Author Topic: Q & A Announcements:  (Read 23895 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Q & A Announcements:
« on: April 25, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »
Can we say we held back confirmation because we really couldn't believe it ourselves that it was happening, and didn't want to dash hopes if it somehow fell through?  No?  OK then, it is time to come clean.  As most people have seen by now, pictures did get leaked of what we were hoping would be the biggest secret we ever held onto - the massive, new 3-3/4" Millennium Falcon. We can confirm that it *is* real, and it *is* spectacular!  Please trust us when we say that our intentions were truly in the right place - we wanted to surprise fans everywhere with the biggest secret we had ever tried to hold back leading up to the massive 7/26 launch date for Clone Wars/Legacy. We do expect the first availability to be 7/26 at the same time as everything else. We have been working against a reveal plan, including a world debut in Wired Magazine (June issue, on sale in May!), followed by some very key celebrity reviews and additional exposure prior to the public debut at Comic Con.  At least that was our intention...with something like this, as big as it is, and as intense the interest is in Star Wars, it proved impossible to hold.  Look for additional details to roll out as per the schedule above, and look forward to the full public debut at Comic Con.

Star Wars Q&A on StarWars.Hasbro.com:
As part of our efforts to continue to make starwars.hasbro.com an informational destination and to get the best information out there for collectors, we are plannning to repost the entire Q&A to starwars.hasbro.com one week after we have distributed responses back to collector sites, as a cross-web archive.  We think this will give sites ample time to break any Q&A news to their own fans, and, at the same time, give more casual fans coming to starwars.hasbro.com exposure to all of the sites asking questions so they can visit those communities if they choose.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline jacensolo66

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +82/-0
Re: Q & A Announcements:
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 05:07:18 PM »
double cool on the falcon and posting the complete hasbro q&a on hasbro.com. i hope they do the 4inches website answers in english.

Offline Darth Zombius

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +8/-0
  • Four Horseman!! Awww Yeah!!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
Ohh Yeah!! (Kool-Aid Style!!) I called it. It's like a dream come true... The Holy Grail is coming sooner than anticipated. Summer is going to break the bank!!
"Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum."
―Vilmarh Grahr

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 10:29:30 PM »
the Falcon and At-Te at the same time....swoosh, there goes my summer vacation
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 10:30:29 PM by Lt. Starfox »

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 10:36:10 PM »
If that DID happen that the AT-TE,Falcon come out the same time. I surely won't be able to afford both at the same time.
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »
Wow, I can't believe they would be so... silly? To release the $100 AT-TE AND the $150 BMF Falcon AT THE SAME TIME?? Who's smoking crack over at Hasbro??

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

Offline scalperhunter1

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +37/-0
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 07:59:21 AM »
$350.00 all at once???????? How are us poor working stiffs supposed to afford that?

This really stinks. Nothing new ever shows up around here and then BAM all of the expensive stuff arrives at the same time. Damn hablo!
Light side, dark side, light side, dark side, light side, dark side. So many choices, so little time.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 09:13:03 AM »
HELLO tax rebate checks!!!  :P 8)  Seriously guys I think Hasbro looks at the success of other toy and collectible lines and truth be told 350 just ain't as much as it used to be. I applaude them for continuing to BRING IT with the Star Wars brand, as most people expected stuff to kinda fizzle after RotS. Over the past few years I think they have done a good job, and if it's 700 bucks at once (I'm buying two of each) so be it! I'm GLAD the stuff is coming, it looks great and WORTH buying. Let's not fool ourselves I ain't big bank Hank or have to lift my wallet with both hands like Dustrho, but producing WHAT WE WANT? Is that such a bad thing? Really???  I hate to let such a BIG cat outta the bag but I know for a FACT one of you will NOT pay for EITHER!!! STAY freakkin' TUNED! Same Troop TIME, SAME Spice Channel!!  8)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:13:57 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »
What's with the teary eyed chatter? It is coming out in July, the end of July actually, can no one save up the $$?

3 cheers for Hasbro, at least they made them, sheesh. I am sure if they didn't, peeps would be bashing them for that.

And where did the $350 and $700 prices come from? from my calculations It should be $250 and $500, unless the prices are higher.

