Author Topic: Vintage Vehicle Showcase Week 6: Scout Walker (AT-ST)  (Read 5425 times)

Offline Arcturus_1020

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Vintage Vehicle Showcase Week 6: Scout Walker (AT-ST)
« on: May 25, 2008, 07:49:36 AM »
Vintage Vehicle Showcase Week 6: Scout Walker (AT-ST)

Released in 1982, the Scout Walker was available in either the ESB or RotJ packaging for $14.99. The AT-ST had walking action legs that moved when you pressed a button on the back (after unlocking it with a slide switch (see 3rd photo below)). It came with 4 moveable guns (one main, two side, one hatch), and a top hatch that that opened in a couple ways (see below photos). The first position was for your figure to peek out of like in the movie where Chewie plucked the driver from, and the second position was so that you could actually get your figure in and out of the cockpit easily. I used to have the box for this one too, but I can't find it at all. It must have gotten lost at some point. Anyway, some photos of the ESB Scout Walker:

Share your photos if you have them.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
Re: Vintage Vehicle Showcase Week 6: Scout Walker (AT-ST)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2008, 02:13:14 PM »
Wow,that still looks good after all these yrs. Hasbro hasn't changed this setup of this chick walker that's for sure.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 02:35:36 PM »
Here is mine right here! It's even the one of the few things I still have from my childhood.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Arcturus_1020

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 07:23:33 AM »
Nice Walker, Spice!  ;D

And hey . . . after a recent photo shoot today, I found the box for this one! Woohoo! I knew it was somewhere!

The box art on this one is just fantastic, too. It even depicts the AT-ST with its two top opening positions.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 07:27:57 AM by Arcturus_1020 »

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 05:15:51 PM »
Wow that box is really good shape as well and you even have the directions to go with it.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

cuyvaldar

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 01:45:48 PM »
My original is still in that shape as well.

Only missing the very top gun. This was one of my fav star wars toys of all time.