Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE Sandtroopers-Sergeant & Corporal + Bonus  (Read 4935 times)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
EXCLUSIVE Sandtroopers-Sergeant & Corporal + Bonus
« on: January 04, 2005, 07:25:35 AM »
StarWarsShop delivers another rare exclusive for U.S. collectors! The Kotobukiya Sandtrooper Corporal vinyl statue is limited to 500 units, and has a StarWarsShop.com exclusive sticker on the product packaging indicating this edition size and exclusivity. In Japan, the corporal will be available through Toys R Us with a limited run of 1,000, featuring a Toys R Us sticker on packaging.

Coming this spring, this statue is one of three desert stormtrooper vinyl figure kits from Kotobukiya in Japan. Distinguishing these troopers are the color-coded rank pauldrons that they wear over their shoulders, one with the orange, pauldron, one with the white pauldron, and the corporal sandtrooper featured here with the black pauldron.

Collectors who get all three sandtroopers can swap weaponry and body parts from each trooper, increasing the number of poses available for the figure.

StarWarsShop delivers another rare exclusive for U.S. collectors! The Kotobukiya Sandtrooper Sergeant vinyl statue is limited to 500 units, and has a StarWarsShop.com exclusive sticker on the product packaging indicating this edition size and exclusivity. In Japan, the sandtrooper sergeant will be available through Hobbyshop Kotobukiya in a limited edition of 1,000.

Coming this spring, this statue is one of three desert stormtrooper vinyl figure kits from Kotobukiya in Japan. Distinguishing these troopers are the color-coded rank pauldrons that they wear over their shoulders, one with the orange, pauldron, one with the black pauldron, and the sergeant sandtrooper featured here with the white pauldron.

Collectors who get all three sandtroopers can swap weaponry and body parts from each trooper, increasing the number of poses available for the figure.

follow ther link below:
StarWarsShop.com
« Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 07:50:50 AM by starfox »

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
Re:EXCLUSIVE Sandtroopers-Sergeant & Corporal
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 07:51:11 AM »
Hot damn does that look sweet or what!?  And it's only $99 too.   :o  Meesa like it very much!   ;D

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
  • "I am a Stormtrooper." "You are a huge nerd..."
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2005, 09:08:47 AM »
  Is there a pre-order for these bad boys?? I'm not a SW fan club member, so if a fellow trooper will order a 2nd for me PLMK and I'll send you the $$$ in advance !!
We are a extreme fighting force of extraordinary magnitude !!!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 09:44:03 AM »
 Is there a pre-order for these bad boys?? I'm not a SW fan club member, so if a fellow trooper will order a 2nd for me PLMK and I'll send you the $$$ in advance !!

anyone can order Y-Wing, just follow the link and sign up, if you have not ordered from starwarsshop.com yet.....

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2005, 10:24:32 AM »

anyone can order Y-Wing, just follow the link and sign up, if you have not ordered from starwarsshop.com yet.....

I just did !!! 8)

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2005, 10:36:18 AM »
Congrats!  did you get both?

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2005, 10:57:44 AM »
  I just got the Sergeant, I might try to trade for the Cpl. :D

Offline Rabid Ewok

• S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +5/-0
  • The guy.
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2005, 09:16:35 PM »
They sure got the colours screwed up.  To my knowledge, a black pauldron means they are a new recruit.  I don't see how you confuse a corporal with a green horn.

Are these things only available to the U.S.?  I am pretty interested in getting one.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2005, 10:31:15 AM »
From the Official Site...

Sandtroopers wear colored pauldrons as a designation of rank. A stormtrooper sergeant's pauldron is white while an enlisted stormtrooper's pauldron is all black. Squad leaders, who lead units of seven troopers, wear orange shoulder pauldrons.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2005, 10:35:47 AM »
From the Official Site...

Sandtroopers wear colored pauldrons as a designation of rank. A stormtrooper sergeant's pauldron is white while an enlisted stormtrooper's pauldron is all black. Squad leaders, who lead units of seven troopers, wear orange shoulder pauldrons.

great resource material there Chris!

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
Re:EXCLUSIVE Sandtroopers-Sergeant & Corporal + Bonus
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2005, 07:50:26 AM »
WOW!  Look what's been added today, looks like we now have a squad leader:

The sandtrooper is a desert terrain stormtrooper equipped with modified armor and gear to better withstand missions in harsh, arid locales like Tatooine. While their armor is superficially similar to that of the standard stormtrooper, advanced cooling systems in both their helmets and suits offer these troopers protection from the relentless heat.

The stormtrooper detachment dispatched by Lord Darth Vader to investigate a crashed escape pod on Tatooine just prior to the Battle of Yavin consisted of sandtroopers. They had heavy weapons, survival gear, and shoulder pauldrons denoting rank.

The 11" Sandtrooper Squad Leader vinyl figure is packed in a beautifully designed window box.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2005, 08:03:33 AM »
That squad leader is the shizzle my nizzle!   :o  I am really hoping to get one of these for my collection.  Even though my birthday is four months away, I'm still going to ask for this one I think.   ;D

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2005, 08:54:17 AM »
it never hurts to ask!  ;)

you know Valentine's day is coming soon, so is St Patrick's day, they are both excellent gift giving days! ;D

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
Re: EXCLUSIVE Sandtroopers-Sergeant & Corporal + Bonus
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2005, 02:16:40 PM »
 Guess what I just got in the mail today !!! ^^^^ HEHEHE !!! ST. Sgt. and he is uber cool, I want to display him but...I dont have the heart to open him up, now I really want the Cpl. and squad leader as well.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2005, 08:45:01 PM »
Guess what I just got in the mail today !!! ^^^^ HEHEHE !!! ST. Sgt. and he is uber cool, I want to display him but...I dont have the heart to open him up, now I really want the Cpl. and squad leader as well.

that was sooner than I thought, do you have a pic of the package?

Offline Y-WingJager

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +21/-0
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2005, 05:07:23 PM »

that was sooner than I thought, do you have a pic of the package?

^^^ The only acess to a PC I have is from work, so I'm unable to take pictures. I'm sure there some on E-bay allready !!!