So save $80 for the next 3 months and you should be set.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 07:57:46 PM by Bloodant »
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »
And where did the $350 and $700 prices come from? from my calculations It should be $250 and $500, unless the prices are higher.

The other $200 is for gas, for all the running around day after day looking for them  :P

They whisperin about us

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2008, 12:48:48 AM »
But you have to remeber though, that for some, saving $80 is pretty tough and takes a few months to save.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2008, 12:30:47 AM »

The other $200 is for gas, for all the running around day after day looking for them  :P

$200 is about 10 gallons isn't it?

But you have another valid point, I hope all the stores will carry this not just a few far, far away.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2008, 07:52:21 AM »
It's going to be VERY interesting to see the quantities they ship on the first pass. Will it be enough for all of us nutjobs + some casual fans to get their hands on one? Will scalpers be able to actually turn a profit by selling them (hope not - but they were able to sell the endor at-at's for a profit). I will say one thing - for the casual fans out there that don't know about the internet fansites, like this one, walking with your kid into a walmart & seeing a toy on the shelf for the first time priced @ 100.00 or 150.00, that's probably NOT going to be a casual purchase by a parent for a child. I'm guessing that they will frontload the July shipment, trickle them through the fall & then ship them heavy again for christmas. Just a guess though.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 11:47:31 AM »
"Who you calling a nutjob?"
"You didn't see us in the south asle in Wal-mart were she express her true feelings for my purchase..."
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline SHB033196

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +34/-0
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 12:06:58 PM »
"Who you calling a nutjob?"
"You didn't see us in the south asle in Wal-mart were she express her true feelings for my purchase..."
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »
Here's hoping that one of the retailers will have a $20 off sale the first week the Falcon is out.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »
Or those of us who sent in our Hasbro rewards at the last minute get a nice extended expiration date. I got my email the other day saying that my request(s) had been received, and my coupons would be mailed out in 6 - 8 weeks. If they go with the 6 - 8 weeks from the day I got that email, let's say that was April 15 - it would arrive sometime before June 15, give or take. Would be wrong IMO to have it expire on June 30 like the ones I've heard about that people received already, so hopefully they can extend that date a bit. And give me the chance to get both AT-TE and BMF Falcon for $150  :D

They whisperin about us

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »
I totally missed this message from the Q & A team, if you're a clearance aisle warrior like me you might want to take note regarding the Order 66 sets:

We have noticed on some boards that some collectors are deciding to wait until the Target-exclusive Order 66 sets go on sale before pouncing. This year, Target has advised us that the order 66 sets will not go on sale when they come off the checklane endcaps and will extend at regular pricing in the planogram. We think that those fans waiting may be disappointed when the ones they want sell out. If there are certain army builders or characters that collectors had their eyes on, they might not want to wait...

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 10:09:50 PM »
Damn, I am glad I got the ones I wanted.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline DarthWormie

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What's so wrong about wanting power converters?
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 10:15:22 PM »
Interesting tactic. I wonder how long Target will let them sit on the shelf taking up space before they change their mind and start to clearance them out.

:) SUPPORT JEFFERSON'S JEDI! :)

MY FEEDBACK
thejawa.com - Scavenging the Collectibles Galaxy!

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »
My guess is they won't clearence like they said and they will sit their till their all gone.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Phenix

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +7/-0
    • Lot's of pics of me trooping with my fellow 501st members
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 10:41:45 PM »
I found them on clearence for $6 a few weeks ago :)
Their full of S***
I can't wait for the big price hike on figures and
watch how Walmart and Target's stock fall, LOL

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2008, 11:10:40 AM »
That's what I thought too, I seen at Rebelscum or maybe it was Jedi Defender, these have already been clearanced!  :-\

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2008, 03:27:28 PM »
My Target here is really aggressive when it comes to clearance on starwars items.  Once items have been on the endcap for a week, they head to the clearance section at the end of the aisle.  One day the order 66 figures were at the checkout, the next day.....clearanced and sold out!  I still need the yellow barc trooper and anakin's arc trooper.
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 04:23:17 PM »
My Target here is really aggressive when it comes to clearance on starwars items.  Once items have been on the endcap for a week, they head to the clearance section at the end of the aisle.  One day the order 66 figures were at the checkout, the next day.....clearanced and sold out!  I still need the yellow barc trooper and anakin's arc trooper.

