Author Topic: New Target set up  (Read 11193 times)

cuyvaldar

Re: New Target set up
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2010, 11:09:07 AM »
WIERD ...my targets with the endcaps all have the hoth packs

Argh....none out my way.....perhaps a trooper could help a brother out?

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2010, 03:01:19 PM »
I'd bet they are holding them back at non endcap targets till black Friday but that is just a guess..... Have you tried checking the DPCI's againdt targets little scan pad/price check areas?  they may still be in the back....
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »
Nopers, haven't tried that yet. See my targets won't get things out for ya....so it most times doesn't work.

Offline anphrax

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2010, 09:00:37 PM »
Not all Target stores have the full endcap display. I'm a Target "flow" (stocking) team member and know that some stores either don't have the room or don't sell enough SW product to justify the large endcap. As far as I know we aren't holding anything back for black Friday or holiday. If there isn't anything set out on your displays find a team member and have them radio for a back room LOD (leader on duty) to come out and talk to you. They handle of the backstock and may be able to help you find what you're looking for! I feel like sometimes knowing a bit of lingo (LOD) might get you some help a little sooner ;)

I'll try to post in this thread when I find out more about black Friday deals!

edit: oops forgot to mention that the AT-ATs will be down to 79.99 if you have the 20$ coupon that comes in the ad (see it here: http://i.blackfriday.info/scans/target-toy-book-page-7-850.jpg)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 09:03:05 PM by anphrax »

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2010, 01:06:20 AM »
Cool thanks for the info
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline JediMCor

• Premium
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +3/-0
  • I'm with Force!
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2010, 05:59:48 PM »
Bought the Senate Guard 2-Pack. Boy wanted 2 of them, but only had 1 set. No Hoth sets available, but hopefully see some more latter. Need Need  >:(

cuyvaldar

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2010, 10:12:26 PM »
Not all Target stores have the full endcap display. I'm a Target "flow" (stocking) team member and know that some stores either don't have the room or don't sell enough SW product to justify the large endcap. As far as I know we aren't holding anything back for black Friday or holiday. If there isn't anything set out on your displays find a team member and have them radio for a back room LOD (leader on duty) to come out and talk to you. They handle of the backstock and may be able to help you find what you're looking for! I feel like sometimes knowing a bit of lingo (LOD) might get you some help a little sooner ;)

edit: oops forgot to mention that the AT-ATs will be down to 79.99 if you have the 20$ coupon that comes in the ad (see it here: http://i.blackfriday.info/scans/target-toy-book-page-7-850.jpg)

You must not work in a PA store, because I could beg an employee and all I get is what is out is out and what we have.....

Offline anphrax

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2010, 11:20:41 AM »

You must not work in a PA store, because I could beg an employee and all I get is what is out is out and what we have.....

Well that could be true as well. Truck delivery days are as follows: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. At least at my store. I'm not high enough up on the food chain to tell you if those are nation wide dates but that is true for my Washington state store.

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »
Yeah,one non super Target in Dcatur AL didn't have any of the exclusives out at on on Saturday.They still had the Nerf setup.The Target in Huntsville had the new Star Wars stuff.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2010, 06:20:14 PM »
Yeah,one non super Target in Dcatur AL didn't have any of the exclusives out at on on Saturday.They still had the Nerf setup.The Target in Huntsville had the new Star Wars stuff.

How common are super targets in your neck of the woods?... we have lots of targets here in my part of California but just got our 1st super target about a year ago.... Nice thing is they are building a super walmart right next to it, so that will be nice for a quick toy run....

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »
I don't have a Super Target in my area DD cause really I am only about 1hr from Sithy and I don't think their is maybe 1 super target in sithys area IF that.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline sithmasterc

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2010, 03:51:56 PM »
There are Super Targets 2 in Huntsville.I live approximately 30 minutes from Huntsville and it doesn't take long for me to get there.Where I do live we do not have a Target.Though I wish we did.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2010, 07:42:13 PM »
There are six targets near me, 4 of which are super targets.........I hate target.

Well that could be true as well. Truck delivery days are as follows: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. At least at my store. I'm not high enough up on the food chain to tell you if those are nation wide dates but that is true for my Washington state store.

The Pa target store employees are most times in a word "awful" as far as costumer service goes....it's shame really, I thought in this economic stall that most are in stores would want too make money, not send people away hating them and not wanting to shop there anymore.