Author Topic: Has anyone seen the galactic heroes AT-ST Kohls Exclusive?  (Read 4516 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Has anyone seen the galactic heroes AT-ST Kohls Exclusive?
« on: November 29, 2010, 12:02:02 PM »
Has anyone seen or bought the galactic heroes AT-ST Kohls Exclusive?  This was supposed to be out for a while?  Do we have a galactic heroes thread I just don't know about?  I think this is one of the few exclusives other than TRU's endor packs that haven't come out yet.  I figured this would come out for X-mas but have not seen it yet. 8)
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
Re: Has anyone seen the galactic heroes AT-ST Kohls Exclusive?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 11:23:43 AM »
I guess Hasbro and Kohls had some issues with this exclusive AT-ST. So Kohls isn't selling as of now. They haven't decided who or when somebody would sell this?  :( :'(  Probably be online somewhere.  :'(

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
I guess Hasbro and Kohls had some issues with this exclusive AT-ST. So Kohls isn't selling as of now. They haven't decided who or when somebody would sell this?  :( :'(  Probably be online somewhere.  :'(

I wondered if ti wasn't something like that
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 10:54:27 AM »
Found that the Galactic Heroe AT-ST is an Argos exclusive in the UK this year 2010. 
For us in the USA, it looks like the deal between Kohl's and Hasbro has fallen through and it won't see release this fall or even winter. Possible sale in 2011 with an unknown distributor.   :'(

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 08:20:12 PM »
Thanks for the info

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 07:32:34 PM »
Has anyone seen or heard what is going on with this product? Galactic Heroes are no longer being made after 2010. I need to find this AT-ST from somewhere at a reasonable price.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 08:06:08 PM »
Has anyone seen or heard what is going on with this product? Galactic Heroes are no longer being made after 2010. I need to find this AT-ST from somewhere at a reasonable price.
It's only been released overseas thus far. I guess kohls didn't want it so hasbro is looking for someone to take it as an exclusive.   It does show upbon eBay now and then.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 07:11:53 PM »
I just read Rebelscum website and somebody found this exclusive at a Toysrus in Phoenix, AZ.
Posted today. So everybody start looking if you want to get this. I would like to have this too, a big must for myself.
I was at my local Toysrus yesterday and didn't see it there.  :(

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 07:29:23 PM »
I saw it today at TRU, I don't get GHs
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2011, 09:29:36 PM »
 I want to get this for my son

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 08:06:27 PM »
I have 1 AT-ST scout walker in my collection now.   :chewie: :chewie: I called my local Toysrus yesterday and gave them a 6 digit product code for the GH AT-ST. They didn't have any yet. I called today around 1 and they have it in stock, so they saved it for me until I got to the store later.   ;D
I want to say Thank You to fellow Star Wars fans from Yakface for giving me the TRU code and UPC code.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:11:15 PM by JediMCor »

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 12:00:06 AM »
Saw it yesterday but was kinda broke so I passed till next time

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 06:09:34 AM »
Alot of people are searching for this? Glad you got 1.
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »
TRU had one 1 more in stock last week so I got it!!!  I may admire it in my starwars room before I give it to my kid.  Maybe he'll get it for X-mas or something.....