Author Topic: United We Find - The Mission Continues  (Read 365 times)

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
United We Find - The Mission Continues
« on: November 13, 2016, 10:22:38 AM »
It's been very quiet around here of late and at this time I would like to apologize for the mistake of changing our slogan last summer.  What truly was meant as a joke was taken much too seriously by the world we live in today.  We will not "Make Collecting Great Again" by taking on a tagline from a person who makes so many of our Troopers feel anger and hate.  While I honestly felt it was time to move forward, we will continue to look for fresh faces and get things on a positive direction in 2017.  United We Find and May the Force be With you all!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:26:34 AM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dj121

• Sandtrooper Mod
  • Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • United We Find!
Re: United We Find - The Mission Continues
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 01:02:30 PM »
I'd like to apologize for not being around much as well. Just feels like there really has not been much to report as of late. Coverage on exclusive items has been put out there, but finding the items themselves is the problem.