Author Topic: Walmart exclusive 6" Scarif Stormtrooper hitting stores now!  (Read 363 times)

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Walmart exclusive 6" Scarif Stormtrooper hitting stores now!
« on: November 23, 2016, 09:30:50 PM »
Start checking your Walmart stores, fellow troopers! The Walmart exclusive Black Series 6" Scarif Stormtrooper that has been advertised since Force Friday is finally starting to show up in stores. It was also available on the Walmart website, but has since sold out and is now being sold through the third party seller Toywiz at an insanely inflated price.  Keep checking the link below, as it may come back in stock at any time!

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
Re: Walmart exclusive 6" Scarif Stormtrooper hitting stores now!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 12:31:39 AM »
Got 4 of these 6" scarrif troopers a week or so back thru pick up at store function of Walmart.com.  Yet the store I got them at hasn't had any in the actual aisles that I've seen.  I found 3 of the 3.75" at another Walmart but not at this one
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: Walmart exclusive 6" Scarif Stormtrooper hitting stores now!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 07:43:00 AM »
It's simply fantastic that Walmart has finally marked these guys down to $9.87. My store still has a few left, and my plan is over the next couple weeks to try and buy all of them. I've got two squad leaders, so it would be nice to troop build a couple squads.