Author Topic: Emperor Palpatine Premium Format  (Read 8608 times)

Offline jedibrian77

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
Re: Emperor Palpatine Premium Format
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 01:20:30 AM »
After being delayed for 3 mos? Palpys are on the way here.!!! UPS tracking for 11-11-11 (ironic) shipping $66 (ironic) final payment including shipping= $111.11??? wonder if they'll be at my door at 11:11am or 1:11pm? I can't wait!!! I feel like I'm 6? waiting on Santa to come?
but that is exactly why I collect.

Wow that's too weird with all those matching numbers
"With an army of these, who could defeat us? No one!." -KOTOR 2

Feedback

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2011, 05:53:37 AM »
I got them on Fri at 1:11pm? He is bigger than I thought! twice as wide as normal PF? almost as tall.
INHO best SS piece so far. hands down. the detail is unbelievable. SS really captured his essence perfectly.
The detail to face & skin is creepy, looks like spoiled mayo w/black spots all over the body & the eyes "follow" you.
Well worth the $. no regrets, will get a 1 to 1 Emp if they do it? The biggest problem now is? I HAVE to tear down & rebuild rooms of stuff
in order to make him a center piece. This is my favorite SS item.
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 11:20:26 AM »
I just got mine Saturday and have yet to open it...  I'm not sure how you got it was one of the biggest ever LP, I found this box to be appearing quite small, especially after considering it has a throne inside.  In any case, I have to FIND a place for it and then I'll see how it looks next to the rest of the PF Sith Lords!  :)
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 08:07:05 PM »
Pf Palpy was the 1st PF I opened & he seems bigger because he's sitting in throne, much wider? Maybe its just me??
Very glad I got 2
        make you intelligent."

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 01:03:04 AM »
I've gotten 2, but not in the way I would have liked.  I ordered this back in December, got it and it had a chipped base and ONE set of hands.  I just opened up my second one and it TOO only has ONE set of hands.  I really don't wanna send this thing back again, but I'm a little bit PO'd they're not in there.  BBTS asked to verify the contents but I was worried about it being packed back up right so I said NO thinking there was no way in hell it'd be wrong twice. I guess they got my ass.  :-\  At least the base ain't chipped on this one and it's still within the first couple hundred in the run.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 01:04:10 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 06:21:04 AM »
Did you get him from BBTS & not SS??
I gave both versions a complete inspection & all was there & in perfect condition & right back in box.

That is NOT cool.
        make you intelligent."

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2012, 12:50:26 PM »
OK so now the story is the non exclusive only comes with ONE set of hands not two as the folks on the phone at Sideshow informed me.  I do feel like getting the standard limits you after seeing the shots of the exclusive at JTA.  It's a nice piece, but one of the few times where purchasing the standard issue fell short.