Author Topic: FS: Loose/Incomplete/CHEAP Fodder GI Joe vehicles  (Read 1336 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
FS: Loose/Incomplete/CHEAP Fodder GI Joe vehicles
« on: March 03, 2010, 08:12:43 PM »
Through the years (well, mostly the past year or so) I've bought up tons of loose/incomplete "lots" of GI Joe vehicles on ebay and at toy shows if there was something in there that I thought I could use... but I've got boxes and boxes and boxes of stuff that I'm probably never going to use that came with the lots. So I went through some of the boxes and started photographing them, and am putting them up for sale. I have more to go through so this may get updated.

ALL of these are in pretty beat up condition and are not collectible in ANY way. Great for customizing. I don't know how much stuff is missing from each one. I also don't know the names, so please if you ask a question don't call it by name... I won't know what you're talking about, LOL.

Shipping is not included with the prices. Prices are not set in stone, and quite honestly I have no idea what these are really "worth" so if the prices are too high, just let me know.

$5.00 each (cat not included  ::) )

$3.00 each

$4.00 comes with file card and blueprint

Free with any other purchase (just ask for one of these)

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions!

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...