Author Topic: My collection (finally up)  (Read 2163 times)

Offline clonewarskid

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
My collection (finally up)
« on: January 10, 2010, 04:02:50 PM »
ok everyone this is me clonewarskid-finally got the pics up of my collection during chrismas break, and thanks to dustrho, he put it up here! take a lookie:
http://www.sandtroopers.com/collections/clonewarskid/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 05:05:38 AM by Darth Spice »
commando saberdude ready to Roll!
squad-roll out-over.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: My collection (finally up)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 05:05:24 AM »
Wow, for a kid, you ain't no joke!  :o  Pretty impressive display, just add money and love and it's sure to grow.  :P ;D :D ;)  I'll be posting this with updates later this morning.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 09:10:24 AM »
I see a grand army and superior armada there, for both the clones and separists !  very sweet set up cwk !

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »
WOW!, thats a pretty good nice size collection here. On those TF's, I have some of those but I don't have the huge Bumblebee, was it worth the 90bucks they asked for it. I have the Animated megatron which I think is the ultra or whatever they called it, well it cost me 45dollars at TRU before mine closed the doors. If you love TF's as much as I do, check out some of the Master Pieces that Hasbro has made in the last 3yrs, they are worth the dough to throw down for.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Coleman Trebor

• S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • You ain't much if you ain't Dutch
    • www.gator.nl
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2010, 01:33:56 PM »
Nice collection dude! Now I know why they call you CLONEWARSkid!!!
The one and only Dirty Dutchman!!!!

Offline clonewarskid

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 07:58:10 PM »
thanks guys a good portion of it came from my christmas load haha ;D for example, i got the turbo tank from the TRU sale in november and i scored the original AOTC Republic gunship on Ebay for only an amazing 50$, which is the most left republic gunship you see in the army. For every army setup i usually went with the 3 by 3 setup, meaning i put 3 troopers/droids to a line before the next. both of the at-te's i got in july because fortunately back then they were being sold half the price so i basically had a 2 for 1 deal with those. in my collection you may also see customs that i also won on ebay, like the middle clone trooper tank and the seperatist transport ship (well i pretend it to be ;) ) Im soon hoping to expand into the OTC because well whats star wars without episodes 4-6? but yeah as everyone can obviously see i really am a clone wars fan
commando saberdude ready to Roll!
squad-roll out-over.