Author Topic: OK LIL-LOUIE---DEFEND YOURSELF  (Read 7243 times)

Offline Force-Sensitive

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
OK LIL-LOUIE---DEFEND YOURSELF
« on: May 31, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »
 ;)
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2390161&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1&vc=1
IS THAT TRUE?
I posted this under PF Dooku thread, and You removed my post.
I hope this is the right place
UP THE IRONS!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
Re: OK LIL-LOUIE---DEFEND YOURSELF
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »
I agree, and while he's not been accused of any wrong doing by any of OUR members, I do think this issue warrants and needs to be addressed by Lou. I'm quite surprised actually, and when I asked him about the issues he said everything has been dealt with and taken care of. However I was not aware of any of this until yesterday and until things are properly addressed he will no longer be a part of our staff.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:00:35 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 01:10:35 PM »
This s**t makes me sick to my stomach.  :puke:

Offline Lil_Louie

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
  • High-end Snob!
    • Lil' Louie's Lounge
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 02:35:44 PM »
;)
http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2390161&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1&vc=1
IS THAT TRUE?
I posted this under PF Dooku thread, and You removed my post.
I hope this is the right place

Yes, I hope you got my email explaining why it was removed, and where the issue should be brought up. :)

As for defending myself, there is nothing to defend.

I've been in contact with DS about this; and, I think at this point it may be best for me to just leave the forum to prevent that ugliness from spreading over here. Like I told Spice, there were faults on both sides; and, while there have been other forums who have allowed me to explain my side, it has always ended up with me being bannished. I'm done with the fighting. All I want is to talk about my passion and the passion of other high-end collectors.

I want to thank Spice and the Sandtroopers staff for making feel welcome here, and for letting me be part of the staff for a short time. It was a real treat, and I had a blast.

HAPPY COLLECTING! :)

Offline Force-Sensitive

• Corporal
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 03:06:46 PM »
so it's true :(
I feel really sorry for this, I thought that you were one of us, you have beautiful collection.

There must be solidarity between collectors, I never ever had any of bad attitudes with any collector, only friendship and respect..
You have too many issues , I'm really sorry

dustrho posted right :puke:
UP THE IRONS!

cuyvaldar

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 04:13:07 PM »
That's a shame to be honest. I have seen several of his auction on the bay, but never bite on any of them. Seems Im glad I didn't.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
  • Pull your skirt back down, grow a set man
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 05:38:04 PM »
I'm a little confused... someone accuses you of theft and ripping people off for quite a bit of money, and... all you can say is "Yeah, well I guess I'll leave here"?? That's it??

So basically you're just a scumbag scam artist who jumps from one site to another until someone catches on about who you really are? Where to next? Have you hit Jedi Defender, Yakface, or Galactic Hunter yet?

Yo I'm sittin on top of the- It's more than a feeling ain't it?
I be killin damn it, I'm illin and I'm illin'
Eh eh eh meet Mr. Popular, Go get your binoculars
And see Penthouse 3 where a ni**a be
They whisperin about us
I know you haters doubt us
How you count our money we ain't even finish countin'
Pardon me I must say, I'm kinda like a big deal...

cuyvaldar

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 07:44:15 PM »
I'm a little confused... someone accuses you of theft and ripping people off for quite a bit of money, and... all you can say is "Yeah, well I guess I'll leave here"?? That's it??

So basically you're just a scumbag scam artist who jumps from one site to another until someone catches on about who you really are? Where to next? Have you hit Jedi Defender, Yakface, or Galactic Hunter yet?

QUITE A BIT IS A LOOSE TERM on this bro.

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 10:30:54 PM »
QUITE A BIT IS A LOOSE TERM on this bro.

Yeah maybe, but my point is that he's not even going to try and tell his side of the story, which leads me to believe that he's just basically saying  "Yes I took all that money from those people, and didn't send them any merchandise, and now that I've gotten caught here I'll just make another new name on another forum and start again". I mean, if that's the case, so be it. But if there is an explanation behind what happened, and if that is even what really happened, I'd like to hear it.