I've got an extra loose anakins arc trooper, if ya need one
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 06:05:51 PM »
My Target only has three left but still at full price.
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »
Well we now know this latest "message" was another crock of #$*%! Let's see here we have:

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Ray Charles could see those are on clearance, he's blind and dead! Here you go Troopers, have some while you browse that story!  THEME music if you will! 8)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 10:53:03 AM by Darth Spice »

Offline jacensolo66

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +82/-0
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 11:02:35 AM »
not really convinced as i have seen them on the clearance racks with red stickers that said $9.99

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 11:06:08 AM »
That's what I'm saying, they said they wouldn't go on sale. This is just a sad way of trying to lure us into paying full price:

We think that those fans waiting may be disappointed when the ones they want sell out. If there are certain army builders or characters that collectors had their eyes on, they might not want to wait...

Well no s**t! I mean I can't imagine collectors being pissed off when a certain character or army builder isn't there, especially if you have been looking. It's not anything to sweat at all anymore even if you DO miss something. They'll crank it out in a year or so on a Saga Legends card, what happend to having this line be somewhat collectible? It just shocked me when they put that announcement out there, as they were being reported on clearance by Scum back in mid-late May. Why even put out a paragraph like that?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:08:22 AM by Darth Spice »

Offline CHEWIE34

• S.C.A.L.P. Elite
  • Trade Feedback +2/-0
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 11:34:02 AM »
I've seen them on clearance too, at one store a few weeks back.  They were in the toy aisle (before the Rancor was released) at $6.98.

I guess basically their point is that they do notice that people are waiting for them to go on clearance (Target's own fault really I think, when someone sees an endcap stuffed with hundreds of them, OF COURSE some are going to end up on clearance).  Whether they can control what a store does or not in terms of clearance, I don't know.  But it seems misleading for them to imply that they'll NEVER hit clearance.  They could be saying that though because Target could be threatening to not pick up such exclusives if they're not going to make money on them - I dunno.

I wonder if this means that we're going to see less and less of the Target exclusives put on endcaps because of this reason, and see them on the regular planogram so not so many are on the shelf at once, which may lead collectors to believe there is less supply... just seeing them in bulk on endcaps like that makes it seem like there's more supply than demand (at least in my opinion).

;)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 11:35:37 AM by CHEWIE34 »

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »
not really convinced as i have seen them on the clearance racks with red stickers that said $9.99

That's not a clearance price... that's regular price.

They whisperin about us

Offline jacensolo66

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +82/-0
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 06:23:16 PM »
yeah i found it kind of odd. maybe they were trying to pull a fast one on unsuspecting parents.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »
OK guys I totally forgot to mention the big H requested we keep the "long-winded" questions down to a minimal. I have to somewhat agree with them as some have been very long. We understand that some of us have a lot to say, and there's nothing wrong with that but let's try to keep in mind the subject is Hasbro wants our questions, not Hasbro wants our essay questions!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 03:53:45 PM »
MORE from the Q & A team today:

We have created two files to help folks at home anticipate and plan for our big Star Wars 7/26 launch.  These files will be available for download at starwars.hasbro.com next Wednesday 7/16.  They are:  1. The "Hasbro Clone Wars Handbook" details almost everything that will be available 7/26 and over the course of the Fall for Clone Wars, with images of all basic figures, vehicles, exclusives, and more.  2.  As the Handbook focuses on Clone Wars, and does not have actual anticipated on-shelf dates breakdowns of figures by wave, we have crafted a second companion spreasheet titled the "Hasbro Star Wars Fall 2008 Release Guide".  This Excel spreadsheet details Clone War and Legacy Collection information, along with availability dates and wave breakdowns, so all collectors will know what to focus on when.  Please spread the word that these will be available 7/16 for download at starwars.hasbro.com.

