Author Topic: Introducing Premium Membership Program: Sandtroopers Gold Club!  (Read 8693 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
We have been working on revamping our Imperial Credit Reward program into something a little more simplistic on our members, advertisers and staff.  We also needed to come up a way to combat the heavy costs of hosting our extensive database, Battle Station appearances and other site funtions. We are going to attempt to do something no other website or manufacturer is doing with Star Wars: SAVE YOU MONEY! It's fast and easy to sign up using our "donate" button and for a $25 annual fee* the membership includes:

1)  1 Jocasta Nu Brians Toys exclusive action figure while supply lasts. Shipping must be paid by YOU.

2)  Exclusive giveaways from our sponsors and affiliates.

3)  1 Tickets for entry into site related raffles.  You can purchase more tickets / chances for 1.00).  Raffles will run quarterly or at Battle Station events.

** Troopers must also include $8 shipping & handling charge if you select the option of the free Jocasta Nu gift.  Please PM me with any questions or concerns. United We Find!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 08:14:28 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
Re: Introducing Premium Membership Program: Sandtroopers Gold Club!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 07:14:26 PM »
Dreat idea Spicey Baby. Count me in.
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline gorkoracing

• Premium
  • Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
    • My Collection
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 06:07:19 AM »
Indeed I've already sent my $$ in and got my fixer figure!!!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 06:33:22 AM »
Our first raffle is also underway! And anyone who does sign up thru 6-5 will have a chance at $75 and $25 dollars from BBTS!  You've got 5 chances automatically and more at .50 cents a crack.  I hope this will help a couple good men curb some collecting expenses.  :)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 08:23:27 AM »
All premium members should have received their ticket numbers this morning!  BEST of luck Troopers!  8)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »
The club continues to grow but if you can please include your Forum Profile Username so we can get you added right away.  ALSO for those of you who do not have paypal, you can pm me directly and I can provide a shipping address.  Thanks again guys!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »
I'm not sure how many of you watched the Savage Opress review, but you'll see we're doing a drawing for a Premium Format Anakin Skywalker Exclusive on July 23rd, this will ignite Sandblast where YES we will still have good prizes for our Troopers, but it's going to be sooooooo much better for those of you who opt to go gold!   8)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 12:42:20 PM by Darth Spice »

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 06:21:42 PM »
We've announced the FIRST prize and the next raffle for Premium Members, THANK YOU Gentle Giant!!!   :)   Oh and did I mention?  It's PARTY TIME!!!  8)

If you didn't get the SDCC McQuarrie bust, then why isn't less than $3 a month worth taking a chance to land yours?  I promise not to let anymore tickets hit the water in the hot tub!  :D 8) ;)

**   ALSO keep in mind guys that was a "scripted" joke!   >:D
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:46:28 AM by Darth Spice »

Offline Phenix

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +7/-0
    • Lot's of pics of me trooping with my fellow 501st members
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 06:41:58 AM »
This is a awesome idea Spice, glad to see Sandtroopers still innovating and not imitating ;)
Keep up the great job brother.

Offline Dreaded866

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2011, 09:54:44 AM »
Nice work spice I'am going to be looking around and sending some PayPal funds soon.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 09:58:15 AM »
Glad to see you've found your way back "home" Roger!  It's really hard to envision this is actually happening but I'm very much looking forward to seeing what kind of firepower you can bring to our community!  :)

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 08:23:07 PM »
I just dontated $10 and next week I'll donate more,we'll be making this website as awesome as possible as long as we all pitch in together.
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 01:44:58 PM »
Little by little, big things can happen.  Thanks to any and all who have donated and no question we are truly thankful and humbled from the support we get from all of you.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 07:28:59 PM »
Please PM me  & let me know how much you need & when you need it by?
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2012, 11:51:42 PM »
I've updated the "free gift" for our Premium Membership Program.  I've gotten a few requests via PM concerning our exclusive Celebration VI patch, now you can own the whole set when you enlist in our Premium Membership Program! United We Find.

Offline KesselRun

• Premium
  • Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +4/-0
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 11:16:09 PM »
count me in.. I will call you tomorrow

Offline Old Jedi

• Premium
  • Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +13/-0
  • Death to all scalpers!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2012, 10:01:06 AM »
Hey Spice, my donation is in your account ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wal-Mart toy dept. you will never find a more wretched hive of scalpers and villainy, We must be cautious.

Offline Darthikari

• Premium
  • Junior Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2012, 04:15:27 PM »
Hi Spice! Happy to be here! Thanks so much for the chance to get that beautiful patch set. I had a last-minute emergency that kept me from attending CVI, so this is a great second chance. Looking forward to taking part in the discussions here, and trooping with you in the future.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2012, 04:46:57 PM »
YOU do have one of, if not the most bad-assed Commander Cody costumes in all the Legion!  Glad to have you here and we're going to have our next Premium Raffle VERY soon!  You'll be glad you made it to the party!  :)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2012, 11:29:19 AM »
We'll be updating info our our next "free gift" as our supply of patches is exhausted.  There are a couple sets remaining but I'd like to make sure everyone I mailed them to has theirs in hand before I sell them out. For those of you who missed out, you're going to love our Nu gift!  8) ;)

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 04:24:39 PM »
Spice, please send me the info on how to sign up
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Phenix

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +7/-0
    • Lot's of pics of me trooping with my fellow 501st members
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2012, 09:35:46 AM »
Yah I could use one of these bro  >:D Sign me up!

Wait, I'm already a member ugh! LOL
Awesome idea Spice, great job brother!
Sandtroopers.com RULES !