Or, maybe he really is just a f*****g thief.

They whisperin about us

cuyvaldar

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 10:32:31 PM »
I agree with you 100 percent...it would piss me off if this happened to me. I mean 40 bucks is one thing, but I mean this is loads of money.

Offline Jimsjedi

• Spec Ops
  • Trade Feedback +35/-0
  • What are you whinning about now?
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »
From reading all of the posts at RS how in the hell was their faults on both sides? People paid you money and you pocketed it without sending anything. Pretty pathetic to me.
Attitude with a smile :)

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 10:53:02 PM »
I hate to say this but it makes me wonder HOW did the guy honestly get those SS figures and high end items. Did other people pay for them or did he honestly? That question really bothers me. I'm not judging at all but it surely does put a seed in peoples brain.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:54:36 PM by VadersFist »
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline jkno

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • My collection
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 01:37:32 PM »
Really sad. It's no honor in scamming others.
My collection
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Offline CommanderNaruto

• Bounty Hunter
  • Trade Feedback +30/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 03:12:30 PM »
right under our noses, you sir, suck and I hope the Law gets you
Datteybayo!

Offline ambasah

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 08:10:22 PM »
I am speechless...

Offline loozakok

• New Recruit
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 01:08:17 PM »
There once was a midget called Lou,

Who found good collectors to screw,

But once he got named,

His I.D. was shamed,

To vanish was all he could do!

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 01:19:45 PM »
Ok, I have to step in and say something, now that we have someone creating an account here for purpose of saying something to Lou. I would hope something else would have urged a collector to use an account with us.

I think speachless is a good route for us to go, as I said before he did NOT burn any Sandtrooper members. As for Rebelscum, maybe they should have issued a warning to other sites? I know I've done the same in the past when we've had an incident, but really they should clean and rid their forums of the TONS of other thieves who make their practice there. In fact no one in this galaxy makes more profit from Star Wars than the administration there, but yet we still hold them in very high regard as the best Star Wars site on the internet. This is the same company that will sell you Harrison Ford's autograph for FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS. IS that not a heist if you ever heard one? I know people are willing to pay, so they're doing nothing wrong!  ::)  Collect to collect? REALLY? I think its more like collect to collect other peoples money.  ;D

Sure we can all throw rocks and say bad things about his character, but I don't think any of us here are free from sin. WE all make mistakes. Lou actually did things that made our community much better in terms of our coverage of Sideshow Collectibles SW products.

The bottom line is this, it's not the first time I've made a mistake. However it nearly shames me for us to act like this, swearing and other stuff. I will leave this thread open but I'd only like to see people reply who either A) Got roasted and still want to lay claim to what their owed or B) Can give their criticisms without swearing and stick with the truth and facts they know. Maybe you can drag someone's name through the dirt at Scum for two years, but I won't allow anyone to drag someone through the sand needlessly. As I'm sure we all have better things to do.

I've stolen before. IS something they were going to throw in the garbage the same as roasting someone for 400 bucks? NO, but like I said not one of us are free from wrong doing. We are a better community than this, so please Troopers, let's act like it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 09:21:02 PM by Darth Spice »
There will come a time when your training ends. There will come a day when you have learned all the lessons, when all my knowledge of the dark side will be yours. On that day you will challenge me for the title of Master, and only one of us will survive the encounter.

Jedimom

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 01:36:56 PM »
 :clap:

Offline RDJMChris

• Senior Officer
  • Trade Feedback +42/-0
  • Rangers Lead The Way!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »
Who says that place is the best SW site on the net?  I disagree.  Since finding ST.com, I only go there to use the wedge engine.  I refuse to got to the forums because of the immaturity and silliness. 

That being said - "That's all I have to say about that."
Chris

"Hand your ripcord grip to the Safety as you exit the aircraft."

"He's no good to me dead."

Offline dustrho

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +84/-0
  • S.C.A.L.P. Weapons Supplier
    • dustrho on Twitter
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »
Collect to collect? REALLY? I think its more like collect to collect other peoples money.

