Author Topic: Vintage 2013 (Re-releases)  (Read 1886 times)

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Vintage 2013 (Re-releases)
« on: December 11, 2012, 10:35:46 AM »

Looks like vintage will be back in 2013 in the form of rereleases. Check out the details over at Yakface:

http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2012/12/11/vintage-collection-news/#more-9465

I was kind of hoping to see Malgus, old republic trooper, emporers royal guard, hoth soldier, and Bastilla Shan with her double yellow light saber too, but maybe in time.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 10:57:21 AM by darthdan »
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Slobba_the_Hutt

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • I'm not your daddy, I'm your grampa
Re: Vintage 2013 (Re-releases)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 12:05:08 PM »
there isn't anything on the list that I want to buy again
Hoam skool Dropowt

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 01:02:44 PM »
Yeah I seen our new "consultant" has just shared the info on our front page as well.  It's a good idea but you still would ask WHY Luke from the deleted scenes wave when an obvious choice is the Mon Cal pilot?  I'm surprised they didn't re-issue the crumb and mouse droid just to break it off in the ass of all who bought the Death Star.  ;D
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »
I could use star killer and vizsla carded yet.
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline commander gree123

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • This Party's Over
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »
There are some great figures being re-released and some poor ones. Can't wait for the star killer and vizsla!
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.” -Darth Vader ANH

Offline Nabil6901

• Sergeant
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
What about Malgus,a few from the last wave??? There are some that don't need to be there at all. Let's see how the distribution gets better cause I don't believe in what Hasbro says until the prove it.
Fear is the path to the dark side! Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering... which path will you take?

Offline Lord-Penter

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • If you only knew.......
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 06:50:11 AM »
Are all these re-releases because they have been sitting in a Chinese Port for over a year?
This is maddenning..
"Your arrogance blinds you."
"The ability to speak does not
        make you intelligent."

Offline Lt. Starfox

• Pink 4 Me
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +408/-0
  • Boomstick !
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 10:00:54 AM »
still looking for the Shae & StarKiller as well....they need to drop Bom off that list because he was in several waves and replace him with Ponda Baba, who was only in one wave I believe

I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 10:24:59 AM »
I wouldn't mind an extra 2 ponda's one to keep carded and one to display with his flippers.

Offline commander gree123

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • This Party's Over
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 06:51:46 PM »
Seeing ponda baba again really would be great. Especially since they released Evazan and he was super hard to find.
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.” -Darth Vader ANH

Offline Trooper31

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 08:54:43 AM »
Are all these re-releases because they have been sitting in a Chinese Port for over a year?
This is maddenning..

I believe they are.  TPM clogged up the pegs so much that these cases never made it through, so Hasbro has decided to allow the TVC stock sitting in the warehouses to become "what the fans wanted."