Author Topic: ITLOF: Wizard World Chicago 2006  (Read 2272 times)

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
ITLOF: Wizard World Chicago 2006
« on: June 10, 2006, 08:42:40 AM »
Hey troopers! I've added another installment into my section titled In the Line of Fire. This time I give you somewhat of a preview of what's in store for us. Hope you enjoy the article, and feel free to share your thoughts and comments by replying to this thread.

http://www.sandtroopers.com/dustrho/articles/20060528/

Offline vampirexxi

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +7/-0
Re: ITLOF: Wizard World Chicago 2006
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 07:12:51 AM »
I don't think this is what people want to hear, but Hasbro didn't show up at Wizard World Philly 2 weekends ago. And with Hasbro being at the San Deigo Comic Con in a couple of months, with an exclusive figure, the chances that they show up in Chitown are slim.

I'd like to see them there too, but it's not like them to show up somewhere without an exclusive. and if they had one, we would have heard about it somewhere, fanclub, internet, etc.

But if it's anything like the Philly con (vender-wise), a lot of the pre-epIII figures were in abundance and at reasonable prices. the ones not at reasonable prices (like $40 for ugh scorch) were the ugh figures and some of the more recient exclusives (like celebration III vader, holo leia).

if you're looking to fill in your older sets, this should be a good opportunity, I know philly was.