I couldn't agree more with that statement, and if anyone disagrees with that than you're truly in a galaxy far, far away.

cuyvaldar

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »
Who says that place is the best SW site on the net?  I disagree.  Since finding ST.com, I only go there to use the wedge engine.  I refuse to got to the forums because of the immaturity and silliness. 

That being said - "That's all I have to say about that."

I hold rs.com to no highness at all. Ive seen it a few times, cause I know a dude who is a mod or whatever over there, and he is an a-hole, so that is big enough reason not too go there cause of him.

I hold this site to a much higher regard than any other toy/collecting/ star wars site I have been too, including my own. It is chalk full of great people, who have been nothing but helpful in my almost year being on here.

Just in viewing the site a few times, it has a very dented helmet kind of attitude that comes from it and I hate being apart of sites that put off that kind of on purpose, implication we are better than you attitude.

If that offends any one, I'm sorry but that's my opinion.

Offline Vadersfist

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +59/-0
  • TIME STAND STILL
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 09:38:49 PM »
I have to agree with Jedimom and VERY VERY WELL SAID Spice.

:clap:
Transformers,...Robots in disguise!
My Collection
My Feedback

Offline jkno

• Sith Apprentice
  • Trade Feedback +22/-0
  • Dracula's Neighbor
    • My collection
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 04:37:12 AM »
No offense but I thought this thread was not about Rebelscum. I'm a member on Rebelscum and I have some good friends over there who helped me since 2001 when I became a member - and the owner of RS is not my acquaintance so he is not favoring me in any way. There are good and bad people everywhere. For example I know Medusa from Rebelscum, I traded with him twice, he was a great guy, included presents with the autographs I bought from him, and seems he got hit by Mini-rock too.

I just wanted to say the problem with Mini-rock/LL etc. appeared on other forums like Sideshow Freaks or Replica Prop Forum too - there could be more but I don't have the time or don't feel the need to search for more. I'll give you just a few links:

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16649

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17431

http://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9546

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=352&highlight=mini-rock&page=5

If you are not a SSF member maybe you cannot watch them, but there are a few Sandtroopers members who are members on Sideshow Freaks too and could take some screenshots or help you read the threads and replies.

If this is Lil'Louie (Luis Alegria) then I'm really disappointed. It is not only a member or two on other forums that have minor problems, but there are more and we talk about sums exceeding hundreds of dollars. When you make a high end collection with money stolen from others then, sorry, I don't want to be your friend.
My collection
Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Offline jokabofe

• Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +122/-0
    • starwarsgeek.net
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 05:46:35 AM »
I was really hoping that we'd get more of an explanation from him. Not just have him run off. That just screams guilt without remorse... and the willingness to continue his practices.

They whisperin about us

Offline Darth Spice

• Sandtrooper Admin
  • Sith Lord
  • Trade Feedback +65/-0
  • W. Axl Spice
    • Sandtroopers.com
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 07:36:42 AM »
No offense but I thought this thread was not about Rebelscum. I'm a member on Rebelscum and I have some good friends over there who helped me since 2001 when I became a member - and the owner of RS is not my acquaintance so he is not favoring me in any way. There are good and bad people everywhere.

I get it Serg, but I was making a point. Nobody lives in a glass house. Us swearing, carrying on and saying things about someone who again burnt no one here. I think really it's safe to say Louie will not be back here. I was not aware of who exactly he was, as you can guess he didn't volunteer any of this information to me. I read all of the threads that were submitted to me, and if loozakok is one of the people that got roasted I am terribly sorry. What is the biggest shame is this guy ruined collecting for some people. Let's hope the practices do not continue, however let's not let any of this stand in the way of the community we are or the community we can be. To put it best I can, in terms we can all understand... MOVE ALONG!  :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 11:12:39 AM by Darth Spice »

Offline ambasah

• Trooper
  • Trade Feedback +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 06:56:01 AM »
agreed, I  really like this forum and am glad I found it. No one here has to apologise for getting misled by this guy.