Author Topic: The New Vintage Line  (Read 18395 times)

cuyvaldar

Re: The New Vintage Line
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »
Im trying too find any of them

Same here... I just really want the Magnaguards..

Me too....they look awesome
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 07:38:41 PM by cuyvaldar »

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2010, 12:55:16 PM »
Don't know if it's been answered yet, but what's up with the different packaging. Went and bought 2 more Sandtroopers. Got home and noticed that they have 2 different packages. One is normal while the other has the shiney silver logo.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2010, 09:17:39 PM »
Don't know if it's been answered yet, but what's up with the different packaging. Went and bought 2 more Sandtroopers. Got home and noticed that they have 2 different packages. One is normal while the other has the shiney silver logo.

It is a chase packaging variant for carded collectors   Which for me is kid of pointless. 
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 09:18:43 PM by darthdan »
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Jedimom

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2010, 03:01:19 AM »
These all seem to be pegwarmers in my area. I think maybe a half-dozen total figures in this line have sold around here. And truthfully, I'm not interested in them either. I guess I want the originals.... Although I keep forgetting to look for a Sith Eyes Anakin.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 03:05:00 AM by Jedimom »

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2010, 10:26:38 AM »

It is a chase packaging variant for carded collectors   Which for me is kid of pointless. 

Thanks. No I don't feel bad for opening both of them ;D

Offline Dark Clone

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +6/-0
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2010, 10:29:52 AM »
These all seem to be pegwarmers in my area. I think maybe a half-dozen total figures in this line have sold around here. And truthfully, I'm not interested in them either. I guess I want the originals.... Although I keep forgetting to look for a Sith Eyes Anakin.

In my area. It seems that everyone is picking around Dengar, 4-Lom, and Twin-pod Cloud Car Pilot. As there are many sitting around. Even at a Target I counted at least 6 Boba Fett's.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2010, 07:44:32 PM »
Yeah there really doesn't seem to be any of them that are TOO hard to get.  I picked up some of the foil versions at a local Target this week.  I'm usually one to bitch about a Han Solo, but I really like the mechanic concept but the head just seems like it's a little off. You'd think this would have been done much sooner since we got Chewie in the PotJ version.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Trooper JerTej

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +48/-0
  • Dang! Ewoks can't survive s@#t!!
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2010, 05:59:10 PM »
Hey Spice, why isnt there a new heading for Vintage Collection? This thread is buried in the TAC/Legacy heading? ROTJ Wave already popping off. Can we get one for VTC collection?
Holy Smokes!!! Did you see that freakin Ewok's head come apart?

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2010, 07:04:06 PM »
It's something I thought we should have had long ago, for sure this year indeed but our forum administrator doesn't make it in here as much as he used to...  I will try to get it taken care of ASAP Jer!
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Trooper JerTej

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +48/-0
  • Dang! Ewoks can't survive s@#t!!
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2010, 12:51:03 PM »
Thank you senor ;D
Holy Smokes!!! Did you see that freakin Ewok's head come apart?