something to do with in memory of Heavy. Just my guess though.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline ARFCommanderTrauma

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 09:31:46 AM »
Thanks for these pictures, can't wait to get Fives and Echo.

While your on the topic of doing sneak peeks on the upcoming battle pack figures, can you do for your next sneak peek the figures of Clone Trooper Kix and Geonosian Warrior/Space Ahsoka Tano please?

Offline drulez34

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »

For Hevy

awesome

Offline thire13

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2011, 09:23:14 PM »
I really like echo and fives the figs look great i hope i find the pack  :) (this is my first ever post here)

I am a clone wars clone trooper collector!!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 11:30:11 AM »
WELCOME to the forums Thire13!  We're glad to have ya in the trenches with us.  :)

Offline thire13

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 12:12:35 PM »
Oh thank you so much  :)   i have been watching this site for a long time. i love this forum

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 12:13:51 PM »
This site is rapidly becoming one of the most recognized forces in Star Wars collecting... I suggest you use it!  :D ;D ;) 8) :o

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 01:31:30 PM »
got him and echo coming from ebay soon, can't wait I wonder what else will be in the battlepack I think they are coming in? Or I could be mistaken about the battlepack... can't remember

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »
It's the Defend Kamino battle pack.

Offline deathfett

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • he's no good to me dead
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 11:22:44 PM »
cant wait for this pack!

Offline thire13

• Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »
i have seen the echo and fives picture but doesn't this pack come with the arc trooper commander blitz?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 05:01:05 PM »
i have seen the echo and fives picture but doesn't this pack come with the arc trooper commander blitz?
maybe and I can ways buy the pack later and give thextra echo and fives to my kids.

Offline deathfett

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • he's no good to me dead
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 09:27:14 PM »
yeah he is the yellow arc trooper

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 10:50:21 AM »
Yeah i saw the pic on EE last night.... oh well GuessI 'll have an extra couple of figs to give to the boys