Offline Napseeker

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 04:55:36 PM »
OK guys I totally forgot to mention the big H requested we keep the "long-winded" questions down to a minimal. I have to somewhat agree with them as some have been very long. We understand that some of us have a lot to say, and there's nothing wrong with that but let's try to keep in mind the subject is Hasbro wants our questions, not Hasbro wants our essay questions!

I'm the one most clearly guilty of this, so I definitely will try to cut down my question sizes for the next batch.  They should give a rough word count that they want :)

Offline jacensolo66

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +82/-0
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »
cool that hasbro decided to do the spreadsheet. now i can plan what i am going to buy. or i will just get everything non-animated. one of the two.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 05:45:21 PM »
I'd plan on downloading it so that I can keep track of what I have and what I need to get as time goes on with CW's. Kind of like a check list in a way.
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2008, 12:43:10 PM »
I just got this in from the Big H regarding some confusion in upcoming waves:

The initial response to the following Star Wars Q&A question from this past round was incomplete and seems to have caused some confusion in the broader collector-fan community.

Question:
Just to clear up some confusion, can you confirm the order of the waves next year?  We're pretty sure 2009 (or maybe late 2008) starts with the 8 figures from ANH, then comes the 6-figure ESB themed Wave 2, followed by the 6-figure RotJ themed Wave 3?  Is that right?

To clarify, the 2009 basic figure order looks like this:  Spring consists of EpIV (8 figures), EpV (6 figures), EpII (6 figures), and EpVI (8 figures).  Fall will see four waves: EpIV (8 figures), EpI (6 figures), EpIII (6 figures), and EpV (6 figures) for a total of 54 figures.  A 9th wave, the EU wave (6 figures), has slipped to be on-shelf right now around late Dec/early Jan so we are not counting that in the 2009 count, unless we are able to bring that one back in.

Offline jacensolo66

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +82/-0
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2008, 08:51:24 PM »
nice of them to clear up the confusion they created  ::)  it is also nice to see that ep2 is going to get a wave of figures since the last couple of years it and ep1 have been under represented. i am still looking forward to the eu wave the most(so far) so it sux that it was pushed back but at least it wasnt cancelled.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2009, 02:29:43 AM »
This was a letter passed along from Mr. DePriest of Hasbro:

On behalf of the Star Wars team, we want to thank all of the Star Wars collector-fan media, and all of the fans, who have shown tremendous support for Hasbro’s Star Wars lineup this year.  We hope that you have found delight in playing with your toys, just like we have in working to bring them to you this past year.  In addition, the tremendous work that all of the fans and sites have done to deliver another great Fans’ Choice poll will result in not one, but many great inspiration for years to come. We have a lot of excitement in store for next year, and we think 2010 is going to shape up to be one of the most exciting years ever for fans of Hasbro Star Wars.  With the 30th Anniversary of Empire Strikes Back to celebrate, we think it’s going to be a big year as well. Happy Holidays to everyone!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2010, 01:17:11 PM »
I was just informed the Q & A will NOT be here today as scheduled.  Stay tuned for our first set of ?
's for 2010 and please leave yours in the Sandtroopers / Jawa.com threads.  :)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2010, 12:31:09 PM »
The Q & A passed along this little tid-bit and yes the questions are late...

We are excited to announce the launch of two great, new Hasbro ‘Summer Savings’ promotions for our TRANSFORMERS and STAR WARS brands.  Starting today, through July 31, 2010, when you purchase $25 or more of select Hasbro TRANSFORMERS or STAR WARS products, you will receive product of $25 value FREE!

In Hasbro’s “TRANSFORMERS Double Your Action Giveaway,” when consumers purchase $25 or more of select Hasbro TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN product, they will get three (3) TRANSFORMERS Deluxe Class figures free! For more information visit http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_US/discover/transformers-toy-giveaway

Also, Hasbro’s “STAR WARS Free Gear Giveaway” rewards consumers with a free STAR WARS CAPTAIN REX HELMET or STAR WARS DUEL ACTION LIGHTSABER when they purchase $25 or more of select Hasbro STAR WARS product, including action figures, vehicles and other great toys!  For more information visit http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/discover/news/free-gear-giveaway/

