Author Topic: Help Wanted: Seeking new Staff  (Read 183 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Help Wanted: Seeking new Staff
« on: June 27, 2017, 08:35:18 AM »
It's been quite awhile since we've been a presence in the Star Wars community and that revolves around a variety of reasons.  However instead of shutting the domain down and walking away, I would hope to find a new staff that has the desire to lead us into our next decade of uniting Star Wars fans worldwide.  Please message me via the forums or hit me up on Facebook and let me know what you could bring to the table.  We are seeking out reporters, editors and graphic designers who would like to showcase their talent for the community.  If you are a former staffer that still has something left in the tank, you will be considered as well!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:39:37 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Help Wanted: Seeking new Staff
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 09:48:15 PM »
I'm still very interested in contributing. I'd like to stay on if you would allow it.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: Help Wanted: Seeking new Staff
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:39:18 AM »
I just feel like collecting isn't what it used to be for many of us.  I'm not sure if it's the fact I'm older or it just has flat out sucked the last 4.5 years or so.   It seems like ever since the Vintage collection ended the line has blown...   Makes it pretty difficult to be a news site, we got our start just posting store reports from across the country, would that formula work nowadays?  It's not the same and the most lame thing to do is put a help wanted sign on the door but we need a spark and I'm smart enough to know I'm not the engine anymore.  I'm hoping the new vintage collection will revitalize the line but again it's HASBRO and I don't have a lot of hope.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.