Author Topic: Annoying ebayers  (Read 15696 times)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re: Annoying ebayers
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2009, 01:05:07 PM »
there has to be a way to file a complaint with ebay and get this removed from your record

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2009, 01:26:07 PM »
Trust me, I've filed numerous complaints. Ebay won't do anything.

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

cuyvaldar

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2009, 01:58:15 PM »
Ebay was much better years ago.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »
all these new changes really suck ass

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • AFA is a silly excuse to scalp!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2009, 05:34:35 PM »
giving bad feedback to an honest customer/buyer to avenge past wrongs is just plane sick.. She is obviously looking to not have any returning customers.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »
Yeah she sucks. I asked her a question about one of her items on sale, and I must say she is selling some really odd stuff.
She was less than nice in her reply.

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 02:58:31 PM »
I just took a look at one of her auctions and damn this sounds bitter and like she can care less. These types of people need to be off ebay there used to be nice people on their that were actually friendly and wanting to help people out, but now it seems like the ones on there are the a-holes that have a chip on their shoulder.

OTHER NOTES: Due to the fact that eBay has changed the Feedback Rules so they only benefit the Buyers and not the Sellers, and the Feedback does not reflect the Buyer’s true Feedback Score since Sellers are unable to give Negative or Neutral Feedback to Deadbeats, I will no longer leave Feedback for any Transactions. Therefore you are not obligated to leave Feedback for me.

Also, since eBay has changed the Shipping Cost Rules and they don’t think that the expense a Seller has for packing materials, bubble mailers, gas to drive to the Post Office etc. etc. is important, I can no longer afford to go to the Post Office 5 days a week. I will now only be going to the Post Office twice a week, Monday and Friday. If you are unhappy with any of these rule changes then I suggest that you do not bid on my auctions. 

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2009, 11:31:14 PM »
Well apparently when you are making money hand over fist it's too much trouble to investigate these matters, I mean until people stop using ebay until the right changes get made or they try to resolve disputes fairly they will do nothing.
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2009, 03:47:32 PM »
I've got one. I put something up on Ebay last night and mentioned in the listing TWICE that I only ship to the U.S. So I log on this afternoon and see someone chose the 'Buy it Now' option for my item...someone from GERMANY. HELLOOOOOOOO!!!! What part of 'I only ship inside the U.S.' and 'Ships to U.S. Only' doesn't this jack hole get?

I'm giving the clown the benefit of the doubt and sending him an email (before canceling his offer) asking 'politely' if he he's planning to have me ship it to a U.S. location.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »
You need to set it up in your account that you only ship to the following countries - and then click on US. And  nothing else. That blocks buyers without US addresses from even being able to place a bid.

They whisperin about us

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2009, 09:10:53 PM »
You need to set it up in your account that you only ship to the following countries - and then click on US. And  nothing else. That blocks buyers without US addresses from even being able to place a bid.

Thanks for the tip. I guess you can never underestimate the stupidity of some people, no matter how many times you actually say something.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »
AArrrrggghhhh why are so many stupid people allowed to use ebay?? Why can't people read an auction listing before making a purchase?? I logged into my ebay account this evening to find 4 people had purchased custom figures from me, and I was pretty happy. However, I realized that none of these people had contacted me before hand to discuss the project and the cost, so it got me concerned. Sure enough, I had already gotten 2 emails from people who said they didn't want the item because they thought it was .99 (like ANYBODY would create a custom figure for .99??!?!) and not just a deposit, 1 email from a guy who told me he wanted the Gree in the listing and when I told him I didn't "have" it but I could make it and gave him the price, he told me he thought it was .99 and... the last person, who lives outside the US and has a whopping "0" feedback... I'm just waiting for the broken english excuses to start rolling in about why they don't want it either.

What. The. f**k.

They whisperin about us

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »
Just goes to show you DC that some people CAN'T read very well and DON'T understand ebay at all.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2009, 07:30:49 PM »
I read your auctions Dave and thought it was a pretty neat idea!  $20 is an awesome deal for a one of a kind custom!  Are you gonna post pics of the ones you sell under your customs thread?  It would be cool to see what ideas you and the purchasee come up with.
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2009, 07:40:06 PM »
I read your auctions Dave and thought it was a pretty neat idea!  $20 is an awesome deal for a one of a kind custom! 

Arrgghh... I don't know if you're trying to be funny Ben... but if not, you're one of those people!

$20 is the deposit to get on the list.... not the price of the custom!! And I've since switched it .99 for 2 reasons:

a) so I don't have to pay as much in fees

b) so I don't have to worry about paypal for other reasons.

