Movies > Star Wars Episodes I-III

New Box Set(s)

(1/5) > >>

Darth Doomy-Doom:
I was at Target today and saw both the OT and PT box sets for sale.  Right above them was the upcoming releases board, which said 11/4.  Huh.  Anyway, does anyone know if there's anything new in these, besides the packaging?  I had heard that they were waiting to release box sets until the format war was over, but these were plain ol' DVDs.  Maybe I'm thinking of the ultimate, complete, I-VI box set.  Who knows?

Discuss?

Lt. Starfox:
Just saw those at SWS.com just a few minutes ago and this is all it said:

Get the original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD in this 6 disc set loaded with special features. Featuring the Special Edition and original theatrical versions of all three films in the original trilogy, Star Wars A New Hope, Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi on widescreen DVD format.

Vadersfist:
I myself just can't see buying these DVD's again since I have the OT and then 1-3 on seperate dvd's well their 2 disc sets. But anyway I am happy with what I have.

Taurs:

--- Quote from: VadersFist on October 30, 2008, 04:48:25 PM ---I myself just can't see buying these DVD's again since I have the OT and then 1-3 on seperate dvd's well their 2 disc sets. But anyway I am happy with what I have.

--- End quote ---

Thats what i have the big 4 disc set of the OT and the two disc versions of the 3 prequels. Plenty of special features and everything in all that so theres no way ill be buying these "new" sets, they seem a bit pointless to me.

Vadersfist:
I will say that I can't think of ANY SW nut that doesn't have these movies. But then again maybe these re-release movies are for the beginner that is JUST getting into SW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version