Author Topic: Mos Eisley News Brief: Mark Hamill offer ends Tonight!  (Read 79 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Mos Eisley News Brief: Mark Hamill offer ends Tonight!
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:30:29 PM »
24-hour offer! Official Pix is pleased to be the first to offer customers this brand new officially licensed Luke Skywalker photo from Star Wars: The Last Jedi in both 8x10 & 11x14 sizes signed by Mark Hamill! We are also happy to offer customers an exclusive inscription with each signature. Along with his autograph, Mark will include "The Last Jedi"! Sorry, no personalization for this offer. Both sizes are very limited, so don't wait to place your order and miss out. Orders will be taken through 8:00pm on Saturday, October 7th.  Please note the price is not cheap!  Click below if you're not scared.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:56:04 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Mos Eisley News Brief: Mark Hamill offer ends Tonight!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:02:29 PM »
Did Official Pix re-acquire the Star Wars license? I thought they had lost it a couple years back.