Details on which Hasbro TRANSFORMERS and STAR WARS product qualifies in each promotion, as well as redemption instructions, can be found using the links provided above.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2010, 01:22:46 PM »
SWEET!  free swag is always nice and we don't have to jump through many hoops

Offline Darth Doomy-Doom

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2010, 06:23:28 PM »
I'd be more into this if the giveaways were better.  As it stands, I'm not all that interested in a helmet or lightsaber.  That said, I printed out the form anyway...I'm not going to rush out and buy stuff just for the promotion, but if I do happen to spend $25 before August (and I might), I might as well get some free stuff.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2010, 06:45:58 PM »
The real question is "will Hasbro release $25 worth of stuff between now and July 31st that I want". I'm thinking no.

They whisperin about us

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »
hopefully more of the TRU wave will hit b4 then

Offline fishboy_254

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +112/-0
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2010, 12:55:03 PM »
As I read it, it looks like you don't get to pick which $25 of product to buy.  You either get 3 transformers or a captain rex helmet or the lightsabers....I hope I am wrong though.
Needed: 
             Saga Gold Boba Fett

MR FX Mace Saber
             MR FX Kenobi Saber ROTS
             Hasbro Maul FX - double blade
             Hasbro Kenobi FX - Ep I
             Hasbro Dooku FX

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2010, 07:26:10 PM »
As I read it, it looks like you don't get to pick which $25 of product to buy. 

No, you buy $25 worth of whatever product you want from the list, and then get to choose what you want for free.

They whisperin about us

Offline Darth Doomy-Doom

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2010, 09:46:44 PM »
You can't cross the lines though: it's only SW for SW and TF for TF.

But yeah, if you buy $25 in Star Wars, you get your choice of the helmet or lightsaber (unless supplies run out, in which case they give you whichever one is left.)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2010, 03:22:03 AM »
I got this back from the Q & A team yesterday and I'm not quite sure where all this is coming from but they asked me to pass this along...

Hello Hasbro Fans,

We hope you had a great weekend!

Throughout the past year, the team at Hunter PR have grown to appreciate working with you all. From sending you samples of the latest toys, to figuring out contest prizes, to coordinating the Q&A – we have greatly enjoyed our conversations and banter about Hasbro and all of your wild enthusiasm. So let’s keep it up!

Although the Hasbro brand team also loves hearing about your fandom, the appropriate way to do is through Hunter PR – that is our job! We like talking to you guys and keeping the lines of communication between the online community and Hasbro open, so feel free to contact us anytime. You all have our email addresses, so if you want to chat Hasbro, feel free to shoot one of us here at Hunter PR an email – please do not contact any of Hasbro’s brand team members directly.

Of course, this goes for your forum/community members as well – they should not be contacting Hasbro’s brand team members directly. Please relay this message to them. Ideally, each site should have one point person (you), and that person should be in touch with the Hunter PR team when things come up. If a forum member wants to talk to Hasbro, please find out what the issue is and then send it our way.  Hunter PR continues to be the gatekeeper of any concern and our team will do its best to fulfill requests.

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2010, 06:33:45 AM »
ok...then please ask them why my new AT-AT has a warping issue on top of it's head by the handle please and if they have a replacement part for these 2 pieces.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 06:40:14 AM by Lt. Starfox »

Offline pshorrock72

• Premium
  • Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • AFA is a silly excuse to scalp!!!
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2010, 06:36:11 AM »
Fox, they used crappy plastic and thought you would be on your 10th walker by now!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2011, 12:22:28 PM »
I got this today and all I can say is does the Q & A really BLOW this year!  I've already sent questions for the next round but it appears we're not getting the other questions back that we asked in the previous round:

Thank you for your continued participation in Hasbro's Star Wars Q&A program. Hasbro understands that you've been waiting patiently for your outlet's responses from the team for this last round of the Q&A dating back to September 16, and it's appreciated. Following Hasbro's fun and exciting debut at New York Comic Con this past weekend, which included a successful Hasbro Star Wars panel, the team has decided to forgo the current Q&A round and focus on the next round.

Hasbro apologizes for the last-minute notification and hopes that you'll submit questions for the next round.