Author Topic: jmsm167  (Read 2064 times)

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
jmsm167
« on: November 07, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »
I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but jmsm167 has several open transactions with troopers here. I've received several emails from people stating he hasn't shipped them anything yet, so please don't do any transactions with him. I'll let others chime in about their experiences with him.

Offline Bloodant

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +98/-0
  • If at 1st you don't succeed, skydiving isn't 4 you
Re: jmsm167
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 11:26:36 AM »
Had a one to one trade, i sent a loose Legends Sandtrooper for a 25th Corba officer, sent the trooper off back in August, nothing in return.
Multiple PMs sent, none ever responded although this guy still visits the boards.  >:(
Wants
Feedback
My Blog
New Recruits
私は星戦争を愛する!

Offline darthdan

• Premium
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +62/-0
  • wampa's prefer eating rebels vs. imps, less armour
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 02:37:02 AM »
Sent a animated clone arc trooper for a arena conflict accesory pack and never received it.  Did plenty of trades with him before and no problem, but this time I got screwed!!!  I really get irritated when people don't keep their word, it makes me angry and less trusting of people.  Hope he eventually comes through, because I'd love to have to retract this statement.  --DD
--Darthdan     "You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to, depend greatly on our own point of view"  see my trades page here: http://www.sandtroopers.com/smf/index.php?topic=6642.0   "Tauntaun smells much better after being slow roasted and seasoned with garlic and paprika"  --Ye olde wampa cookbook.

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »
Thanks for the update and for the record this user has been banned until these issues have been resolved. We'd like to hear if this person has anything else to clear up.
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.