They whisperin about us

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 11:58:08 PM »
I had to mess with you a little bit...I assumed with all the sculpting and such, that it could get expensive pretty quickly depending on what the customer wanted.  $20 for a completed work would be a steal!  Are you just doing the 4" figures for now?  I wonder how much a 12" republic commando would run me?!
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2009, 03:53:11 PM »
I can't believe how many people don't read the listing... I have literally had over a dozen sales in the past 2 days, and ALL of the f*****g morons who purchased my item actually thought I was going to make them a figure for .99 each. I mean, come on. Even if you didn't read the listing, which none of them did - HOW can you think that someone is going to sit down for 6 - 8 hours and make a figure for you, and charge you less than $1? What the f**k is wrong with people?

So now, instead of listing on ebay as a "deposit" to hold a spot and having ebay charge me .12 per purchase, I'm going to have to do a relisting with a BIN price of around $80 so ebay can make around $6 off of me every time. All because f*****g idiot mother f*ckers can't f*****g read a f*****g listing and think that I would make a f*****g figure for a f*****g dollar. Stupid mother f*ckers.

Can you tell how f*****g pissed I am right now?  :flamingmad: :fumingmad:

They whisperin about us

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • Four Horseman!! Awww Yeah!!
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2009, 05:12:27 PM »
Well I was reading this thread and it made me think of my own eBay blues! While I was not working I started selling off some stuff that I no longer wanted. It had been about two years since I had sold a thing. I too also had a 100% positive rating.

First- I had a buyer just like Dave. Emailed me within 12 hours of paying to know his tracking info. I was like ok this one is going to be a jerk-off. It was for a lot of 360 games. which due to the spipping prices wouldn't let me charge more than $3 for 5 games!!! This guy emails me 2 times a day wanting to get his tracking info. Which I had given him. But he must of been typing the numbers wrong or forgotten the old copy and paste. Then he leaves negative feedback and does a Paypal claim against me. Then he tries to say I overcharged him for shipping!! $3 for five games cost me over $9 to send!! I finally got paypal to reverse the claim but that guy was a friggin icehole!!

+1 Negative Feedback!

Second- I sold an old PS One screen for the mini PS. I tested it and it worked like a charm. I even threw in a battery and car charger as a bonus. This chick buys it and a day after she gets it says it's broken. I'm reasonable... Maybe it broke on the way to her. I tell her to send it back... I'll refund when it comes back. No Response!! She then puts in a Claim... Ok. Finally even paypal says she has to send back the screen within 2 weeks! No response!! No package. Paypal reverses the claim. I get mey money back aand then she leaves me negative feedback!!

+1 Neagtive Feedback!

Third- I sell some old POTF carded figs. I sold 2 for like a $5 plus $8 shipping... Pretty fair deal. Well this guy live in nowhere's ville BFE and so it takes an extra couple of days to arrive and when it does the package is damaged. Did he get the insurance? Oh no cause he's too cheap for an extra $1. He wants to know what i'm going to do for him. Again i'm a nice guy and I refund his shipping cost... And he accuses me of damaging the box on purpose. I was teaching him a lesson or something. Again the paypal claim and oh yeah...

+ 1 Negative Feedback!

Fourth- I sell some loose vintage kenner super powers figures. As IS... When they arrive he puts a claim in that some weapons are missing!!! I told them they have been missing since I was a kid. Never said they were complete in the auction... So again with Paypal and yet another...

+ 1 Negative Feedback!

Fifth- I sell some More 360 games. This guy leaves me negative feedback cause of all my other negative feedback since its been 5 days since the end of auction and he assumes that I'm an eBay scammer and puts in a claim to Paypal!!!

+ 1 Negative Feedback!

Then to top it all off Ebay sends me a email saying my account has been suspended for 30 days!!! Why you might ask?? Well it's from all the negative feedback in a 30 day period. WTF??? Seriously?
I'd did nothing wrong... I call Ebay and I'm nice and calm and talk to a girl who says she will have someone look into all the issue and see if they were in the wrong for the suspension. Oh... That goes well. No reversal... I'm an Evil eBay seller now. I flipped out and called again... This time not so nice. I didn't help that selling crap to morons was my only source of income for a few months. It was helping to pay bills and rent. I was so pissed!! I thought to myself.... Am I even on Earth anymore?? It's like Bizzarro world eBay!! Nothing makes sense.

I refuse to SELL anything EVER again on that site. Sure I'll buy from time to time. BUT NO MORE SELLING!!

Man Bear Pig... I'm Done!!

