Author Topic: JediTray  (Read 10074 times)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re: JediTray
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 11:30:17 AM »
he still owes me a few bucks as well   :P

What? For real??

for a figure i sold him, he sent payment and I sent the figure the same day, but he forgot to include the shipping I quoted, so I'm out all of about $4-5 or so.....that was early before he started falling thru on you guys, because we had an agreement that he would make up the difference on our next deal, but that never happened

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 11:41:24 AM »
I'd have to chalk that up as lucky for you. I feel a little at fault that I didn't warn other websites. Pretty sad when people prey on the good will for other people. I know more than a few of us thought Tray was OK for a bit. I'm deeply saddened to see this, but jokabofe was right.  :-\

In light of this I have decided to add a negative point as Dave requested previously as well as one for Starfox for a total of two negative points. He has also been banned from our community. I hope that's enough to let people know not to deal with this person.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 12:00:42 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 12:19:38 PM »
but he forgot to include the shipping I quoted

Yeah, I'm sure he "forgot". This a**h**e really seems to have a problem with paying for shipping, no matter which way a package is going. If you take a look at EVERY transaction that he has had a problem with, it's always "I can't afford to ship it to you right now" and in your case "I can't afford to have it shipped to me right now, but send it anyway".

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »
A d**k, this JediTray, is.    <in Yoda's voice>   :smileyfinger:

cuyvaldar

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 08:40:46 PM »
Im really glad I didn't buy anything from him, like I was going too. :pray:

Offline chewykingwookie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +63/-0
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2009, 12:11:15 AM »
he was going to buy some stuff from me (Batman movie figs) and he kept on saying I don't have the money. then he said his friend bought the one for him so he only wanted the one. I never heard back from him. So I returned them just in time to get my money back. seeing that others have had problems with him it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2009, 08:42:16 AM »
We'll let's just let this dog lie Troops. I'm going to lock this one down and I'm sure Jokabofe has put the word out. I think its safe to say anyone would know this isn't a person you'd want to make a deal with. Which is pretty sad because for a second there I thought he was a pretty decent dood.  :-\ :(
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.