Sorry for the long post but I feel better now. I feel all of your pain... Especially yours Dave.
"Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum."
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2009, 06:15:53 PM »
SEE how much we missed you DZ?  :D ;D ;) :)    DID I mention how nice it was to see you back here in the trenches??
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »
 ;D

SEE how much we missed you DZ?  :D ;D ;) :)    DID I mention how nice it was to see you back here in the trenches??
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Incom

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +4/-0
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2009, 04:12:11 PM »
Once again, that sucks big time, Dave. I see you still have your 100% though, so that's good to know. Man, I got my first neg a couple of weeks ago. A simple "NEVER RECEIVED DVDs!!!!" comment and a big red -. Geez..... well, upon that I had a lively discussion with the buyer. And I found out the package was due on the same day she left me a neg! Two days later she got her stuff in her box! But we sorted things out and I'm glad that neg's gone now.

Too bad you had to change your customs auction style. All the more for eBay  >:( But I guess you're doing alright, with quite a waiting list, huh? Glad to see that, bud. But here's to you finding a new job soon, as well!

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2009, 09:56:53 PM »
OMG man people are soooo cheap! I'm clearing out a semi-large comic collection (approx 10,000 books) and I've been listing my books in lots of 50 and starting at $9.99 - which is .20 per issue. Most of these books have a cover price of $2 or more, and the ones that don't have a book value of $4 and up. I had a lot of Batman/Detective comics up for sale and a woman emailed me asking if I could lower the starting bid to $5 for her! AND she told me since she lived 2 towns away, that she wanted me to bring them to her instead of mailing them.

WTF?

So you want me to sell you $100+/- worth of comics for $5, and then spend $12 on gas and tolls to bring them to you? I'd rather burn them in my front yard ya old bitch!

They whisperin about us

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »
Hey DC did you just tell her to F off because thats what I would have done. I mean IF the broad can't come to your house and pick them up and PAY you a descent about then she needs to be told F off and see if she could get them much cheaper somewhere else. I would have given the broad a hear full from hell.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »
Guy wins auction for $10 on 7/29 (FWIW auction was for around $100 worth of comics). Today is 8/11, no payment yet. File unpaid item report. Get message from buyer asking me to wait until 8/30 for him to pay because his wife lost her job. Well guess what buddy, so did I! That's why I'm selling everything I own!

Forgot to mention that in between 7/29 and 8/11 buyer's account shows several other items bought and paid for.

Refuse to wait, cancel auction, deliver unpaid item strike. Get email from buyer telling me that I'm a d**k. Like I don't know that already, right?

Is waiting five weeks for $10 a little outrageous or am I being unreasonable?

They whisperin about us

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 11:02:54 PM »
Isn't why we put that phrase in, "Don't bid if you can't pay?!"
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2009, 12:57:23 AM »
DC you did PERFECT to that idiot because I would have done the same thing. I mean 10bucks and the guy already had stuff he bought between those dates and couldn't pay you for it, just plain stupid ebayer if you ask me. What a jerk the guy is that can't pay for those comics IMHO. I guess anymore you need to put in large bold text don't bid IF you can't pay in 4days.
My Collection
My Feedback

Jedimom

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »
I hate people who don't pay on time. Usually when I sell its because I need the money ASAP.

And if I can't pay right away and I see an item I am interested in, I write to the seller and see if he/she is okay in waiting a bit for the payment before I even bid. Its just common courtesy. And that way everyone is on the same page

Offline Incom

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +4/-0
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2009, 01:31:18 PM »
Is waiting five weeks for $10 a little outrageous or am I being unreasonable?

You're being unreasonable to an annoying point of degree..... Yes, no funny, looney wacky smilies behind this comment it's the truth!

Aw heck here ya go:  ;D  :P  :-\  :-*  :spin:

Seriously, why can't more of your buyers be like me? Quick to pay, flawless communication skills, kind attitude and extremely happy with your excellent service? Maybe this guy should pick up customizing as a hobby, eh?

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »
See the problem with ebay is... PEOPLE. And a great many are not dealing a full deck. Dude is probably just a flake. And most likely is not married. He spent his paycheck on worn undies somebody was selling supposedly from a well known celebrity. And lives in his mom's basement. No I'm not jaded by ebay at all... Not one bit!  ;D
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Major fett

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +52/-0
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2009, 11:47:38 AM »
Okay I just sold a loose lot of SW figures and the winning bidder is from Spain, I clearly state that I only ship within the US, so I sent an email explaining this and the higher cost to ship overseas and asking if he'd just like to cancel the transaction, still no word! This is the first time I've had any real problems and I hope it's the last!
I don't know what I should do send an invoice with the higher shipping included or wait until he responds?
You'll soon realize I am the last of the Jedi, And your time has come to an end!

TAC Coins Needed
3, 9, 11, 34, 51, 52, 54.